• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

robin22gongon's Pixel Gallery

What do you think of my Art?

• BAD! Can you give it to me? I'll use it as a doormat.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're the WORST! You should be in the mud!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
robin22gongonsPixelGallery_zps16fa7c16.png

OVERWORLD SPITES
Spoiler:

Credits are definitely needed for the OW Sprites.

TRAINER SPRITES:
Spoiler:

POCKET NINJA:
Spoiler:

OTHERS:
Spoiler:

TUTS:

REQUESTS:
Spoiler:

NOTE:
When you drop by, please post your comment on my art. It's a bit shameful to get lots of views but too few replies.

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Good going with those templates, lovely shading put in I think you've broken the tradition record which is really great. Hilbert and Lucas also look good, not to mention that the way they dress is cool. It's a new style, and like I said, you've gone out of the box with this, so it's your rules xD.

I'm concerned with :

a) The eyes. They need a white pixel too, since the most part of our eyes are white.
b) In the template, fourth in the second row. The sprite looks like it's flying. Why's that?

Keep up the good work! I expect to see a running template soon!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Good going with those templates, lovely shading put in I think you've broken the tradition record which is really great. Hilbert and Lucas also look good, not to mention that the way they dress is cool. It's a new style, and like I said, you've gone out of the box with this, so it's your rules xD.

I'm concerned with :

a) The eyes. They need a white pixel too, since the most part of our eyes are white.
b) In the template, fourth in the second row. The sprite looks like it's flying. Why's that?

Keep up the good work! I expect to see a running template soon!

a) I removed the white pixel in their eyes because I was following the format of FR,
b) Well, when that sprite is running, you won't notice it in-game and I just compared it with FRLG, HGSS, BW OW sprites but

I'll try to redo it!

Thanks for the feedback!

Years
It's best to have the requests handled through PM and VM though, and those who plan on posting here should stay on topic with comments and critique about the artist's work.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Hey guys! I added the Pocket Ninja Section where I will post my sprites for the said hack. Here's the first one. Naruto (Shippuden)
MOVED http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7623970#post7623970

EDIT: I Added the bases so you can make your own.

I also need help filling up the DEX. The names already written in the Pocket Ninja are done except for the backsprites so don't sprite any character whose name is already written there.

Post here the sprite you do using the bases I posted. I need help, REALLY.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
@blackmoonflower

Okay, check it out later.

@Hackstar

The overworld sprites are complete except for the biking ones, fishing.
The first row is walking, second row is running.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Sakura's back sprite is by no means bad, it suits her. I'm a little confused by the shiny version though. What exactly is it suppose to be?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Sakura's back sprite is by no means bad, it suits her. I'm a little confused by the shiny version though. What exactly is it suppose to be?

Shinies are supposed to be a change of costume color. If you've played any Naruto console game, if you choose the same character as enemies in one battle, to avoid confusion your, your character has the original character's color and the other player or computer who chose the same character will have an altered costume color.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Ah. It's been a while since I've played a Naruto game. You know what we be even cooler? Alternate costumes. ;)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Also, I'm planning to do every version of each character. For example, for Naruto, I will do Young Naruto, Naruto (Shippuden), Sage Mode, Kyuubi Chakra Mode and Kyuubi Sage Mode.

hanswurst1999

The Slow Bro
Years
Could you please do the missing frames of blaine from FR(walking up,down and sidewards) in the same style?
P.S.: do they (this kind of applications) need a special form?
like: username:.. etc

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Could you please do the missing frames of blaine from FR(walking up,down and sidewards) in the same style?
P.S.: do they (this kind of applications) need a special form?
like: username:.. etc
No just this kind is fine. Expect it in either a couple of hours or a week.

@hanswurst1999
Here's your request!
[Refer to the first post]

I might also do the other gym leaders if you need it. Just PM me. :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Added some "Sideshow Art". ^_^
Teen Male Mugshot

EDIT: BTW can any mod rename this thread to "robin22gongon's Pixel Gallery"?

EDIT1: Here's the Female Mugshot

Here's the mugshots of the heroes of my game: "Pocket Ninja"!

Last edited:
Back