• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
No we don't. The only time we get paid extra is when a hurricane comes. They will allow overtime, but that is about it.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Hey! I almost let my club die.

Work is not so good right now. Mandatory overtime! They are making us work 6 days a week! I hate not having days off!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
What?! No days off? Dang, that is tough Angela. Is that why you haven't been online? Wow, I am sorry. I hope they will pay you a lot of money for that overtime! It isn't fair that you had to work that long without days off.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I am so glad you don't have to work overtime anymore. Man I bet you were getting so tired of that. I hope they paid you fairly.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh my! Are you alright? Did you get hurt? Omg, that is so scary! Were you done paying for the car? I don't remember.

And thanks for the gift. ^_^ I appreciate it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I was hoping maybe you could get some money out of it if you take it to a junkyard. I got $100 from my first old car. You could use some of that for a down payment of another car.

Are you alright though? You didn't get hurt anywhere?

I swear when you know you got ahead, something else has to happen to set you back! It isn't fair.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh my. Well at least your injuries weren't serious. Man I bet you were scared. Well just take it easy for a couple of days. Take something for that headache.

Years
I don't know if we're cursed, but I got another problem that popped up! I have bank issues, you get your car wrecked and my stupid Xbox 360 got that stupid red ring of death, meaning something broke that made it work.

I got to go bug my friend and go to Youtube to find any videos to help me fix the damn thing!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
You had no insurance? Oh no! And you got to go to court? Dang...I am so sorry Angela *hugs*. And I bet the person you hit wasn't even hurt! They just want to sue you just get some money for their own personal gain. Don't let them do it! Win this case. I swear the things people do just get some money! It is disgusting.

I hope everything will work okay in the end. Again, I am so sorry it happened to you.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
$304?! Omg, that is a lot for a ticket! Only because you didn't have insurance. That seems a little much. I was thinking that you might have to pay maybe $100 or something. $304...yikes.

Back