• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - The Last Ninetales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
Years
I wanna join as well . I am going to post my character soon. A swampert.. Just let me read this.

PS: This is my 100 post.

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
Years
" You know you guys really need to do some training " Vandar laughs while tying up a group of Prinplup's " grrrrr you just got lucky! " the group leader shouts.
" yeah yeah ha ha see ya " Vandar begins to walk off until.....HOWL!!! " what the?..... thats Ninetails voice dam it i gotta go help " Vandar runs up to a tree and begins climbing it to the top.
He then jumps off and begins swinging vine to vine at this speed it didnt take him long to reach his destination but it wasent Ninetails that he found.

" Oh no " Vandar says noticing a Vulpex knocked out a the ground and even worse it began to rain " dam it rain and fire pokemon dont mix to well ".
He had no choice so Vandar picked up the Vulpex and put it on his back " come on little guy lets get out of here ".

Shortly after running with the injured Vulpex Vandar found a tree thats truck was hollowed out " this will have to do " he says while putting the Vulpex inside by now the rain had become a storm.
Just then a loud laugh was heard and the group of prinplup Vandar beat earlier appeared out of the bushes.
" Back for round 2 eh " Vandar laughs.
But this time the Prinplup wernt alone the brought an Empoleon with them and this time Vandar was way out matched.
Suddenly the Empoleon unleashed a Blizzard attack onto Vandar instantly freezing him.
And with that the Empoleon and Prinplup group pick up Vandar and take him away.....

Gars129

Years
Name- Skipper

Gender-Male

Species- Swampert

Level- 45

Appearence- He looks like a Swampert, but he has a red color, for a reason that will be revealed later. He is also fatter than most Swampert weighing nearly 200 pounds. He wears a Choice Band, King's Rock, and Choice Scarf to make him stronger and faster, but it makes it difficult for him to switch moves. The choice items also make him feel more hate towards other after being modified by Azerbu.

Personality- He has a proud nature, and thinks he is better than everyone else. He never battles for fun as he thinks he is better and stronger than everyone else.

History- Skipper was raised by an evil Buizel named Azerbu who hates fire types. I is unknown of who are his real parents, Since he was a baby Mudkip, he was taught to hate fire types as they were evil and threatened the existence of water types. He was constantly spoiled and and manipulated by Azerbu. He is very strong and tends to defeat other Pokemon easily altought his power comes from Azerbu's strange powers.

Moves-
Earthquake,
Waterfall(which secondary effect of flinching is increased with the King's Rock)
Ice Punch,
Stone Edge,
Focus Punch,
Hydro Cannon

Kill Or Help- He wants to kill it, althought deep inside he later realizes he doesn't.

Azerbu
Gender-Male
Species-Buizel
Lv. 80

Appearance- He has only one normal eye. His other eye is red and posseses the ability to watch things from Swampert's perspective. His appearance is that of someone who is pure evil. He wears a coat like that of an evil magician. He has a darker color than most buizel.

Personality- Pure evil and demented. He only cares for Swampert a a tool

History- His past is unknown, except that he possesses a deep hate for fire types He plans to kill evey fire type, including the rare Ninetales. He lacks the ability to use water type moves, and is weak at battling. Instead, he seems to have psychic powers.

Moves- He never battles but he seems to use his psychic powers to manipulate Skipper.

Kill or Help: Obviously kill

This is my first time on an RP. So if i did anything wrong help me.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
ooc- Gars, your accepted.

IC-

Spirit gasped. Flare had lost his grip and fell into the dark hole. "Flare!" she yelled. Spirit stood there staring into the hole. "He... slipped..." Sprit whined slightly. She ran straight past Sapphire. "How could I have done this? And to my own son!" Spirit scolded herself. She slammed her head into a tree, but stayed standing. She slammed her head into it many times now. "Wow, that was harsh." Said a squirtle, watching from the distance. Spirit didnt hear or see the squirtle.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Flare struggled to get up. His right hind leg was hurting immensly. He felt as though it were broke. He hobbled to his feet and looked on the ground in front of him. He saw two orange feet. he looked up more and saw an angry looking Buizel with his arms crossed staring at Flare. Flare gulped and looked above himself. It was about a mile up and with a broken leg he couldn't get to the top.

"Uh." Flare started.

"Be quiet pest! My name is Azerbu but you will not talk to me at all!" the Buizel shouted.

Azerbu. Flare shuddered at the name. He knew it, and he wished he hadn't fallen in to the Buizel's trap. Flare shuddered, he was frightened. Thinking there was no better thing to do he howled loudly.

---

The Ninetales heard Flare's howl. She knew what was going on.

"Azerbu." she muttered to herself.

Every fire type in the region knew who Azerbu was. They knew to watch out for him because he plans on killing every fire type on the planet.

"Oh no, Flare!" she gasped.

END

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
Tara walked on noticing the change in her surroundings as it shifted from forest to clear open spaces.

Now that she was free from the shadows beneath the trees Tara was free to bask in the warmth that was the sun.

"Ah, this feels great." she sighed trotting a little faster. "I haven't seen nor heard anything about that supposed Ninetails since way before I left."

Tara glanced up as a flock of Pidgey flew by overhead.

"Now that I think about it. I've been walking for quite some time and I've yet to run into any other pokemon. Maybe it's better this way, but I have no idea where to find a Ninetails."

Tara stopped and sat, deep in thought for a few moments. "Actually, now that I think about it I have no real idea what a Ninetails looks like."

Her eyes suddenly widened as a picture of a scary slimy monster appeared in her immagination.

"I really hope Ninetails doesn't look like that." she giggled. "That would be really scary."

OOC: Wow I got kinda behind. lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
" My name is Chaos" Replied Chaos " and im the Leader of Team Aura and in search of The Last Ninetales, and these are the Riolu Brothers"

" Im Sacred! " Sacred Shouted " Im dreaming one Day to Be the Strongest Fighter ever!"

" Even when you Introduce Yourself you Bark like a Stupid Dog? -.- " Said Royal " Anyways im Royal. Im A Wise Riolu"

" .... Im Honor " Honor Said " ........"

" Why he is shy?? " Said Takashi

" Honor is a Silent Person " Replied Chaos " Talking is Something hard for him"

The Kadabra Woke up " urrgh....."

" The Demon Woke up! " Shouted Sacred while hes burning his leg . Readying to use his Blaze Kick

" No! Noo!" the Kadabra said as he goes and holds Chaos,s Leg " Please Please. im sorry for Hypnotizing the Poor Riolu. i didnt mean it..."

" its ok im not gonna attack you" said Chaos " just tell us what u were doing it for.. "

The Kadabra answered" im gonna tell u a pretty long story. and the Last Ninetales Is related too.. , The Ruler Of Time Dialga & The Ruler Of Space Palkia are Searching for 2 Strong and Reliable Warriors . in Order to Defeat Giratina . Giratina is a Beast of the Distortion World. The Opposite side of Our World. wants to come to our World. To Take the Last Ninetales with it to the Distortion World , and I want You and Takashi to get these Orbs. The Adamant Orb for you. and The Lustrious Orb for Takashi."

" What shall we do with these Items? " Said Takashi

" you will use these Orbs to Gain The Power of The Ruler Of Time and The Ruler of Space," Replied Kadabra" If Chaos Used The Adamant Orb, He can Transform into Dialga,s Form, and if Takashi Used Lustrious Orb, He Can Transform into Palkia,s Form. Yet these are Powerful but Dangerous . And after the first time of using these Orbs . Both of You will Learn a New Move that you Cannot Learn it normally"

" And what are These Moves ?" Asked Chaos

" You .. will Discover it by yourself.... get the Permission ... Of the Rulers .. Of Time.... and space ... to Enter .... the Distortion World....... however..... The Journey will be Long ..... Good Luck " The Kadabra Said as he slowly Dissappearing"

" I dunno what i say but... this will be Great and Harsh" Chaos Said

" I Agree With you , Chaos" said Takashi

" So Takashi? " Said Chaos " How About you Join Team Aura?"

" That Will be so Great Master!" The Three Riolus Said

Takashi Thinked about it. Should he Join Team Aura? Or Not?

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
Years
The group of Prinplup and there leader Empoleon where quite pleased with there capture of Vandar who was still frozen in a block of ice.
" So what should we do with him boss " one of Prinplup asked.
" First off call the Grovile it got it and secondly well......im not sure.......yet " Empoleon said in an unsure type of voice.

" Hey do you even know where we are boss because i have no idea " Another Prinplup asked.
" WHAT!!! " the Empoleon shouted " that cant be right we have a map remember? "
" Ohhhhhh oops i think we left back at that tree where we captured it ( Vandar )" the Prinplup said in scared voice.
" Then lets go back and get it then numskull " The Empoleon commanded.

It wasn't long till they got back to the tree.
" Huh whats going on here " the Empoleon asks while putting Vandar down.
" Boss wait thats Azerbu you know the Buizel that wants to kill all fire type Pokemon " the Prinplup shouted.
That made the Empoleon stop right in his tracks " ohhhhhh nooooo we need to get out of here now " Empoleon says.
He rushes up to his group and says " i owe Azerbu money and i dont want him to see me ".
They where just about to leave when " where's it ( Vandar ) gone? " one of the Prinplup shouts.

" Up here mates " a voice says.
The group look up and in the tree's was Vandar the ice had melted.
" Thanks for the bath " he says and then unleashes a leaf storm sending the Prinplup group and Empoleon running.
Vandar then jumps down from the tree's but the leaf storm caught the attention of Azerbu.....

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Spirit heard the howl. She could tell from the start why Flare howled. Spirit dashed towards the noise, and ended up back where the hole was. She dug it bigger and squeezed in. She fell into a dark cavern. She looked around for Flare and Azerbu. She blew a flame to light up the cavern. She walked around. She finally spotted the two, and hid behind a rock to see what happens. Flare looked scared, and of course he was. Spirit kept the flame lit slightly so she could watch.

OOC-
Nice posts guys. =3

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
Years
Takai and his team was racing towards the hole. They had just hear'd a howl possibly from a Ninetails that was coming from there. " Takai are you sure that the Ninetails will let us help it ? " said Plague while running . " I hope it does Plague, I hope it does". When they made it to the source of the howl they found a extremely large hole at their feet. " Should we go down? " whispered Scatter , quite obviously frightened of the size of the hole. " Of course we should Scatter " said Takai in a very serene voice .

Then they all hopped into the hole and saw a very small light in the dark cavern , Scatter and Plague both stood on either side of Takai as they approached the light . Then suddenly they saw a Buizel, and a Vulpix looking quite frightened . Scatter quickly without hesitation fired a Aura Sphere at the Buizel. " Don't worry Vulpix we are here to assist the Ninetails " said Takai in a firm voice.

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
Years
Sapphire's Wonder

"Sorry I couldn't do more," Sapphire said, padding along behind the Ninetales. "I was just trying to take in all that information at once. However..." She twitched her ears and narrowed her eyes; she had gotten an idea. She slipped into the hole behind the Ninetales, landing beside the mystic Fire-type. "If you need assistance, I can help you. Now what is it you were planning?" She asked, lowering her voice so that Spirit could barely hear. The Umbreon stood up and shook herself off, glancing at the birthmark on her left front paw. I was born shiny, but... not even a normal Eevee, or Umbreon for that matter, has this mark. I wonder what it means...?

There was something ominous about this cave. Sapphire could just tell. It didn't give her a good feeling. "What is this place?" She asked, mostly to herself, but she was open for answers from Spirit, also. It made her shiver just looking around in the limited view that the small ember of Spirit's gave. Whatever it was, it couldn't be good.

She thought she heard something further down the tunnel, but ignored it, for if she thought about it, it would just bring her more bad feelings.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Flare stood there terrified. Nobody was coming to help and he looked outwardly calm even though his heart was pounding. He knew he ahd to fight this Buizel who would most likely kill him.

"Fine." he muttered quietly to himself.

He dashed at the Buizel and bit down on its foot.

"Gah! Insolent pest!" it yelled kicking Flare in to the wall.

Dirt piled on top of Flare. Flare got up and shook it off, this was going to be hard. He decided to do a move that only the clan he came from knew, Flame Tackle. He was engulfed in fire and dashed at the Buizel. Flare became faster then normal and he tackled the Buizel to the ground, but he Buizel kicked him off and suddenly a huge Swampert appeared. It then sprayed Flare furiously with water and the Buizel stood on top of Flare now.

Flare coughed as water was stuck in his throat. As soon as Azerbu stepped on him he coughed the water up and Flare could tell Azerbu was getting ready to kill him. He wished he had been able to atleast meet his mother...

Azerbu picked up a sharp rock sitting next to Flare and stabbed Flare near his heart. Flare thought he was dead as he felt that warm trickle slide down his chest...

END
(Flare doesn't die...the rock missed his heart so he is still alive but it hit a certain nerve that parlyzes his front right paw and he can't walk on it...or atleast for now anyway.)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Spirit looked behind her and saw Sapphire. She nodded. "We can just head straight towards Swampert scince Azerbu doesnt know any water type attacks. Also, we are in the lair of Azerbu..." Spirit whispered. She then broke the rock into pebbles with her tails and dashed straight towards the large Swampert while howling loudly, hoping to find any other pokemon to help. She pinned down the swampert and charged her Flaming Howl attack. "Now, tell me what you are doing with Azerbu or i'll finish you!" Spirit yelled. The swampert just stared at her, as if asking what she was doing. "Im here to protect my son, Flare! Now talk Skipper!" Spirit yelled in Skippers face, now charging up the attack even more.

OOC-
Nice posts again. =D

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Flare looked over at the Ninetales. She still called him her 'son'. Was she really his mother? Azurbu was looking at the Ninetales too.

"It's to late imbecile. Your precious son is dying." he said with a smirk "One less stupid fire type to deal with."

"Get away fom him!" the Ninetales snarled.

She leapt at Azurbu, who umped out of the way, making Ninetales crash in to Saphire. Flare could feel it getting harder and harder to breath. Finally, a blanket of black darkness formed over his eyes, and he thought he was dead.

END
OOC: Flare only blacked out...he didn't die...

pumpkinziggy

Years
Sapphire tumbled backwards, and in pain, she let out a fierce growl, unintentionally unsheathing her claws into the Ninetales. Immediately, she jumped off, licking at the wound. Then, she lifted her head, shaking herself off, glaring at the Swampert. To make sure he stayed in place, she used Confuse Ray on him, her eyes glinting, sending a dark but hardly visible ray towards the Water-type. If it hit, his own eyes would have glowed blue like hers, and maybe he would have gotten a bit drowsy, but all she had to do was wait. Sometimes it didn't take effect immediately.

Though she was tired, her heart was racing with anger and hostility, her pelt bristling. She needed to put and end to all of this! How could someone be so senseless? Azerbu was such a... person who didn't think hard. Sapphire couldn't think of any other terms. He opposed the Ninetales in fear of being ruled by her, or something like that.

Still, even though it was just because he didn't think hard, he didn't deserve to be trying to kill a whole Pokemon species. He had to disappear.

((Do I control Skipper too, or is it just you, BPR?))

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
OOC- You can too.

IC-

Spirit could feel it. Flare wasnt actually dead. She launched herself at Azerbu one more time and hit him with her Flaming Howl. She howled loudly, sending flames out at the same time. She kicked Flare behind a rock and continued to attack. Azerbu countered all of the attacks Spirit sent at him. Spirit was now bruised in places, and blood was trickling down her muzzle. She launched herself at Azerbu one more time, using up the rest of her energy. She didnt use an attack this time, knowing it would just make the counterattack hurt more. She slammed Azerbu down this time, and held him down. He was struggling to get out. "Get off of me, pest!" Azerbu yelled at Spirit. "No... not until you are gone!" Spirit yelled. She began to scratch Azerbu hardly, but at the final blow something stopped her. Nothing had hit her, bur her paw stopped where it was. Was it an instinct that told her to keep him alive, or was it just free will? Whatever it was, Spirit trusted it. She kicked Azerbu to the side and glared at Skipper while Sapphire was confusing it.

Gars129

Years
Despite the confusion, Skipper was too bulky to be taken easily, and could go over his confusion. Skipper easily defeated Saphire with an Earthquake. Saphire thought to herself, "How is this Swampert so strong and fast" She could barely move"

Skipper and Azerbu left to their lair located on a cliff above a lake. "You incompetent doofus, you made me do all the work" Said Azerbu. "Sorry" The red water type said, "I had a long night". Well you shouldnt play so much with that insolent Quagsire", said Azerbu . I heard ya, "said Quaggy, a lazy Quagsire who was Skipper's best friend. "Will you get out of here". "Ok i'll leave, dont forget about our card game tonight". "Maybe you should help us instead of wasting our time". "But pops I can never play", Said Skipper. "Well your job comes first, like it or not."

"Listen Skipper, head to the village, if you see any water types, recruit them to join our team. Oh, and if you see that Prinplup, tell him he owes me money." "Yes sir," Skipper said, "Im on it". Skipper left the lair. "Hmmm, let see if you do this right. Hopefully im not gonna need to risk myself for that stupid Ninetales like last time. And to think i nearly had her son" Azerbu said. He watched from his left eye the road as Skipper skipped into the village.

pumpkinziggy

Years
Skipper easily defeated Saphire with an Earthquake. Saphire thought to herself, "How is this Swampert so strong and fast" She could barely move"

OOC: That's bunnying and godmoding! Sapphire is my character and my character alone. You have no idea how angry I am right now. Let me set things right.

IC:

Sapphire fell over, landing on her shoulder, but managed to stand, facing Skipper. However, her gaze softened and she sat down, curling up with a Charm attack. Finally, the Swampert was less wary. He wouldn't be that powerful again. Now she was at the clear advantage, and even if he knew Growl, she always had Pursuit.

With all the speed she could muster, Sapphire combined Quick Attack and Bite, aiming straight for Skipper at the rate of a Dodrio. Rage burned inside her, but she kept herself from killing the Swampert. However much she wanted revenge and to defend Spirit, killing was not an option. She just had to make them submit enough to not bother them again.

When the attack was over, Sapphire was awfully tired. But she would not give up. She turned to Azerbu and watched him leave, still feeling hatred.

Gars129

Years
sorry about that. As i said, this is my first time on an rp and was on a hurry, so ill try to not do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back