• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
SUPER BLASTOISE said:
uh..shoes? 0_o weird...
4/10
SUPER BLASTOISE, I reminded you to make your posts consist of at least 4 words shortly ago, as making posts with words below that amount is against the rules.
Seeing as you decided not to follow my advice, you hereby receive a Warning.
I strongly reccomend you to have a look at the rules!

Bell, the effects on your Avatar look very nice, and it goes well with your current theme. You'll get a 9/10 from me.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

I think it looks awesome. I'm glad its not anime related like 90% of the avs here.
9/10

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Aragorn > Gandalf, IMO.

But it's neat, and original, because, as you said, it's not an anime avatar. xDDD But random percentages are bleh.

9/10. The background doesn't look that great to me, and as a human, Gandalf's actor has an odd right eye. o O;; But that doesn't count against you, because that's Ian's flaw. xDD (Can't remember Gandalf's actor's name. Ian something...)

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
I thought it was Michael Gambon...
On-topic: It's cute, but I'm getting tired of rating you EVERY SINGLE TIME without anything new. Still cute, but cliché, so I give you a 6.5.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years

lol, Michael Gambon plays Dumbledore (and he isn't even a good Dumbledore, RIP Richard Harris =(). Ian Mckellen plays Gandalf.

Also, back on topic, I'll give you a 9/10, both the pic and the font looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back