• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wrath of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
Years
PLOT: 100 years after Ash, Brock, and the rest existed, new trainers and gym leaders came along the regions of Kanto, Hoenn, Johto, and Sinnoh. This is just part of the story, the story is that there's a huge gang of Poke'mon capturers and their trying to capture all of the legends in both of the four regions. The gang leader Jesus(the J is like an H) announced to four leuitenants to go to one of the each regions to capture the legends that are in each region. Jesus told each of his recruits to capture the other Poke'mon and he told them that when they get to Arceus, the god of Poke'mon, Jesus told that he's going to go face to face but other trainers heard that the gang was about the capture Poke'mon including the legendaries. So it is your help to protect the legendaries from being captured or you can help Jesus capture the legendaries for yourselves, so what are you going to do? help Jesus capture the legends or help the legends from being captured?

Name: Krome
Occupation: Former Poke'mon Trainer/Former luietenant for Team Rocket
Appearence: He wears a black hat. He wears a black mask. He wears black shirt. He wears black pants. He wears black shoes. He wears a black sweatshirt to cover the mask.
Good, Neutral, or Bad: Bad
Region from: Kanto

Poke'mon:
1. Charizard/Male/Shiny
2. Pidgeot/Female/Shiny
3. Nidoking/Male/Shiny
4. Weavile/Female/NonShiny
5. Scyther/Male/Shiny
6. Kabutops/Male/NonShiny

EDIT: Weavile stays out of her poke'ball.
OCC: Current people who are in the poke'mon rp: Blazer, Sandslash, Kanine, Lyrulf, and Serginho.
-----: Kanto: 2
-----: Hoenn: 1
-----: Johto: 2
-----: Sinnoh: 3

Last edited:

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
Years
  • Age 27
  • Hell
  • Seen Jun 15, 2011
I never go back on a deal!!!

name:Gunny
job:trainer
appearence:silver hair,white shirt,black cargo pants,wears black beanie
Good/bad:neutral
region:Hoenn
pokemon:lucario,Name:Luca
Gabite,Name:Tuffy,Gender:m
Gible,Name:Tuffy Jr.,Gender:m
Dragonare,Name:Lady,Gender:w
Weavell,Name:Shade,Gender:m
Unbreon,Name,Moonlight,Gender: f
Leafeon,Name,Leafius,Gender:m

Last edited:

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
Years
OCC: Alright we need at least five more and we're good to go.
Blazer: Sorry to tell you this but can you fix up your poke'mon list because it's kinda hard to see, and by the way you're ACCEPTED.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
You Posted In Time. LOL,I Saw Your Post Krome. :) Thanks For Posting,Because I Wouldn't Have Seen This If You Hadn't. :D

Name: Savanna

Appearence:
i__m_a_pokemon_trainer_by_Kuroi88.jpg

Good, Neutral, or Bad: Bad

Region from: Johto,Currently In Sinnoh

Pokemon:
Umbreon(Darkness),Male
Mightyena(Shadow),Male,Shiny
Honchkrow(Spook),Male,Shiny
Grovyle(Blade),Male,Shiny
Gardevoir(Psych),Male,Shiny
Cyndaquil(Eruption),Male,Shiny

Edited Appearance

Hana~

Now available in surround~
Years
Name: Ebba
Appearance:
ebbanr1.png

Good, Neutral, or Bad: Good
Region from: Johto

Pokémon:
1. Chikorita/"Leafi"/Female/Normal
2. Quilava/"Flare"/Female/Normal
3. Butterfree/"Windy"/Female/Shiny
4. Swampert/"Muddy"/Female/Normal
5. Gardevoir/"Psisi"/Female/Normal
6. Espeon/"Chan*"/Female/Normal

Sexycheese

Bye :)
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
PLOT: 100 years after Ash, Brock, and the rest existed, new trainers and gym leaders came along the regions of Kanto, Hoenn, Johto, and Sinnoh. This is just part of the story, the story is that there's a huge gang of Poke'mon capturers and their trying to capture all of the legends in both of the four regions. The gang leader Jesus(the J is like an H) announced to four leuitenants to go to one of the each regions to capture the legends that are in each region. Jesus told each of his recruits to capture the other Poke'mon and he told them that when they get to Arceus, the god of Poke'mon, Jesus told that he's going to go face to face but other trainers heard that the gang was about the capture Poke'mon including the legendaries. So it is your help to protect the legendaries from being captured or you can help Jesus capture the legendaries for yourselves, so what are you going to do? help Jesus capture the legends or help the legends from being captured?

Name: Krome
Occupation: Former Poke'mon Trainer/Former luietenant for Team Rocket
Appearence: He wears a black hat. He wears a black mask. He wears black shirt. He wears black pants. He wears black shoes. He wears a black sweatshirt to cover the mask.
Good, Neutral, or Bad: Neutral
Region from: Kanto

Poke'mon:
1. Charizard/Male/Shiny
2. Pidgeot/Female/Shiny
3. Nidoking/Male/Shiny
4. Arcanine/Male/NonShiny
5. Scyther/Male/Shiny
6. Kabutops/Male/NonShiny

Ok hows this?Hope I can join

Name:Wolf
Apperance:Long brown hair,blue eyes, teeth are unusualy sharp and white.Long black leather coat,Black shirt,Black boots trousers basicaly everything is black
Good,neutral or bad:Neutral,does whatever he has to so he stays at the top
Region from:Sinnoh,Canalave city

Pokemon
1.Houndoom(Maladict)/male/non-shiny
2.Mightyana(Bane)/male/non-shiny
3.Mismagius(Yunalesca)/female/non-shiny
4.Honchkrow(Perdita)/female/non-shiny
5.Seviper(Zolga)/female/non-shiny
6.Gardevior(Lily)/female/shiny

Last edited:

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
Years
Alright Kanine and Lyulf, you are both ACCEPTED. Do you guys have any poke'mon that walk with you because everyone else has a poke'mon that doesn't stay in its poke'mon.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
Alright Kanine and Lyulf, you are both ACCEPTED. Do you guys have any poke'mon that walk with you because everyone else has a poke'mon that doesn't stay in its poke'mon.

Lily because gardevoir is my fave pokemon and for the role-play lily follows wolf all the time as she was his starter pokemon. thanks for accepting me!:)

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
Years
Alright thanks for telling me Lyulf, since your a Team Rocket Executive and Krome is a luietenant we should figure something out.

OCC: For now on, I made a talk forum about this poke'mon rp in the poke'mon rp lounge, if you have any questions please go and talk there.

Last edited:
Years
I'll sign up!

Name: Drake
Appearance: Has a pokeball hat and a pokeball fleece and matching T-Shirt and also a pair of navy blue jeans. he has a well built bosy with black hair.
Good,neutral or bad: good
region from:Johto
Pokemon:Blastoise/Male/non-shiny
Pidgeot/Male/non-shiny
Butterfree/Female/non-shiny
Dragonite/Male/Non-shiny
Raichu/Male/Non-shiny
Typhlosion:Male/non-shiny

Hope it's good enough! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back