• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
where do you get the balance badge?

Spoiler:

How do I get passed Wattson in NewMauville?

Spoiler:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The internet people at my school have blocked the Pokécommunity. Right now, I'm at home - but when I return later today, I will be unable to access the Pokécommunity for quite some time, or at least until I can get them to unblock it. Therefore, the next update is probably going to be delayed, and I won't be around to answer any questions. I will still be working on Snakewood during that time, however.

KK Moloney

Epilyptic Donkey Rhino
Years
Just have to say that this game is awesome and very creative.
I love the name and wish that I could make something like this.........
AGAIN, GREAT JOB!!!!

will definitely play till the end unlike other hacks that aren't good.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
i no im probably annoying you with all the questions but how do you find out who's the fire murderer and can you tell me how to get rock smash?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
I'm glad someone is deriving some measure of pleasure from my efforts. But if you want to find out what the egg is, I'm afraid you'll have to hatch it. Don't worry, it won't take that long - by the time you get to the first Gym, in Dewford, I think it'll have hatched.

THE EGG IS THE MOST BADASS POKEMON EVER BTW im stuck at rustbo cant find the surf badge or the cut hm

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Is it in Meteor Falls?

It definitely is. But it's also quite easy to find in there. Like, it stands out among all the other crap that's usually in there :P

THE EGG IS THE MOST BADASS POKEMON EVER BTW im stuck at rustbo cant find the surf badge or the cut hm

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
War is really hard i cant seem to beat her is there sumthing wrong with my team?:

Loudred LV 29 (Jump Kick, Uproar, Ice Punch, Rock Smash)
Pelipper LV 33 (Protect, Water Gun, SuperSonic, Wing Attack)
Gyarados LV 38 (Draco Fury, Tackle, Bite, Surf)
Aerodactyl LV 42 (Bite, SuperSonic, Ancient Power, Rock Tomb)
Zangoose LV 36 (Fury Cutter, Slash, Pursuit, Crush Claw)
Lunatone LV 39 (Hypnosis, PsyWave, Cosmic Power, Psychic)

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
War is really hard i cant seem to beat her is there sumthing wrong with my team?:

Loudred LV 29 (Jump Kick, Uproar, Ice Punch, Rock Smash)
Pelipper LV 33 (Protect, Water Gun, SuperSonic, Wing Attack)
Gyarados LV 38 (Draco Fury, Tackle, Bite, Surf)
Aerodactyl LV 42 (Bite, SuperSonic, Ancient Power, Rock Tomb)
Zangoose LV 36 (Fury Cutter, Slash, Pursuit, Crush Claw)
Lunatone LV 39 (Hypnosis, PsyWave, Cosmic Power, Psychic)

Keep training them to higher levels is all I can say right now. I forgot what Pokemon War uses....

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2011
I can't seem to activate the elevator. I have the spanner, the engine is fixed, and I have a Magnemite with Thundershock. D; When I go up to the door with it in my party, it keeps telling me that it's broken, and I can't pass any further.

*forces magnemite into the elevator* FIX IT.

Raaxon

Sephiroth never stood a chance
Years
Hey, guys. I've just gotten up to the Elite Four, and I managed to easily thrash all four (the lightning guy gave me some trouble, due to my lack of Ground moves), but the Champion is hard as... I need some more moves to help me. Hence, my question: Where do I find good TMs? Namely:

Thunder/Thunderbolt
Earthquake x2
Sludge Bomb
Ice Beam/Blizzard
Fire BLast
And if there are any Dark type TMs that are any good, that as well.

Raaxon

Years
I can't seem to activate the elevator. I have the spanner, the engine is fixed, and I have a Magnemite with Thundershock. D; When I go up to the door with it in my party, it keeps telling me that it's broken, and I can't pass any further.

*forces magnemite into the elevator* FIX IT.
Is this the first or second time you in the sub? 'Cause you only need Magnamite to fix it the second time, not the first time.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
This Hack is looking good so far, but there's one thing that you have to do.
And that is... change the ugly Ruby tiles. If you start a Ruby Hack, it's necessary to remove all existing Ruby tiles to either FR tiles or custom tiles.

If you ask 10 people about the Ruby tiles, about 9 of them will say that they're ugly. So please, if you want your Hack to be better, then change the tiles.

Raaxon

Years
And that is... change the ugly Ruby tiles. If you start a Ruby Hack, it's necessary to remove all existing Ruby tiles to either FR tiles or custom tiles.

If you ask 10 people about the Ruby tiles, about 9 of them will say that they're ugly. So please, if you want your Hack to be better, then change the tiles.
I disagree. Yes, the tiles are ugly as all hell. BUT! As you yourself pointed out, it IS a Ruby Hack. Hence, as the creator has already said, he wanted to keep the Ruby tiles because Hoenn should look like Hoenn. Also, I dont think its all that fair for you to tell him what to do - it is his hack and he'll make it to his specs, not yours.

Years
This is a ROM Hack that takes place in Hoenn after the Ruby/Sapphire storyline so terefore changing the tiles makes 0% sense. Also in my opinion Emerald's tiles are better than Fire Red's. Besides let Culterine think for himself, as said before by the previous poster he did make the ROM Hack and not you.

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
Years
Found a minor glitch. When you find the woman who will give you a Totodile, if you have no space for it, when you leave and come back with a free spot, the woman will challange you again, rather than just give you the pokemon.

Personally, I like it better that way. I never turn down a fight.

And by the way Sarcastic Prince, I like 3rd Gen Tiles. Am I the 1/10?

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years

I don't love Ruby tiles, but I don't hate them. I personally believe they are equal to any other tiles, and I have no wish to remap the entire Hoenn region. Call me lazy, but that is how I feel, and I am very obstinate.

Hey, guys. I've just gotten up to the Elite Four, and I managed to easily thrash all four (the lightning guy gave me some trouble, due to my lack of Ground moves), but the Champion is hard as... I need some more moves to help me. Hence, my question: Where do I find good TMs? Namely:

Thunder/Thunderbolt
Earthquake x2
Sludge Bomb
Ice Beam/Blizzard
Fire BLast
And if there are any Dark type TMs that are any good, that as well.

Yeah... about that... Um, I forgot to put them in. But, now I've read this, I'm putting them in now! Really! I'll even give you their locations:

Ice Beam - Lilycove Sewers
Earthquake - Madio Caves
Blizzard - Frigid Way (the unachievable item; I've fixed it so you can get it)
Fire Blast - Hidden Item on Route 120

Sludge Bomb is already there, in Dewford Hall. You need to have given the man the cologne to get to it.

Back