• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
I'm pretty sure that's all they could do. Retelling a monster of the day series is kinda hard when there's not much story to back it up...

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2012

I recommend this song, if you are into such genres.

Also, this. I am not a fan of Pitbull's songs, but this was actually great.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hikari10 said:
...and it was Leslie Carter, the sister of Nick and Aaron Carter.

Leslie was a one-hit wonder whose song Like Wow was featured on the soundtrack to the first Shrek movie. However sadly, her album never got released.

The cause of death is still unknown but is not said to be suspicious. Leslie was aged just 25.

RIP Leslie Carter, the singer who failed dramatically

LMAO I just saw this. WOW that's harsh but I can't stop laughing bahahahaha.

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
Years
Nick Carter use to be so hot meanwhile Justin Timberlake in my opinion use to be funny looking. Nick Carter now looks very not hot and Timberlake isn't my cup of tea but is attractive I guess. Leslie Carter did she appear in that lame Carter reality series?

Tomorrow marks the start of new shows coming to New Zealand. Some start a bit earlier and some shows will also start later.

But I am really looking forward to the America's Next Top Model all-star edition. It sounds horrifically trashy. Also looking forward to Season 3 of Misfits but looks like I may have to download it as even with a recording device that records two things Tuesdays are very busy. The Walking Dead's first season was very good so am looking forward to the second season. And on Thurday we get Once Upon A Time (looks fab), Project Runway (season before current all-stars edition) and Haven.

Sunday 12 February looks really good as well. Spartacus: Vengeance (RIP Andy Whitfield) and Pretty Little Liars (season one was honestly some of the best tv I've seen) start. Monday 13 adds even more shows. Last season of Desperate Housewives (love the show), Revenge (looks good), Drop Dead Diva season three, The Amazing Race and Luck.

Too much TV so not sure will be able to watch everything. Anyway, anyone else watching those shows?

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
@ firepokemon - lols @ ANTM, that show always was trashy, but I love the drama and hair-pulling and the like. If you've catched any of the trashy/problematic contestants from previous seasons, they'll probably be in this one. If you love flipping through magazines and inspecting pages of brand ads and models though, ANTM is pretty good at delivering the goods. I personally love model photos, despite my male-ness. *shot*

Walking Dead's pretty good. Expect Season 2 to be very stationary, but if you appreciate character development and quality as much as you do action and zombies, it'll be excellent. They've aired Season 2 here in Malaysia, and I loved it.

I googled Misfits. Punks with powers? I have to check this out.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
But I am really looking forward to the America's Next Top Model all-star edition. It sounds horrifically trashy.

@ firepokemon - lols @ ANTM, that show always was trashy

s6mvi.gif

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL IS NOT TRASHY YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF YOU WERE STUCK IN A ROOM WITH GIRLS WHO ARE CLEARLY MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND DESIRE A MODELLING CAREER MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF AND WOULD HAPPILY PUSH YOU UNDER A BUS IN ORDER TO GET THAT CAREER I'M SORRY HOW WOULD YOU TWO HANDLE THAT HMMMMMMM TYRA TRIES HER BEST TO GIVE THESE WOMEN THE CAREER OF A LIFETIME AND TEACH THEM HOW TO BE MODELS BUT YOU KNOW THAT ONLY ONE OF THEM CAN ACTUALLY WIN THE COMPETITION HOW DARE YOU CALL TYRA TRASHY HOW DARE YOU GAYS OF THE WORLD WILL UNITE TO CRUSH YOU

Shining Raichu

Years
I just wanted to share how smashed Daniel Radcliffe was in Harry Potter.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertai...admits-being-drunk-during-harry-potter-scenes

omfggg I'm going to watch the last four movies over and over again until I find these scenes lmao. If he was trying to be Harry Potter and trying to look sober at the same time, he might just be a better actor than any of us thought!

And I'm sorry Chris, I'm gay and I do agree with them :(. Tyra is awesome but that show is just awful lol

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
Years
I'm also gay and agree with myself. But I love America's Next Top Model. Even if so far no top model has actually emerged from it.

I also like New Zealand's version of Next Top Model.

Rest

Years

s6mvi.gif

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL IS NOT TRASHY YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF YOU WERE STUCK IN A ROOM WITH GIRLS WHO ARE CLEARLY MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND DESIRE A MODELLING CAREER MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF AND WOULD HAPPILY PUSH YOU UNDER A BUS IN ORDER TO GET THAT CAREER I'M SORRY HOW WOULD YOU TWO HANDLE THAT HMMMMMMM TYRA TRIES HER BEST TO GIVE THESE WOMEN THE CAREER OF A LIFETIME AND TEACH THEM HOW TO BE MODELS BUT YOU KNOW THAT ONLY ONE OF THEM CAN ACTUALLY WIN THE COMPETITION HOW DARE YOU CALL TYRA TRASHY HOW DARE YOU GAYS OF THE WORLD WILL UNITE TO CRUSH YOU

Oh, no! I meant "thrashy", as in violent and stuff. D: Ilu though!

Years
I heard about Radcliffe a few days ago and the only thing I could think was: How does someone that young become an alcoholic?

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
Years
Hmm well Drew Barrymore was snorting cocaine at 11 years old or something. I imagine primarily this happens because these young actors are bringing in more money than most adults earn and effectively live psuedo-adult lives. Of course alcohol and/or drug addiction in teenagers is nothing new. Alcohol in particular and teen drinking is considered very normal. So the only thing that surprises me is that he hasn't gone deeper off his rocker.

I watched Americas Next Top Model. It was pretty good but many aren't what I would call all-stars.

Shining Raichu

Years
...aaanyway

I hear there's a whole lot of screaming fangirlism going on about Madonna's Superbowl half-time performance. Was it really that special? I didn't see it, because I'm Australian and have things to do in the day time :P

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
I hear there's a whole lot of screaming fangirlism going on about Madonna's Superbowl half-time performance. Was it really that special? I didn't see it, because I'm Australian and have things to do in the day time :P

Alright, so Madonna's performance herself wasn't very special. But, it was a good performance. I don't understand how the **** LMFAO got to perform with madonna at the superbowl. Sure, LMFAO are currently MASSIVELY POPULAR right now and I suppose relevance got them on the stage, but... I just don't understand it. Then out of NOWHERE, Cee Lo Green pops out (Nicki Minaj and M.I.A were there too but they're featured on Madonna's new album so it makes sense) and starts singing and then M.I.A pulled the finger straight to the camera, much to my delight, which was the most controversial part of the performance. Well, 'controversial'. So, it wasn't really special,, but I enjoyed it.

Also, Madonna fell over.
madonna-afp2.jpg

Finally, World Peace: brought to you by Madonna™.
madonna_world_peace_lights_super_bowl_half_time_show_17iuf4d-17iuf5n.jpg

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Years
Mmm I don't understand why LMFAO got to perform with Madonna either. They've had two songs that were... amusing... but they're not good musicians.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
*is not a madonna fan, but is not a madonna hater either*

a. Madonna's performance itself was alright, I guess. She didn't sing live, which people seem to be okay with - claiming that she dances so much, but while that may be true for entertainers, she's specifically a musician. Musicians should sing live; especially legends such as herself.... still, as a huge Gaga fan, I can't help but state the obvious: Gaga would have sang live and danced at the same time. It's really no excuse not to sing if you're dancing, that's their job. That's what they signed up for. Madonna's dancing isn't very impressive, regardless. Still, it was entertaining and got me rather excited, regardless.
b. Madonna's entrance gave me huge Kylie Minogue Aphrodite Les Folies meets Britney Gimme More Femme Fatale performances. But that's okay and even though other pop stars are criticized for taking pages out of Madonna's book, Madonna is Madonna and is therefore allowed to do so without the criticizing of others.
c. Still confused why Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. are in her album. Specifically Nicki Minaj, who has considerably less talent than M.I.A. and needs to stop with this Roman ****.
d. I don't understand why LMFAO got to perform with her - the queen of pop - but I like the remix they provided. They should stick with providing beats because that's the only thing they're good at. Still, no one can deny that she's the queen of pop and the only people she should be performing with are her fellow legends.
e. Cee Lo is a gross fat oompa loompa who needs to go back to irrelevant city.

Rest

Years
Well, all I know is I'm glad MIA got some buzz. A lot of people still don't know this fantastic girl, at least on this side of town. And I hope LMFAO's 15 minutes of fame die down soon.

So I watched The Descendants yesterday. Definitely a movie you guys should check out. Solid acting, especially Shailene Woodley and Robert Forster, whom I thought hit the ball out of the park with their roles. And it was really funny in some parts and moving in others. Ending was rather corny though, and I wished it were more believable. Otherwise, very good movie overall!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Ugh, no. Shailene Woodley was competent (and, to be honest, probably the best thing about The Descendants) but 'out-of-ballpark' level? Nuh-uh. And then there's that fugly narration for the first 20 minutes that just DISAPPEARS OUT OF NOWHERE, and the stupid land-selling plot that goes exactly where you think it's going to go and then there's the fact that George Clooney just plays the same character in every friggin' movie (apart from the ones where he's supposed to be an idiot, like Burn After Reading) and the annoying friend of Shailene Woodley's character... Sid or something? I don't know. All I know is that The Descendants made me kinda angry after I watched it.

Oh, and hi guys! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back