• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Running Up That Hill - Placebo.

Heard this song for the first time yesterday, and immediately fell in love. d: So much emotion has been put into this song, it's hard to believe.

Years
Eminem - The Monster (feat. Rihanna)

I have a tendency to not like Eminem's music due to overplaying, and it seems this one fell to that curse as well.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Of Machines - An Autobiography in Vivid Color Pt. 2 (demo)

As much as I love their music, I never listened to this band often at all. :( They broke up a couple of years ago, but now it seems like they're making a comeback of sorts with a new album? I'm really excited, and I'm really loving this song!

Years
Demon Hunter - The World is a Thorn

This is one of the few bands that I like quite a few songs of. I tend to only particularly enjoy listening to a handful of songs by each band, but this is an exception.

Stop listening to good music. :P Once again, I have and love that album by Demon Hunter.

"Stuck on You" by Paramore.

Years
"In Closing" by 12 Stones.

This is from their album Potter's Field, which I think is one of my favorites ever. Every song is fantastic.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
12 Stones - Infected

(Time is running out...it's running out...it's running out!)
I feel weak, I feel numb
Had enough of this poison we've injected
Living in this world infected

Out, let me out
Tell me how we all got so disconnected
Sick of living in this world infected

Not as heavy as what I usually prefer, but still a good song.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Becoming the Archetype - The Time Bender

This song is one of my favorites, especially among metal songs. (Translation: This song is a favorite, so I'm going to end up listening to it over and over again until I stop liking it.)

Guest123_x1

Bing Crosby - White Christmas (original version)

A holiday classic for sure! As just mentioned, I'm listening to the original recording from 1942, via YouTube. The more familiar version is a re-recording from 1947, after the original version's master got damaged from frequent use.
I very much prefer this version over the 1947 remake.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
For Today - Saraphim

I can't tell what he's saying a good amount of the time, but his voice <3

Years
Lana Del Rey - Young And Beautiful

One of those songs I heard both the original and the remix. Her voice OMG so lovely...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, Sleeper - The Family Ruin

I didn't like this song when I first heard it, but it has grown on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back