• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This just in…you're behind the news all the time

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm rarely up-to-date. I don't make any effort to be, I just sometimes catch things as they're happening and then follow it for a while. Like the original XY announcement and this new thing lmao I know like nothing about anything else to do with XY, I just happened to catch them while they were happening and people were being excited. And now I'm being dragged along in the current of information.

But yeah I don't even care about being up to date with new stuff. Too much bother to keep up on things.

Years
There are times in which I am obsessed in reading the news so that I am "up-to-date" but others when it's 'meh...' for me. But most of the time, if there's a serious issue in the news, then typically I'd like to be up-to-date on those situations.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
It depends. With regular world news I'm usually quite behind. However with news regarding Pokemon or something like that I like to be there when it breaks.

Years
I'm always on Wikipedia news, so I'm pretty good on world news. And in Toronto we have two free newspapers, so national and local news is kind of in your face if you take transit. But I'm always months behind for music, it's so disappointing.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'm really out of the loop when it comes to entertainment news, but I get a healthy dose of political and national news when I'm at work because a few of the residents like to watch MSNBC all day because they can just turn it on and not worry about changing the channel. Sometimes I'll watch The Soup when I remember that's a thing.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm never up to date, I'm always struggling and lagging behind because I have so much to do that I'll never get it up to date lol.

Talking about the news though, I'm always behind and I don't care. I don't watch or read the news on purpose lol

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Not as up-to-date as I would like to be.

I do keep myself well updated with sports though, just not with news that should really matter to me

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
Years
I miss events all the time, and generally only catch up a couple days later.
But with events like North Korea or Julian Assange, I normally keep myself up to date on them.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I hate it when I'm not up to date. I want those hitting news and thing pieces so I won't be left behind by the world. The only thing I won't touch are those sappy showbiz.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm pretty much always up to date on my local news. I watch on TV, read on the internet (such as my local channel 4 - http://www.komonews.com ) and comment on many articles. I also watch for the local weather (I wouldn't want to bundle up in warm clothing and it would turn out to be a hot sunny day).

I also like to find out where road construction will occur or events that cuase a street to close, so I can avoid the area and leave with enough time.

Back