• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo EShop/Virtual Console for 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Well basically my question for you guys is if there is (or will be) an old Pokemon game, like Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, or Crystal, on the EShop for the Nintendo 3DS. I know they release popular games, like Mario for example, on the EShop/virtual system, so I was just wondering if they have it for Pokemon, my favorite Nintendo franchise ever.

Secondly, if they don't have it on there, is there a way to hack it onto my 3DS? I could download the rom to my computer, and then put it on there some way. Is there any way of doing something like this or something similar? Id love to play it on there.

Thanks!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
No they will not (it's Game Freak's decision) because they have absolutely no reason to and because it's Game Freak. And no, there is no way to hack the 3DS right now. If you want to play R/B/Y/G/S/C on a handheld then stop pirating and buy a GBA and these games.

Misleading title, by the way. This thread would be better off if it was a general eShp/Virtual Console thread, and a better question would be why Nintendo didn't release Mario Bros 3 on the eShop outside of Japan.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
No they will not (it's Game Freak's decision) because they have absolutely no reason to and because it's Game Freak. And no, there is no way to hack the 3DS right now. If you want to play R/B/Y/G/S/C on a handheld then stop pirating and buy a GBA and these games.

Misleading title, by the way. This thread would be better off if it was a general eShp/Virtual Console thread, and a better question would be why Nintendo didn't release Mario Bros 3 on the eShop outside of Japan.

Sorry. I couldn't find a general eShop thread. If there is one, can a mod please move it to a more appropriate place? Thanks.

Anyways, I do have a GBA, and these games, but I was just thinking that it would be cool to play them on this system. Oh well, i guess.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm gonna close this because of the duplicate thread in Metal/Color Pokemon Gaming. Thanks.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back