• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Granted. It fails horribly. Almost all the time everything's Off Model, none of the characters are using their voice actors, and the episode is just overrall unbearable to stand. Unfortunately for you, Cartoon Network decides to re-run it for a couple of weeks, with no interruptions. :(

I wish, I wish, I wish for Yvetal to come to life and soar our skies.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
wish granted but it kills and eats all bird life therfore you are the cause of the extinction of a lot of birds

i wish that i had more pokemon plushies

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
wish granted but time gets distorted and it turns back into magikarp, but to make matters worst it has a perminate everstone

i wish for a pokemon musical episode in the anime, by musical i dont mean the musical in the game with pokemon, i mean an episode that has lots of songs sung by the cast and pokemon

Years
Granted, but the garden spontaneously ignites once Shaymin is there.

I wish for the person who corrupts this wish to be stepped on by a Rhyperior.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Granted, but your wish corrupts your computer and it crashes
I wish for a fight between a turnip and some asparagus

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
Granted, but they then realize that they are acting on your whim and do a Fusion Dance to take you down.

I wish that Secret Bases would return in pokemon X and Y, in the style of the ones in R/S/E

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
Years
Granted but they kill man and become the dominate species of life on earth.
I wish I had a Shiny Rayquaza as a pet and it would obey me like a common dog.

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
granted but you have to take it behind the barn and blow it's brains out when it gets PokeRabies.

I wish I had a physical mobius strip.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I wish that was relatable to Pokémon! But wish granted, except the strip came from the Griseous Orb resulting in Giratina tracking you down to retrieve it, with messy results.

I wish I could become a Sandshrew!

Anszkz.DkLt

The Semi-Newb
Years
Wish granted but suddenly you were caught by a trainer and was immediately stored in a PC for the rest of your now digitally-immortal life.

I wish that there was that there was an official port of Pokemon for Android and suddenly it was already installed on my device working perfectly with all the pokemon obtainable, all of the functionality working, complete with a multiplayer feature with real non-trashtalking humans on the other line, and at the same time I became, invincible, invulnerable, incorruptible, immune to any sort of disease, death, or anything that can stop me from playing pokemon, my pokemon skills even increased, and my Android phone became indestructible, also spontaneously an impenetrable bubble would surround me complete with oxygen, non-spoiling food, and an endless yet controllable supply of cold pristine water, in such a way that I would never have to stop playing and that nothing COULD stop me playing.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Granted. It's a shame I must corrupt your wish (you worked so hard on it too, it seems!) but since this impenetrable bubble is, well, impenetrable, no Internet can get in so you are unable to play any of the future updates, such as the X and Y update.

I wish I could use Burst like in Pokemon ReBURST without fail, and was unable to suffer any pain nor could be reverted to my human form by any outside forces.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I had to google that to find out what burst was...

But granted, your burst combines you with a Magikarp and only a Magikarp, and you're forced to flop out your days endlessly. on dry land. eventually it becomes so untolerable that while you can burst, you decide not to because it's that bad :P

I wish that my life was animated like an episode of pokemon

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
Your wish is granted! You became then, a pokeball of some Pokemon!

I wish... I had Pokemon Plushies that are always soft and smooth like silk, and can never be ripped or cut.

Back