• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Fast metabolism? haha.

I've been underweight (at times to the point of it being dangerous) my entire life and I'm fine with it. x; One of the upsides to having been born 2 1/2 months early- I guess I never caught up to the "average" weight.

Yoshihiko

Moved back to SNOR(es)LAX
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013
Fine. Its 99.208 lbs.

See, you can't beat me, I eat like a Snorlax, and I am like this, severely underweight.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I eat a relatively normal amount, I think. You know, aside from forgetting meals and the like. x;

Um so if this isn't too creepy, here's that picture I mentioned earlier.
There isn't any blood or anything, but if you're grossed out easily, perhaps it's best not to reveal it.
Spoiler:

It's surprisingly fun. Feels digusting to pull the pins back out of your skin, though. D:

Edit-
Oh, that picture is pretty small.
Here's a bigger one-
Spoiler:

Sorry about it being huge. >_>

Sir Codin

Anyways, I'm like, 185-190lbs (about 83 kg), and I eat only one to two "meals" a day. They consist of all food groups, usually, though.

Keep in mind, though, I'm like six-foot-three.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Only hurts if you do it wrong. x;
Because the pins are barely under the first layer of skin, there are no nerves to feel any pain. It feels weird -almost numb- but is pretty entertaining. I didn't think to close the pins before taking the picture, though. >_>

Edit:
I didn't see it before, but my fingers are totally butchered from doing that today. I can see the now-torn skin sticking up on all of the fingers on my right hand and in multiple places on one finger on my left hand. I: Perhaps next time I'll do it on my hand, instead, so I can attempt to hide it.

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I weigh around 195 lbs but my weight changes all the time (Was 192 yesterday, now I'm 198)

I have to constantly eat so I can maintain my metabolism and so I can get bigger (bodybuilding). I probably eat like 3000 calories a day.

Yoshihiko

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013
I eat a relatively normal amount, I think. You know, aside from forgetting meals and the like. x;

There isn't any blood or anything, but if you're grossed out easily, perhaps it's best not to reveal it.
Spoiler:

It's surprisingly fun. Feels digusting to pull the pins back out of your skin, though. D:

Edit-
Here's a bigger one-
Spoiler:

Ouch, that hurts! I couldn't see myself doing such things.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

Spoiler:

Edit-
Here's a bigger one-
Spoiler:

That reminds me of the time when i accidently stapled my thumb,going through my nail coming out the other side when i was a kid and then again a few years later which wasn't really an accident.But it wasn't really painful because i only knew there was a staple in my thumb a few hours later.Good times.

Yoshihiko

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013
Speaking about staples, I played a childhood game, there's no name to that game really, we just call it 'spinning eraser'/'eraser beyblade'.

You just have to put some staples into the bottom of the eraser and spin it!

However, I remembered the time when I was stapling the some stapler bullets into my eraser and I accidentally got a staple bullet got into my thumb and lots of blood came out, ouch that really hurt.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I was 104lbs before joining the gym about 2- 2and a half months ago. I weighed myself for the first time yesterday (on two different scales) and I was 44.4 kilos on one, and 96ish lbs on the other. 6 stone 11 and 1/4 lbs..

I was like.. how.. I am hardly even doing any cardio, I am just doing weight training because I am weak!
Oh well, for my height that's still pretty healthy so I am not bothered.

Yoshihiko

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013
Wow that's quite light! But wait... you're female right? So I guess its quite okay. But what's your height anyway? Curious guy over here.

I have never went to a gym before.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Hmm..I haven't weighed myself in a while so i have no idea how much i weigh.As for my height its probably 5 foot 10 inches-ish.

Yoshihiko

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013
HAH glitchyguy! I'm slightly taller here, Around 6 foot here. (i had to use google to convert my height to feet) However, I am so light, I am only 45 kg. That's like having a BMI of only 13.6, that's severely underweight right?

Yeah female, and I'm about 4ft 11 and a half. :c Sadly, I wont grow any more..

You're Snoreslax, right?! You confused me for a sec!!

Yes I am, I know, new account, same old me.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
HAH glitchyguy! I'm slightly taller here, Around 6 foot here. (i had to use google to convert my height to feet) However, I am so light, I am only 45 kg. That's like having a BMI of only 13.6, that's severely underweight right?

Yeah that's really light! And yeah that is underweight. Do you have a fast metabolism? @_@ Lucky! I don't, I have to really burn off what I eat ;_; It sucks cause I wanna eat chocolate all the time ;o; So I have to just treat myself to a little square a day or I'll want to binge on candy bars!

Are you happy with what you weigh though? Some people are also naturally just built lighter; so as long as your doctor says it's okay then *thumbs up* :3

Yeah you confused me with Yoshikkko! Haha :3 but good, good! Same old Snorly~

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

Yeah it seems younger people are getting more taller these days.And yeah that seems a bit underweight for someone your age.

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I've been underweight for my height of around 167cm (5 feet 5 inches) for a very long time at around 46-47 kg (103.617 lbs). I'm alright with my weight, but I do wish I could gain a little bit more weight and still maintain the same fat-to-body mass-ratio levels I have. :P

Yeah it seemd younger people are getting more taller these days.And yeah that seems a bit underweight for someone your age.

Yeahh, my brother who is younger than me is getting taller by the second. (Excuse the exaggeration lols.) I'm pretty sure by next year or so, he will be about my height. It's about time his growth spurt started.
@Yoshi: That really is quite underweight :/

Years
Since I started to attend gym classes I've gained 5 kg of body mass. I had a BMI kinda low, but with some exercise and "bodybuilding" I'm no longer underweight. There's a big taboo about this kind of weight gaining, based on muscular mass, but let me tell that I've accomplished my goal without taking any steroids or supplements. Just pure exercise and fun. Maybe you guys, who are underweight, should try to attend some gym classes or so.

Also, it is normal for some people to be underweight. It's called ectomorphism and it's purely genetic. Sometimes being underweight is not a symptom of a disease; it's just how you've born: slender and lean.

Yoshihiko

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013
Are you happy with what you weigh though? Some people are also naturally just built lighter; so as long as your doctor says it's okay then *thumbs up* :3

I am generally okay with it, but many people who don't really know me ask me to eat more, where as I am like clearing the table like a REAL SNORLAX. That's where the irritating part comes.

Person A: You should eat more!
Me: But I did.
Person A: Don't tell lies kid, kids shouldn't tell lies.

Yeah, that happens all the time.

But I guess I am okay with this weight, since its better for me to be lighter, then I can go to a easier class in National Service when I turn 18. Basicly, yes I need to enlist for National Service, but they seem to group people via their height/weight, with this unproportional height and weight, I can go to an easier class/group in the army.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
We can always change our names on Facebook guys :C

And maybe it's to prevent people from under 12 to have an account on Facebook? Because.. let's face it. There's kids even under the age of 10 that got themselves a Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back