• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have any Pokemon who would you chose?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Raichu. It is my favorite pokemon. Plus, it is so adorable and I feel like it would make a really good pet or companion. I would just have to make sure to not get it mad haha.

Lolcatcomics

Novice Geek
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
hmm, i'd go with topegi. it's really cute and when it evolves, it could fly me around!

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I have fallen for another Pokémon (I'm SO sorry Joltik :'< ) but Swadloon's consistent indifferent face makes me think he's far cuter than Joltik. I mean if I had a gun to my head I'd pick Joltik, but Swadloon has slowly crept into my heart. :3

Warship

異議あり!
Years
lucario because he is an anubis like jackal and anubis like jackals are cool. oh also he is my favorite ^^

Nottingham

We are on the cruise!
Years
As a battling partner, I'd want Sceptile because he's just cool. Cooler than an ice cube in a Vanillish swirl. And Grass types are what I like, at least for starters.

As a pet, that's a bit harder to decide. Probably something based on a cat or dog, like an Eevee or a Meowth. Actually, can't Meowth make me money out of thin air?

Yeah, I'd like a Meowth. And when it evolves, I can sell its forehead ruby for chocolate.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
A Zorua!

I would like to have one and raise it to the max and it would evolve into a Zoroark! :3

If only Pokemon were real.

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2013
Pikachu has always been my favorite Pokemon but only because of the cartoon and its personality on the show. If I didn't have to battle it or think about beating other people, I would choose Pikachu because it would be a good companion. :)

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Magneton has always been my favorite. For some reason, I always pictured myself with a shiny Magneton. I'm not always a huge fan of the shiny colors, but I love the simple, near monotone scheme of the shiny Magneton. Tri-attack is also probably my favorite move.

magneton_shiny.png

Kingler would definitely be a very close second. I fell in love with Kingler after the Pokemon League episode where Krabby/Kingler owns for Ash, culminating in that ridiculous hyper beam of Golbat.

images

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
Vaporeon is my first choice! A cat who loves swimming as much I do!

If they ever make a Fire/Water type Pokemon, I'd probably LOVE the heck out it! (They haven't made one yet, have they?)

Nakala Pri

Pikachu. Loyal, cute and sometimes powerful if you have the right personality.

It would be fluffy and cute, plus it might be able to breed with a cat or something... maybe a small cat...? But maybe Unfezant, it would ROCK to ride on it!

But nah, Pikachu because if someone saw you on an Unfezant, they'd tell America and I would be forced to give it to science, or watch it be used as some kinda war toy.

Back