• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Reiko Yoshitomi

Reiko sighed sitting on the side of the road in Eterna. She was thin and cold having been on her own for awhile. Next to her on the ground was a tin cup that she had been using to collect money. Some people were kind enough to give it to her, others just passed her by without a glance.

"Child, where are your parents?" A kind voice made Reiko look up to see an old woman with grey hair standing in front of her.

"My mom is ill, and my dad is dead" Reiko lied saying the practiced story with ease. In reality she had been kicked out of her home three years ago but this woman didn't need to know that.

"Why are you sitting on the street then?" The woman asked kindly putting a few dollars in the tin cup.

"it's the only way I can get money to help my mom" Reiko said standing up and thanking the old woman before running off without another word taking the money she had earned with her. Reiko sighed and took a deep breath. That woman was one of the ones who was nice to her.

"Reiko maybe we should head to Children's City now. If we go there you won't have to do this anymore" Shade's voice rang through her mind. Reiko sighed more spotting a group of teenage boys who where normal humans but had vowed to make her life a living hell. Ducking into the Shadows quickly Reiko nodded.

"Your right Shade" she whispered sticking to the shadows and she breathed out a sigh of relief as she snuck by the thugs and got to the exit of Eterna city the direction that would lead to Children's City.

"Good choice Rei, it's time for us to leave this place" Shade praised making Reiko smile to herself as she left Eterna city behind.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

"Nothing Important, I think. He asked me if I and my Pokespirit are training. The answer for this is yes, we train to become stronger. Actually, I just woke up from a rest, we training non-stop except to rest and eat." That seems like a good method for Ichigo. It might be boring without a little fun. What is fun...in a world like this? "So... now that we now that are goals are the same, will we take the same path to reach the same place, or we will take different paths that will merge one day?" Maybe Kilik should keep an eye on this guy, just to be sure he's telling the truth. Besides, he does want to get more social. He's never had conversations besides talking with Reiki.

"Sure, it'd be nice to talk with someone." Kilik agreed, & to show it he motioned his hand upfront to set the deal. Looks like Kilik & Reiki have a training partner from now on.

"I was actually heading into Mt. Coronet to do some exploring & training. I find a change of terrain always helps." Kilik suggested. If one only trained at a certain location, if in real battle, they wouldn't know the advantages to the area. Let's hope Ichigo agreed to come along to Mt. Coronet.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
"Sure, it'd be nice to talk with someone." Kilik said. Ichigo looked happier than before. "I was actually heading into Mt. Coronet to do some exploring & training. I find a change of terrain always helps." When Ichigo heard the words Mt. Coronet he had kind of a daydream or flashback to the past. He remembered how he and his brother always explored this place, and found shortcuts and hidden paths, this was when Ichigo was happy and alive, but now, today, he can only remember this happiness and joy, today, he only feel sorrow and grieve, and mostly anger.
Ichigo found himself dreaming and leaving Kilik waiting for an answer. "Sorry for this, I kind of went into a flashback. Sure, I will go with you, me and my brother always explored Mt. Coronet so I can guide you there." He said, he shook hands with Kilik and smiled. "Same goal, same path, this is the way friendships are built today!" Ichigo said with a little joy.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Al'

"I'll be waiting." The girl said, before disappearing in a flash, leaving Al' to shake his head while snickering. "So cold! We've got to try and loosen her a bit up, mmh~?" he murmured, more to himself than to Fog. He waited for a moment before lifting himself further from the ground and floated towards the city, slowly becoming invisible with a bright grin on his lips. This was going to be very fun.

As he entered the city, he went towards the marketplace and lowered himself into a dark corner, covered in shadows from the half-cracked walls of the tall buildings, keeping himself invisible while his eyes glided across the various stalls. His eyes locked onto a man carrying some bread out into his stall, Al's eyes narrowing with a confident smirk. "Bingo."

He waited for a long while, as the man gradually had his bread sell out before picking up his tray and heading back inside of a house. Al' made his move and slipped out of his hiding place, floating across the street while still invisible before slipping inside of the same house and following a little behind the man to try and stay out of sight (Due to the fact that even though he's invisible, there's still some waves in the air where heis, as if seeing things slightly through water).

The man entered a room with only one door and a couple of windows, and began fiddling with some small packages, whichclearly contained bread. Al' peered into the room, trying to get a grasp of the room's layout. He smirked and slipped inside of the room, moving over to the corner of the room, allowing himself to float down and lie against the floor, and thanks to his ghostly powers, adapts the illusion of being a normal boy, rather than simply disconnecting with his Pokéspirit. He didn't think much about it, but… something inside of him instinctively told him to put on the illusion rather than disconnect.

He let the invisibility fade, lying as if he was deathly injured with his hands clutching his chest, but otherwise lying completely still, his eyes only very faintly opened to be able to keep a lookon the man. The crate he was fiddling with was –very- big, and Al' was wondering where he had gotten all of the bread, but that wasn't important right now. Getting the food was… and possibly putting a scare into someone.

Al' let out a faked little whimper of pain, instantly grabbing the man's attention, who looked over his shoulder and quickly spun around, noticing the boy lying on his back up against the wall. He slowly approached, clearly somewhat wary of the boy he hadn't noticed before. But seeing how much pain he seemed to be in, the man lowered down and reached out for him.

As Al' felt the hand approaching, he shot his eyes wide open, thrusting his head upwards and letting out a shriek, while making use of his ghostly powers of illusion, his expression turning into a terrifying kind of grotesque mask, looking more like he belonged in a horror movie than anything else.
"GYAAAAAARH!"

"WAAAAAAAH!!!" the man cried out, stumbling backwards, falling flat on his rear, staring with wide eyes at the boy. But as the boy lifted from the ground, his body seemingly starting to convulse, green tentacles erupting from his arms, the man paled even further, shrieked like a girl and stumbled to his feet, darting out the door.

As the man disappeared out the door, Al'smirked, brushing off his shoulder and let the illusion fade, moving over to the crate and picked up four cloth-wrapped shortbreads, grinning to himself. "Oh man, that was fuuuun~ Better get back to Alessa though, she's probably waiting!"
He grasped the bread firmly under his left arm and floated over to a window, opened it and flew out, soon turning invisible once again.

A few moments later, he turned visible and landed on the rooftop, in front of Alessa and her sunhat, his purple-tinted skin returned after having shrugged the illusion off. He grinned and held the bread in one hand, doing an exaggerated bow.

"I heard m'lady craved herself some bread, so I took the freedom of getting her some. Ooh, oranges!" Al' licked his lips and moved over to sit down in front of the hat, taking two of the shortbreads, both about double the length of your hand, and tossed them to Alessa one at a time before picking up an orange, sitting down with his legs crossed as he quickly peeled it and began biting into it, not caring about the juices running down his chin. At least for now.

"Mmmh… so goooood~ Being able to teleport must be really handy, eh?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Kilik was waiting for an answer, but it seemed Ichigo was daydreaming now. Looks like he & Reiki gotta wait.

Very soon, Ichigo came back to the real world. Kilik can't blame him. Even he has flashbacks too. "Sorry for this, I kind of went into a flashback. Sure, I will go with you, me and my brother always explored Mt. Coronet so I can guide you there." Was guiding neccesary? The cave entrance was just around the corner, but it doesn't matter as long as they're in Mt. Coronet. Ichigo shook Kilik's hand agreeing to go there.

"Same goal, same path, this is the way friendships are built today!"

"Uh, yeah." That wasn't nice communication. Then again, Kilik has poor social skills since he lives alone. Hopefully his hidden treehouse doesn't get spotted. Kilik turns around & heads out the cave. Now they're next stop would be inside Mt. Coronet, training.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
"Uh, yeah." Kilik said. Ichigo felt confused for a bit. Kilik turned around and started to walk out of the cave.

"I told you I`m going to guide you, right? So let me guide you, we will not walk out of the cave, we will walk into the cave. This cave and Mt. Coronet is connected, of course." Ichigo said a little surprised. "And if you really want to train, we should go into the best place to train in Mt. Coronet; my brother and I found this place when we explored the mountain. You want believe me but it's an old Pokémon battle arena, from the time humans and Pokémon's lived together, the arena is designed as a rocky terrain. Just follow me" Ichigo started walking into the cave.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Chapter 1 - The Awakening

Mako Reese​

"Wake up," said a voice to Mako. Mako's eyes slowly opened, and when they were opened wide enough that the sun was able to reach them he jumped and starting his eyes. Once he had gotten over that, he started looking around for the voice.

"Was I dreaming?" he said confused. "Hello!?" His call was in vain, as no one responded. He sat still, trying to remember what exactly happened prior to his arrival. He assessed his surroundings; he was in a plain filled with grass and flowers. "I'm in...Floaroma? How did I end up here?" He started thinking harder but was promptly interrupted by a loud sound. He gasped and jumped back, and then noticed that that sound was his stomach. "Hey mom, is there an-," he stopped, and finally realized the magnitude of the situation, he's not even close to home. He started to cry, but then remembered that he had a map in his backpack. He opened his backpack to find something completely unexpected, loads of edible berries. Mako was paralyzed, both with joy and confusion. Where...where did I get these berries from? The more he thought about the matter, the more the matter started to piece itself together, until eventually he remembered. Kalvin, Mt.Coronet, the slavery, everything.

"Good, you're finally awake," said the ominous voice from before.

"Who are y-" He started. "K...Kraus...you're Kraus, right?"

"That's right, I'm surprised that you remembered." Kraus responded.

"Do you know what happened after I blacked out? Do you know what's going on?"

Kraus remained silent for a moment before answering. "You really don't know, do you?" Mako remained silent. Kraus snickered, and then continued. "The world has been broken, and it is humanity's fault. It is up to you to bring justice to yourselves and the world. You must guide yourself, however... These are the laws of Arceus!"

Mako looked puzzled. "What is that, some kind of song about Arceus?"

"They're words to live by. As it says, those are the 'Laws of Arceus'."

Mako knew enough about Arceus to know that it was considered "God" by many. He reasoned that Arceus had always had the power to repair the world, it just never did. In his eyes, it was the reason his mother suffered, the reason he was thrown into slavery, and the reason he never had a true father. "Well then...I guess there's only one thing to do."

"What's that?"

"We're going to kill Arceus, and make Mew the new God."

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Amethyst, Chapter 0: Introduction

AmethystYulaTitle.png

ミ Introduction ミ
AmethystYulaLine.png

*Growlllllllll*

Amethyst looked down to her stomach. I need something to eat, and soon... She had gone though about a month of training under Blade, and somehow, she kept managing to find berries or plants to eat. Today, she wasn't so lucky. She weaved her way through the dense trees, looking for a plant, a berry, something she could eat. However, her search came up dry. With a sigh, she sprinted out of the forest. This fusion comes in handy... I'm running so fast, without even breaking a sweat! Just be careful, Amy... People here are changed, they wouldn't hesitate to-- "I know, I know, eat me. You told me the whole story already. Don't worry... I can get out of it." She smiled, and squinted.

One of the towns was nearby. "Ooh! Maybe there's food there!" He proceeded in a warning tone, Amyyyy... She scowled a bit. "Ugh, Blade... I know, I know, I know... Please trust me." ... She took his silence as a 'yes', and looked ahead. However, since she had been sprinting the entire time, she neglected to see the upcoming building, plowing a hole right through it and crashing into someone in the process. Dizzily, she growled slightly at Blade. "That was not funny, Blade..." Laughter was his reply. Amy, you need to pay attention. This was only a lesson for you to learn. You're going to have to take things seriously and grow up if you want to survive. She stood up, and looked apologetically up at the girl she just T-boned while going past the speed limit ran into at full sprint. She was abusing her child-like looks by using them to her advantage. At the same time, she was talking at a rather quick pace. "I-I'm sorry, miss, you see, I was out and about when I saw this city, so I came in to look, but then Blade started talking to me and got me all distracted and before I knew it I--"

*GROOWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL*​

Oh wonderful. Now I'm just a 'mouth to feed'...

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy – Abandoned, Wrecked Building
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Lucy could begin fighting, she was startled by the terrifyingly loud noise of a human being crashing straight through a wall. That sort of display of strength wasn't something she was used to, honestly. When Amethyst came at her she froze up, unable to react in time to dodge the imminent impact. When Amethyst collided with her she'd feel Lucy's body stretch and contort in inhuman ways, as if she were made of rubber. This helped absorb a great deal of the force of impact, though Lucy was still knocked off balance and stumbled backwards several times before she was able to focus enough to regain aforementioned balance. The girl apologized and Lucy just sort of gave her this concerned, disturbed look. She was, needless to say, significantly larger than the other. Not only that, but she wondered if the other was /okay/! You'd think crashing through a wall would be at least somewhat painful. What with all the sharp... obstacles it creates. She supposed there was always luck. Before Lucy could gather her thoughts enough to properly acknowledge the apology that had been given a very /loud/ groan was heard as well as the sounds of something snapping repeatedly as it bent. It was coming from above them. Lucy looked around and the walls were literally coming down around them! The girl had clearly broken /something/ important. Before she really had a chance to turn tail and part of the building collapsed, separating Lucy and Amethyst from the other two pokespirit wielders through a wall of debris. One might even jump to the conclusion that the other group had been tragically crushed! This was of course not likely the case in actuality.

Lucy was, of course, too durable to be killed by gravity in this case. Debris hit her, but her body absorbed the shock quite well, and she was able to use her inhuman strength to simply push it aside as it fell. A section of the wall gave her a nice knock to the head however, and she could feel a nice headache coming on as she held it up over her head. That seemed to have been the last of it... however dust had clouded her vision during the collapse and it took a moment to clear. Who let their home get this dusty?! ...Probably the people that were too dead to be using it anymore. Regardless, when she finally got around to being able to see without tears of irritation coming to her eyes she looked around to try to find the others...

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kit growled and advanced slowly towards the girl. Then she heard a crashing noise. Someone ran into Lucy, and Kit was buried by debris. "Ow..." Kit yowled as she started licking at her arm wounds. She quickly became normal, and continued yowling. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow!" She tried to get out of the debris, but really couldn't push it away. "Hey, you. Who ever caused this. Help me..." Kit winced as a splinter was pushed further into her. She is not really used to too much pain at once. Just a few cuts here and there. Kit was muttering to Star "C'mon Star. Wake up. Please. Finally! ... ... ... I'm okay... Just squished... I know..." And things of the like.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mako Reese​

"Wow, you really are an idiot," Kraus said into response to Mako's preposition. "First of all, Mew probably doesn't have a body, it could be dead for all we know; but let's, for a second, ponder what would happen if we found Mew, how do you propose we that would help us kill Arceus? Mew isn't THAT powerful." Mako contemplated for a second, going over Kraus said in his head again.

"Wait...'kill'? I didn't say that, I said 'defeat'," He said confidently.

"No, you definitely said kill, and no one can hear you better than I can," Kraus replied with a chuckle. Mako was put off by his out-of-character response for a moment, but then he started to think about what exactly Kraus is. Kraus hadn't told him exactly what or who he was, all he really knew was that he's somehow related to Arceus. Mako finally decided to ask Kraus about the matter.

"So, Kraus, what exactly are you?" he asked bluntly, looking to the sky, as Kraus had no form and he found it a little weird to talk to himself while looking around aimlessly.

"A Deino." He said. Mako scratched his head, as he was unsure how a pokemon, and a Non-Psychic type pokemon at that, was talking to him telepathically. "I know you want to know more, but that's all you get for now." Mako pouted to himself and followed up with sigh of defeat. "Anyway, about that plan..."

"Oh, right. Well, from what I've read about Mew in my books, it's known to be carefree and nomadic. If we could find it and negotiate with it, then we can build an army against Arceus."

Kraus scoffed at this preposition, saying, "that's incredibly naive." Mako noticed that Kraus tended to speak in incredibly short sentences at times. He doesn't question it, as they get his point across.

"You may think it's naive, but I'd much rather have a carefree God than one who basically commits genocide." Mako retorted bashfully. Kraus didn't quip- or rather, he couldn't, as Mako did make a good point, but more importantly, if he were to reply then he'd have to reveal information prematurely. "Anyway, we're headed home. I want to see my mom."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
Collapsing Building, Eterna City

Currently:​
Dodging like there's no tomorrow

Title:​
A Much-Needed Plea for Help

Yula, Amethyst

"I-I'm so sorry, miss! I was out looking for food, but I couldn't find any. I don't want to eat people like everyone's telling me to, so I went looking for berries or plants or something but it turns out it's not easy, and I saw this city, so I went looking for some food here... I have no more family and--"

*Grrrooooaaaannnnnnnnnnnn*

What was that sound? Why, a building imploding, of course! Lucy seemed to avoid everything with relative ease, while Amethyst... Didn't.

Move, Amy, move! Amethyst grunted in reply, using her swift speed to maneuver around falling chunks of building, nearly getting crushed by some of them in the process. Once she found the time to reply, she scowled at Blade, "Gee, thanks for that Captain Obvious!" He didn't reply, so she kept her focus on, you know, living. She saw Lucy had escaped the danger zone, so she made it her goal to do the same. Sliding, ducking, rolling, leaping, whatever it took, Amy cleared a path out of the chaos and into... A dust cloud.

Coughing rather frequently, she threw up one arm to cover her mouth. Karma, Amy... Inside her head, she replied, Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up! The dust cleared, and Amy could see Lucy standing in the cloud as well. She smiled a bit looking up at her, though a loud creaking noise distracted her. Turning, she looked up just in time to see the whole wall coming down. And where was it falling? Directly on her.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mt. Coronet

"I told you I`m going to guide you, right? So let me guide you, we will not walk out of the cave, we will walk into the cave. This cave and Mt. Coronet is connected, of course." He don't say. Kilik might as well trust him on this. He followed Ichigo through an opening that leads inside Mt. Coronet. Interesting pathway. "And if you really want to train, we should go into the best place to train in Mt. Coronet; my brother and I found this place when we explored the mountain. You want believe me but it's an old Pok the time humans and Pokemon's lived together, the arena is designed as a rocky terrain. Just follow me" A rocky terrain should suit Kilik well. Reiki does feel at home in mountains.

Kilik was looking around the inside cave as he transformed into his Pokespirit form. "So, I'm guessing the rocky arena isn't all that different compared to the rest of the rubble around here." He exclaimed. It's been a while since he's used any of his moves, especially Aura Sphere. Does he still have the aura inside him? He'll just have to wait & see when he starts training.

Reiki seemed silent for a while. Must be that he wants to check how Eterna City is doing. "Don't worry, things will continue to be that way."

"I sense a problem." Usually Reiki is right about that feeling, but Kilik can worry about that later.

He continued following Ichigo, wondering how big the arena could be. Hopefully no one has found his secret treehouse in Eterna Forest.

Dawn

Years
Lucy - Wrecked Building
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In truth, Lucy wasn't so much avoiding everything as she was deflecting things. Though, the wall had been a bit too unwieldy to simply push to the side, so she caught it instead. She let out a brief grunt and lowered one of her hands, balling it into a fist that began glowing with powerful energy. She then struck the huge chunk of wall she was holding up, shattering it so that it fell around her without, y'know, squashing her. Dust flew up and for a moment she was blinded. Then things settled. She heard the familiar voice of the girl she'd been about to try to beat up and glanced in her general direction.

"..."

...Well, crud! She supposed the building hadn't really been serving much of a purpose anyway, though she couldn't help but feel bad. Buildings were very hard to build and maintain in the modern world! The pokemon world gets less advanced as time goes on! Conspiracy theory! Lucy turned back to Amethyst and just sort of looked her over for a moment, considering what the girl had said earlier before the collapse. Amethyst might notice that Lucy's lower half of her shirt was torn, revealing a rather large mouth on her stomach very similar looking to that of a gulpin's. At the moment it was completely closed and silent. Lucy however was... impressed. Or rather, you might say she was a bit disturbed by Amethyst's actions. She wasn't the fastest of pokespirit wielders.

"Eh... what's so bad about that? Eating people, I mean."

Lucy honestly didn't seem to understand. Given, she was kind of bias. You see, depending on the family you were raised by, you might wind up with parents that had already been reduced to such atrocities or parents that just didn't teach that it was wrong. Sure, she got that dying or killing wasn't great, and personally avoided eating humans herself, but sheesh! If you had to eat you had to eat, right?! ... Lucy proceeded to turn her head towards Kit. She /supposed/ she ought to help. They were right nearby, so Lucy turned and began moving some of the lighter debris out-of-the-way, trying not to get cut. After a brief moment Lucy discovered what looked like it might have been some sort of support beam laying on the girl who had attacked her. She drew her hand back and broke it twice before lifting a rather sizable chunk and... /literally/ feeding it to the mouth on her stomach, which demonstrated severe elasticity. The chunk disappeared inside her, and for a moment her abdomen was rather... distorted in shape, needless to say. However, after a moment the absurdly powerful acids gulpin was known for digested it, leaving Lucy looking perfectly normal. While this happened, Lucy stood over the other girl, hands on her hips. The look on her face was one of disapproval and superiority. She apparently still wasn't very happy about what had happened earlier. Of note was the fact that the chunk of wood had been as big as any of the girls, except maybe Lucy because she was relatively old for a pokespirit wielder at 13. ...Oh dear.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
Building Ruins, Eterna City

Watching a girl eat a chunk of wood

What Did You Just Eat?

Yula, Amethyst

Amethysts eyes widened in surprise as the girl who she had run into was now saving her from the falling wall. Somehow, she had knocked it over. Woah... What is she? The dark voice in her head responded, Considering the rubery bounce from when you hit her... The mouth-stomach, and the fact that she could carry those wall chunks... Her wielder must be a Gulpin. Wait, what?? I didn't feel rubber, and I didn't see a mouth-stoma-- She mind drew a blank, as the girl walked over to the rubble, broke a long chunk of it into pieces, and... And... Stuck it in her stomach...

"Wh-what the--" Amethyst was simply dumbstruck. She just shoved a wood chunk in her stomach. That proves it; she wields a Gulpin! "How do you know so much Blade...?" He chuckled lightly, and replied, It's called paying attention, little girl. And that's how you piss off Amethyst. "I am not a little girl!! I'm a hundred and seven years old!!" As her eyes widened, she realized that she had shouted it, out loud, and quickly covered her mouth with both hands. Amy, do you know what you've just done?? Amy watched the other girl, eyes wide, shouted "Th-thank you for saving me!!", and slowly turned to flee.

Dawn

Years
Lucy - Wrecked Building
Lucy sighed and turned her attention back to the ... strangely small girl that had just brought down a building and was apparently impressed with /her/! Lucy honestly didn't get the appeal. She considered herself quite lazy, what with her tendency to chillax and just consume whatever happened to be easy and in the immediate area. The more she thought about it though the more she realized that this girl reminded her of a younger child. She'd never seen a spirit wielder that young, but then again what did she know about anything. With the death of society had come the death of a great deal of technology and thus the degeneration of communication. Being an expert on something was incredibly difficult these days, as it was hard enough just to survive, let alone find the time to learn and specialize in something. They said there was a large market for builders though. It probably had something to do with the poor state of your average house these days. Then again, there was also a market for child slaves, and not even just for adults either. There were some pretty cruel children out there. The underground was a haven for such types, being the lawless place that it was. If there was any place in Sinnoh that unnerved her the most it was easily the underground. You didn't chill in the underground unless you wanted to be bothered. If you wanted to be left alone you kept moving and kept your head down. Abruptly Amethyst spouted off something about being a hundred years old and Lucy just sort of gave her this look of mild skepticism.

"...I-uh... you're welcome. How--"

Lucy abruptly burped. ...Apparently manners hadn't particularly survived the decline of humanity either. This only barely seemed to even frustrate her, and she recovered after a moment.

"Euh... Let's get out of this rubble pile. How old did you say you were..?"

Once again she sounded a bit skeptical. You didn't live to be a hundred in this era. Try half that if you were real lucky. Most people had difficulty making it to their 40s without being killed by something. Lucy made a point to begin traversing the rubble at a somewhat casual pace, only stopping after a moment or two to look back at the other as if to make sure she was following. Lucy honestly didn't seem upset about the whole getting decked and buried in rubble thing for whatever reason.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
Somewhere, Eterna City

Trying to Explain

One Hundred and Seven

Yula, Amethyst

Amy stopped abruptly as the girl began to question her. Well, this is it I guess... No way out now... Feeling weighed down by her inevitable defeat, she slowly walked back the the girl, her head lowered. "I guess I can't get away with it now... I'm one hundred and seven years old. I was sent through time for about a hundred years... I'm actually about seven... Maybe younger... I can't remember exactly... I'm sorry for lying..." She held her hands together in front of her and looked up at the girl. Her red eye gleamed next to her blue one, though she was able to pull off the "adorable little girl" stare with relative ease.

Ugh, Amethyst, do you really need to stoop to that level? Blade's voice echoed in her mind, so she responded, Maybe not, but i have to be safe... She looked up at the girl, her eyes soft, however much they contrast each other. Hopefully she wouldn't suffer the same fate as that piece of wood, because this girl seemed perfectly fine with eating people too. Amy hoped she wouldn't be one of those people.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kit shook her head when she saw Lucy do that... Thing with her stomach. Kit hopped up, and brushed her jacket off. Thankfully, she transformed back to a human, so no tails were harmed. Kit completely ignored the other people. She had absolutely no interest in them. All she wants at the moment is to be able to do what Lucy did. "Use Mimic" Candlelight said. Kit grinned. She abruptly, and quite rudely, grabbed Lucy. She didn't care what Lucy was doing at the moment. Kit's eyes started to glow a strange blue. She was doing what Candlelight was telling her to do. Using her slightly psychic power, she started to copy Lucy. Her stomach started feeling stretched. Kit held her stomach, and felt something strange... A mouth! It worked!! Kit can eat ANYTHING!!! Kit let Lucy go, and sat down on a pice of debris. Kit started laughing as she played around with her newly formed stomach. "Awesome..."

Dawn

Years
Lucy -
Lucy just sort of watched Amethyst with both brows raised. When Amethys approached her and started giving her 'the treatment' she just sort of melted a bit inside, smiling in an awkward manner. As it turned out, the ability to literally eat dirt meant that although Lucy didn't see much morally wrong with it she really had no strong desire to send the girl to an awful fate. She also didn't exactly have a better theory as to why this girl stood before her. What did she know, besides the bare minimums? She actually held out her hand after a moment at a somewhat sluggish speed as if asking for Amy's hand in turn. This was a less universal gesture in this day and age, mainly because when it came to pokespirit wielders half the time a handshake was used as a threat, taunt, or trick. In that sense however, it took a degree of trust to offer or accept a handshake.

"So you're from--Ga-aah..!"

Lucy was abruptly grabbed and yanked off balance by Kit, who proceeded to copy her most signature ability while she just sort of stood there, looking confused. It was only after the ability had already been copied that Lucy figured out what was going on, at least on some level, and made an effort to stabilize herself. Being let go she turned to Kit and just sort of gave her this baffled look for a moment, observing that Kit had apparently copied her stomach. A look of irritation crossed her face and she balled her hands. She didn't know why this bothered her, but /boy/ did she want to throw a fist right about now.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kit poked at her stomach, then grabbed a small pebble. She slowly put the rock into her new stomach. Kit had a look of determination on her face, and she started grinning as she felt her hand go into her stomach. "Hehehe..." She dropped the rock, and withdrew her hand. It was kind of slimy, but she didn't really care. Kit could feel herself digesting the pebble. "Wow... That is so cool! Kit smiled up to Lucy, then her gaze became more hostile. "Oh, right. The whole fight thing." Kit stood up, and glared at the girl. "Bring it on girlie. I haven't fought any other wielder for quite some time. this should be fun!" Kit formed back into her Umbreon self, and started prepping to pounce. Kit quickly glanced at the other person. She wouldn't really care much if this person tried to stop her. She then snapped her head back to Lucy. Kit growled, and ran to the girl. 'Don't go to near her stomach Kithandrea. She can swallow you whole.' "I can do the same to her~" Kit said to Candlelight, laughing.

(Oh... Crud. I just skipped you!! Sorry. Feel free to scold me...)

Back