• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: General Questions & Answers Thread

Have you ever found a shiny?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Yes, but I lost it!

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I need help with Guardian Signs...

I'm stuck on the Dusknoir Mission in the Dark Temple.

I'm using Piplup with max stats, but I don't think its that helpful.

Any suggestions on which partner to use?

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
i red rescue team, i wont let me rebattle boses after i beat Raquaza, why not

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years

Well it depends which bosses? s:

I think you have to wait until the story is completely finished to start battling bosses again iirc.

Sorry I'm not that good with Red/Blue PMD.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
You cannot just re-battle them if you want to :D You need to fulfill some requirements =D
Although I think you can battle the legendary birds right after Quaza.

What "new" spinoff types/games came out **WITH** each of the traditional Pokemon generations?
Well... what's new for you? :D
Every spin-off that has been released up to date has older generations =)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
THANK YOU,ASH.YES,THAT IS WHAT I MEAN!
Well you're welcome :D You did not have to write in CAPS :D
By the way it has 6,4% chance of recruiting so if you have something that promotes recruiting and you are on high level, it'll be yours in no time =)

Anyways... my question: Have anyone played Typing DS yet? :D
I did finish it but I can't seem to find where can I switch keyboard style (touch screen keyboard, I'm playing on emulator) and how to get medal in "." course :D
If anyone knows please tell me :)

NatureKeeper

I'm stuck on the Dusknoir Mission in the Dark Temple.

I'm using Piplup with max stats, but I don't think its that helpful.

Any suggestions on which partner to use?

Capture a Dusclops and get its slate, fail the mission, level up Dusclops' everything and go for it.

Years
i just got pmd sky, and im really disapointed in how my purchase has gone for the last hour. I just got past the first spoink mission. Is the whole game like this or does it improve? it also goes very very slow. Also when my team grows can i only expand with the ones it offered me when i began the game?? sorry for so many questions but i expected it to be up to my expectations

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
i just got pmd sky, and im really disapointed in how my purchase has gone for the last hour. I just got past the first spoink mission. Is the whole game like this or does it improve? it also goes very very slow. Also when my team grows can i only expand with the ones it offered me when i began the game?? sorry for so many questions but i expected it to be up to my expectations

As you progress through the game you'll realize it become a lot better trust me. By the end you can recruit legends, have up to 4 Pokemon travel with you. The game does go slow at the start which makes it unappealing, but it's worth it. n__n;

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
It's expected =)
PMDs always have slow start =)
You should understand that you are just a little pokémon in the HUGE world and you must improve yourself, that's why it's so slow, but once you become famous, it'll surely be very enjoyable for you =)

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2: I was wondering is there a region block on the Gameboy Tower, on these games preventing me from connecting the japanese version games to the tower? Someone told me the handhelds don't have region blocks, but I wanna make sure before I try this. I don't wanna mess up my GB/GBC games where I can no longer play them. I am asking about the actual games by the way, not the Roms.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
The N64 is region locked, from what I understand. And since you have to use the N64 to use the GB Tower, I would assume the same thing. However, upon reading about GB Tower, there is no mention of it being region locked. Sorry I don't have a definite answer. :( I personally just wouldn't risk it, and would try GB Tower with my English games, but I'm just overly cautious. You can read more about it here, maybe I might have missed something. But yeah. Sorry if this didn't really help, lol.

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020

PMD games have a slow start, both story-wise and literally: There is an option for faster walking speed that always begins off :P

And, at the Spoink mission, the awesome story of PMD 2 has not even started yet (The Drowzee and waterfall missions are even just the little sound that begins the avalanche on my opinion :D)

Last edited:

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
I don't know,I guess it's because the Myustery Dungeon aren't really a big hit in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back