• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Thread.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
Hmm okay h/o ima just finish a trade with MLU.

ev's 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe stats : lvl 71 /hp 277,att 133, def 214, sp att 156, sp def 166,speed 153/ moveset : seech seed, recover, stealth rock, psychic

use platinum fc plz :) i am waiting online :)

can i just take the 10aniv ho oh? i jsut got a bold celebi sorry.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
kay.. meet u in wifi.

fiiillelrlelrllelrle

Hmm what happened?

Last edited:

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
I just emptied out my inbox, so I have no clue what you wanted X_X

But I know I wanted Empy, Feraligatr, Azelf, and uh Donphan (if this isn't the same as before, whatever that's what i want now)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
I just emptied out my inbox, so I have no clue what you wanted X_X

But I know I wanted Empy, Feraligatr, Azelf, and uh Donphan (if this isn't the same as before, whatever that's what i want now)

Okay frozen hold on a bit i gota go do somethng. its just 1block away. ill be back in 5mins.

frozen. heres what we can do. so its gonna be easier. make a list of pokes u want [from me] copy and paste it somewhere then pm it to me or post it in my thread. then ima pick pokes from u [again] :D then pm u the list?

thanks black yoshi for the awesome events.

Bump. my thread is dying [:<

Last edited:

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I'm sorry about last night, my power went off and I couldn't get back on.
But I am ready to trade now.
I have your absol ready.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
Hmm i thnk i dont have an ambipom atm . and for garchamp. i dont thnk i have one. i dont liek garchomp that much.

I'm sorry about last night, my power went off and I couldn't get back on.
But I am ready to trade now.
I have your absol ready.

Hmm i dont really liek an absol do u have more events? but if u dont i'll take the absol no prob.

Last edited:

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
i already have the absol for you. x____x;
let's trade right now if that's ok.

Back