• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game Arcade Week!

Years
This game is torture...uhh ;;

Score: 118950

Spoiler:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I'm glad you guys enjoyed Puzzle Bobble. :3 Here are the Hi-Scores!

3RD - APPLE JUICE - 138,600
2ND -ALEXOZZYCAKE - 138,910
1ST - JSZIEDE - 144,970

So, congratulations to these three! Well played! Now then, for this week:

Dig Dug!

digdug.jpg

If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.free80sarcade.com/digdug.php

Just a note: It requires Java to run in order to play.

And like before, after you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week!

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I remember playing this with a joystick a few years ago. It was much easier with a keyboard :P

Name
: jsziede
Score: 28,810
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Posting this message for Shawn, since he doesn't have fifteen posts yet and is unable to submit any links~

Small number of people joined this week, but, hey! The cookie crumbles! Anyway, the hi-scores:

2ND - SEATTLE - 24, 140
1ST - JSZIEDE - 28,810

Congrats, and more congrats, guys!

Now for this week, A blast from the past:

SPACE INVADERS!

invaders_screenshot.gif

Now, pay attention, because this is important! You can attempt the challenge! For this week only, If you can manage to score at least 65,000 points in Space Invaders, you'll receive a very special emblem!

Spaceinvadersemblem_zpscfece447.png

Be sure to have the proof in your posts!

As you know, If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.freeinvaders.org/welcome.php

And like before, after you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week, and good luck on this mini-challenge!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Well, what can I say? I got over double the target, and I'm not trying to be arrogant in any way.

Username: Airbourne Bubblun
Score: 151,040
Screenshot:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Spoiler:

I seriously couldn't believe how long it'd take me to reach this score. x__x

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Whoo, congrats to everyone who joined! You've all got the required scores to get the emblem! It'll be handed out soon! Now, for the Hi-Scores:

3RD - ALEXOZZYCAKE - 75,570
2ND - SEATTLE - 85,350
1ST - AIRBOURNE BUBBLUN - 151,040

Whoooo~ Congrats for these scores!

Now for this week:

DONKEY KONG!

donkeykong_big.gif

As you know, If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.freekong.org/

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ohh god I'm bad at that game. This week was torture to play haha. 18800.

Spoiler:

Back