• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loadsa Free Foxies! ^_^

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
These are 5IV Vulpixes in Moon Balls and they have the following egg moves: Hypnosis, Hex, Extrasensory and Heat Wave :pink_boogie:

vulpix.gif
moonball.png

Nature: Timid
Ability: Flash Fire
Hypnosis / Hex / Extrasensory / Heat Wave

Any matches get priority but otherwise, feel free to request any (If there is a match I may ask to keep a clone):

Box 12 (This was posted on another website too so it might not be available but please ask :pink_smile:)

Spoiler:

Box 13
Spoiler:

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hey, may I please have this one?

Box 1
1,4 - Vulpix (F) - Timid - Flash Fire - 31.15.31.31.31.31 [2732]

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Hey, may I please have this one?

Box 1
1,4 - Vulpix (F) - Timid - Flash Fire - 31.15.31.31.31.31 [2732]

Certainly! :) I think I already have you added

edit: I'm online if you can trade now :)

Years
Box 6
4,5 - Vulpix (F) - Timid - Flash Fire - 31.31.31.31.15.31 [3189]

Weird place to find an egg match! :O 3189 is my main game TSV. I can toss back a clone if you want. :)

I'm generally available in the evenings US Central time. Let me know when you'd be around to trade.

I'll try to remember to check on this thread, but if you can quote my post or VM/PM me when you're on, that'd be great. I'm a natural scatterbrain. >___<

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Weird place to find an egg match! :O 3189 is my main game TSV. I can toss back a clone if you want. :)

I'm generally available in the evenings US Central time. Let me know when you'd be around to trade.

I'll try to remember to check on this thread, but if you can quote my post or VM/PM me when you're on, that'd be great. I'm a natural scatterbrain. >___<

Oh great! I'll VM you about times! :pink_smile:

can i have the 4.1 vulpix???

Which box? XD also, for Rotom I haven't thought of a nickname yet, sorry.

Can I have Box 2 1,1?

Sure thing :)

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
Box 2. 4.1 Vulpix. I already added you. My fc is in my signature and ign is jr

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
2,2 - Vulpix (F) - Timid - Flash Fire - 31.31.31.31.31.31 [1083]

May i have it?I dont know my shiny value though...

That's alright, I can give it to you and how about you give me a Pokemon you've caught / hatched yourself and I could check it for you. Though I'm not sure if that's allowed since there is an official TSV checking thread >_>

Back