• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club Jutsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I'll join. Was watching some the first few episodes of Naruto today ad it brought back great memories. I mostly read the manga nowadays so I'm not too familiar with how far the anime is. I still have great appreciation for the show however!

Username: Bruce Banner
Reason for joining: Love the show and the manga especially
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Leaf of course!
Answer the current topic: Do you think the series is close to the end or it still has a long way to go?: Hm, hard to say. As far as the manga goes, I think there is still much after the big fight (I don't want to give away spoilers). I think Naruto will become Hokage, but there is still much to see with Konohamaru, and I think there is much to go in the manga an anime.

Years
Username: OtakuVox IGN: Vox
Reason for joining: Well...Wynaut? (I'm sorry XD using Pokemon reference...Yeah Imma stop ahaha)
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: The Rain Village :3
Answer the current topic: I...well it seems the anime itself is slowly reaching upon climax. As for the manga, I would say it's "up there" already.
I'm just going to put this out there...SASUKE FTW >:D That is all...don't kill me please ;-;

Reddo

Happy!
Years
I read it a lot, and I love it.

Username: Reddo
Reason for joining: Naruto is my favorite manga.
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Amegakure (Hidden Rain)
Answer the current topic: Do you think the series is close to the end or it still has a long way to go? Yes... Sadly, it probably ends next year...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't really read the manga, I only check the anime since I prefer watching the fights in motion :P

But the good thing about the manga is that they don't have fillers...

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
If they do end up fighting each other, it at least won't be a fight to the death. Should be a battle for the ages, though, considering how skilled they both are now...

And, as for the current topic:
Do you think the series is close to the end or it still has a long way to go?
Hmm, I don't know... On one hand, the war has dragged on for a really long while now, so it could be nearing its end, and after the end of the war, there probably won't be many loose ends to tie up. On the other hand, a good part of me wants it to drag on for a while yet. I think it's too soon to say right now, but I'm leaning towards the latter.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Do you think the series is close to the end or it still has a long way to go?
I believe it's close to an end. I think Kishimoto has also said so.
I guessing that it will end soon after the fourth great ninja war is over.
But as to how and when we will get there, I don't know.

Bruce Banner said:
Does any one else read the Naruto manga here? :o
I'm sure at least a few of us here do, myself included.
I currently have a subscription to Weekly Shonen Jump, online through Vizmanga.com.

Bruce Banner said:
Do you guys think Sasuke and Naruto are gonna fight against each other again?
Spoiler:

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years
Yo

Username:treetwig
Reason for joining:Naruto is my favorite manga/anime
Hidden village you wish to stay in: Konoha
Answer to the topic: Do you think the series is close to the end or it still has a long way to go? No way! I hope that the anime is still on going.

Wazee Wynkoop

New Start!
Years
Username: Wazee Wynkoop
Reason for joining: I love Naruto!
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Hidden Leaf
Answer the current topic: Do you think the series is close to the end or it still has a long way to go?

Oh, it's definitely close to the end. After the war settles and we get a Naruto/Sasuke battle (at least I hope so), Naruto'll become Hokage and one of my favorite series will have finally ended.
"Soon" can be subjective though. By my "soon," I'm thinking Naruto will be over around chapter 750, give or take 20.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 662 leaks
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The manga's gotten so good! I'm mad that they're going on another week's break. Dx

My favorite Naruto amv right now:

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Lol Hi everyonnnne!! and especially LilJz!!
Greattt, I am not yet removed from my hidden village of the mist! LOL!
I deserted the forums ages.. anyways I changed my name from M-ourad to Caramel-O, so if you mind to changed for me pleaaase ^^ !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back