• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

looking for high level pokemon, willing to add master ball!

Haunt-O-Matic

the ghost trainer, muhahaha!
Years
  • Uk
  • Seen Jun 14, 2008
for the first time since blue version, i have fallen into the trap of using one type of Pokemon. which was fine up until i hit the elite four and Aaron, who systematicly decimated my whole team of ghost types with his bug types.
so i was wondering if i could borrow a couple of high level Pokemon to get me past the elite four? i will be willing to trade any non-rare Pokemon in return, ill even throw in some rare items for them to hold.
oh and if anyone with a shiny ghost type wants to trade ill do it, ill even throw in a real legit , non cloned master ball.
please help me out guys!

Haunt-O-Matic

Years
  • Uk
  • Seen Jun 14, 2008
wow that would be great! but would it trade to diamond? i dont have a national dex..

Haunt-O-Matic

Years
  • Uk
  • Seen Jun 14, 2008
cool
my friend code is 0302 0992 2433

thank you ver much! ill give him back as soone as i beat the elite four.

Last edited:

Azure Raven

Collector
Years
If you want, you can borrow my Mightyena (level 61 but I can boost it up a bit more)
I can also lend you my Elite 4 Sweeper lol. It's a level 70 Kyogre

Back