• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Username: Jeanne
Element: Water
Answer a discussion topic: Favorite character. Sokka, the legendary non bender! By far the funniest, I mean just look at him!
Sokka_motivational_poster_by_jediwillowgrey.jpg

and this!
sokka.jpg

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome, Grimwohl and Jeanne! Sokka is pretty neat and funny! Oh, and his boomerang is cool.

Book 2 airs in a few more days! Let's get pumped! New topic you can sling your boomerang at, wowzers.

What is your favorite weapon? Some choices are air glider, boomerang, Mai's weapons, Equalist's shock gloves, etc, click here for more ideas.

Also, a new trailer is out. Book 2 having an hour premiere this Friday, the 13th, at 7 PM Eastern / 6 PM Central.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Could I join this? I recently saw all 12 episodes of The Legend of Korra, thanks to nickelodeon for putting up all episodes for free. I love the whole scenario and the animation looks beautiful. I do love The Last Airbender more, but I see The Legend of Korra having extraordinary potential, especially with the new trailer showing off the Book: Spirits. This is going to be an awesome Fall.

I'm a big fan of Bumi, the way how he acts sometimes reminds me of my crazy uncle. I wonder what happened to Tai-Lee and the Kyoshi warriors. I wish for the next season we see more flashback of 40 year old Aang and the rest of the gang. I shed tears when I saw Sokka older and still being the funny guy. Oh and how Toph keeps calling Aang 'Twinkletoes'.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Username: Rai
Element: Water
Answer a discussion topic:

1. Who is your favorite character?- In ATLA, my favorite character is Zuko. He is so misunderstood and angry, but adorable in a weird way. In LOK, my favorite character is Korra because she is strong and determined. I have the biggest crush on her.

Last edited:

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
Years
ErmahgurdAvatarFanClubThread

Username: Tlachtli
Element: Earth

11. I'm pretty sure she's just evil. To quote her, "My own mother thought I was a monster--she was right, of course."

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
I've loved The Last Airbender ever since I saw it back in 2005. Now that I'm a bit older, I re-watched it and loved it more than ever. The Legend of Korra is great as well, and I can't wait for Book 2.

Username: Shizzable
Element: Air
Answer a discussion topic (10): They mentioned a lot during the start of the series how Korra "wasn't in touch with her spiritual side." So she'll probably do... Well, that. It's hard to guess now. One thing I really wish they did was not give Korra her bending back so early. It would be cool if she could only airbend for a part of Book 2. Giving her bending back right after she lost it really dropped the emotional value.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Bit of a rushed start to LoK season 2 but I'm glad it's back! :)

Spoiler:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome, Rai, Tlachtli, Shizzable! You're all benders of the original gang. :D

Book 2 started. I quite like the pacing.
Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Spoiler:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Have you seen Book 2's latest episode? What are your thoughts?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Have you seen Book 2's latest episode? What are your thoughts?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
This episode was good :).

Spoiler:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Username: Flush'd
Element: Air
Answer a discussion topic:
Spoiler:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Can't let this club die!

So what did you guys think about the revelations of how the first avatar actually became the avatar? Well, what did you think about the whole episode in general? :p

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Spoiler:

Why are you still waiting I watched it this morning ;D.

Spoiler:

Back