• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Misty Lover17 Fan Kurabu!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I've been doing great. Yep, I am. I finally got to claim her in the bishie thread.^_^

Also, yep I missed it, but I did get to watch to watch it on Adult Swim.com. And I watched last Saturday's too. Shirley appeared a little bit in both.<3

Yay, I am glad you been doing great. Well be sure to -reclaim her again in the new bishie thread on Sunday. That is good you got to watch the episode you missed. Yes I seen that. XD It was good.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yay, I am glad you been doing great. Well be sure to -reclaim her again in the new bishie thread on Sunday. That is good you got to watch the episode you missed. Yes I seen that. XD It was good.

Yep, I did see that. I'll be ready to reclaim her on Sunday.^_^

Yep, I liked them both. Her little appearence's were great in them.^_^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Haa, Shirley had a little fan service scene in her swim suit again. XD

Yes she did.<3 I did like that little part with her at the pool.

Pinkie! I'm sorry! I did see you posted........

I'm doing great! As I already said, I got to catch up on Code Geass since I missed episode 7. And I watched episode 8 last Saturday.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey, how have you been doing? I still need to watch the latest episode of Geass. I think now it is up episode 9 I believe. I had it set, just need to watch it. XD

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep, can't wait to see more Shirley.<3

Well, I haven't really done a whole lot lately, but I did go to work on last Monday. Plus, I got a bunch of rain and snow the same day you did.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
As much times as i'v asked you my question.... I dont think i'v been answered yet.
Ah, so what happened on yesterdays episode?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
As much times as i'v asked you my question.... I dont think i'v been answered yet.
Ah, so what happened on yesterdays episode?

I did see your question, but you posted in my old club........

I would like to use that pic next. It would make a really cute banner.^_^

As for what happen, well, that one Chinese guy fought some in the knightmare that appears with him in the opening. Shirley appeared a little bit.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey, how have you been doing? ^^ I have been doing fine. Do you use Firefox?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Hey, how have you been doing? ^^ I have been doing fine. Do you use Firefox?

I'm doing fine! I've been having a fun day today. I watched the tenth Pokemon movie again earlier. Darkrai's a really cool Pokemon.

Also, it's really great to hear you're doing great. ^_^ I did use to use FireFox and had it, but it got deleted along with many other things when we needed to fix this computer.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Yo! Did you change jobs or anything? Anything interesting happen at work?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I'm doing fine! I've been having a fun day today. I watched the tenth Pokemon movie again earlier. Darkrai's a really cool Pokemon.

Also, it's really great to hear you're doing great. ^_^ I did use to use FireFox and had it, but it got deleted along with many other things when we needed to fix this computer.
Cool, I haven't seen the tenth Pokemon movie yet. Well I like the first nine better though.

Yeah I asked you if you have Firefox because maybe you heard of this add-on called AnyColor. It is a pretty net add-on. It give your browser some color. ^^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Cool, I haven't seen the tenth Pokemon movie yet. Well I like the first nine better though.

Yeah I asked you if you have Firefox because maybe you heard of this add-on called AnyColor. It is a pretty net add-on. It give your browser some color. ^^

I see. Well, one good thing is there's no Paul in this one. It is a good movie.

That sounds really! Would probully use it. ^_^

Also, I really enjoyed last nights Code Geass. Shirley appeared a good bit.<3

Back