• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Who wants to interact? I finally got Skype working and i got no idea of what to do.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I am thinking of joining this RP. I was thinking of being a teacher or staff member and saw that there was a surprisingly low number of human controlled teachers and staff. Hopefully I can get my character profile up soon.

Yeeeah, ever since the RP first started out interest in playing teachers has been relatively low compared to students. Jackblaze was actually heavily considering removing the option back in the day. Part of it is teaching the same class every day. Y'know? But I left the option in just to be an extra option. I've known a few RPers that really liked the idea.

Looking forward to seeing your app, by the way.

Why do we need to give our pokemon personalities? Are we allowed to use Natures (but make them not affect stats) instead? Also do we need to list abilities for pokemon?

Well... The idea is that you should give a general overview of how your pokemon behaves. It's habits, how it feels towards its trainers. Like, Ash had a pikachu that hated pokeballs and didn't care for Ash and shocked people when it was handled in certain ways. We just want to get to know your pokemon a bit.

Who wants to interact? I finally got Skype working and i got no idea of what to do.

Hmm... Seems like everyone's tying themselves up with plans. I'll message you over Skype and maybe we can hang out then~

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
As I said, I will gladly interact with Dalex. Ariane has been pushed to the side for now. I will probably get her to leave the island for a short time until I am ready to rp with her again. Most of my posts have been a reference to each other, so I can't just delete her from the RP, and I like her character too much Lol.

After two years, I have found better picture for appearance. This one looks better and looks about the correct age. Also probably the most accurate. The hair is a little darker than the picture below, and the eyes are supposed to be green.

Spoiler:

Ariane's appearance remains the same, but I need to move it to imgur so it isn't so slow to load. Ok that was a lie. After looking at the last image, I didn't like it too much, but I sound a new image. She still wears glasses ect. But everything else is fairly accurate in the picture. The art style also seems to match Dalex's new appearance.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
Years
Sorry guys, I might have to retract my offer to join. Have my hands full with other RPs I wanna join and a rigorous school schedule, especially in the upcoming weeks with major projects going on. I hope y'all understand.

Dawn

Years
Ariane's appearance remains the same, but I need to move it to imgur so it isn't so slow to load. Ok that was a lie. After looking at the last image, I didn't like it too much, but I sound a new image. She still wears glasses ect. But everything else is fairly accurate in the picture. The art style also seems to match Dalex's new appearance.

Spoiler:

Ariane is the long lost daughter of Cynthia confirmed. =o

Sorry guys, I might have to retract my offer to join. Have my hands full with other RPs I wanna join and a rigorous school schedule, especially in the upcoming weeks with major projects going on. I hope y'all understand.

That's fine!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
Hey, this thing still going on? I'd be interested in joining, I've got my Sign-Up ready, so when I get the ay-okay...

Dawn

Years
I'd be happy to look over your SU, Infinite_8! I would also invite you to join our skype chat if you'd like to have an easier time communicating with the other members, as that tends to be where any discussion of writing posts happens.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
Pokemon Academy Roleplay Application

Name: Caspian Jones Pendleton
Nickname: Casey
Dorm: Entei

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
Pokemon Trainer Academy Island Reboot

As it has been recently brought to my attention, the island is in need of a reboot, to keep the writing fresh and the roleplayers coming in. So I propose the following plan of action. A time gap will be created, cutting off the now and the future in which the sequel exists. Within this time, a plot unfolds, ensuing chaos on the island, a chaos which will present benefits for the characters, the design of the island and school, and the writers who are in need of a larger backstory. This story would not be in the main thread, but could be written by select authors in a seperate place. The story is as follows.

Plot:
Spoiler:

Benefits:
Spoiler:

Below are images of changes I have created for the island that I believe would be beneficial. These includes:

Changes:
Spoiler:

Images In Video Format: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=akXJlgKdS5g

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016
Hello! Is the roleplay still open for new members? I know I'm new but this seems interesting and I'd love to join!

Lunalie

Years
Hello! Is the roleplay still open for new members? I know I'm new but this seems interesting and I'd love to join!
Since you didn't get an answer I'll say what I can.

The skype chat is in a huge lull right now, There was talk about a reboot awhile ago but it just kinda stopped as enthusiasm died down. Even when I joined at the beginning of the year the RP seemed to be on lifesupport.

I personally wish I got into this RP back when it was active, I still love the idea behind it and have several fun ideas I'd like to give a try. However in this state I can't get motivated to do so if nobody else is.

@Marin/Kyle/any other mod.
If this RP is picked up again through Reboot or whatever please send me a message, I would love to participate or perhaps even help plan small events/quests/whatever. However it feels like nobody is running it anymore so currently my effort would go to waste.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years

As stated, I think we can call it dead... at least right now. The mods aren't really answering things and I haven't seen them on much. The RP started to die shortly after I joined which was about 2014. It was active for a few months and then suddenly stopped.

I was the one to suggest the reboot, and I still think that is what needs to happen. There are a massive amount of character and people who don't RP in this anymore and it is full of a lot of posts.

I also suggested that if we were to do a reboot, it might be best to wait for Sun and Moon to come out so that we didn't have to make changes almost right away. However I am no mod of the RP. Just a Rper in it.

All and all, I am not 100% sure what is going on at the moment.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Since you didn't get an answer I'll say what I can.

The skype chat is in a huge lull right now, There was talk about a reboot awhile ago but it just kinda stopped as enthusiasm died down. Even when I joined at the beginning of the year the RP seemed to be on lifesupport.

I personally wish I got into this RP back when it was active, I still love the idea behind it and have several fun ideas I'd like to give a try. However in this state I can't get motivated to do so if nobody else is.

@Marin/Kyle/any other mod.
If this RP is picked up again through Reboot or whatever please send me a message, I would love to participate or perhaps even help plan small events/quests/whatever. However it feels like nobody is running it anymore so currently my effort would go to waste.

As stated, I think we can call it dead... at least right now. The mods aren't really answering things and I haven't seen them on much. The RP started to die shortly after I joined which was about 2014. It was active for a few months and then suddenly stopped.

I was the one to suggest the reboot, and I still think that is what needs to happen. There are a massive amount of character and people who don't RP in this anymore and it is full of a lot of posts.

I also suggested that if we were to do a reboot, it might be best to wait for Sun and Moon to come out so that we didn't have to make changes almost right away. However I am no mod of the RP. Just a Rper in it.

All and all, I am not 100% sure what is going on at the moment.
I haven't heard anything about this o: "Mods" are the ones taking care of the forums, "Game Masters" or GMs are the ones taking care of RPs.

It seems like this RP is finally dead, indeed. The IC hasn't seen posts since May 19th, and the GM (Yellow) hasn't been on PC since early July. I'm afraid it might finally be time to close this in order to not have people trying to revive it again and again without the GM listening.

Looking good, Infinite! I can safely say that this character is approvable.
If you see this and still want to re-open the thread and RP, Marin, message me and we'll see what we can do, alright? For now, I will close this thread and we'll let the IC thread rest in peace.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back