• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI

jj321654

Rookie Hacker
Years
Hey everyone i'm new to hacking and would like it if anyone could give me some advice

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
There is a Pokemon Hacking section for any help at hacking, anyway. Welcome to the community, make sure to read the rules good before posting more ;D So enjoy here ^^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Well, if you want some advice on Rom-hacking, might I suggest the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum over in the Rom-hacking section? It should prove quite usefull to you!
(You may want to check out the Toolbox there as well. ;D)

I welcome you to the PokéCommunity Forums.
Since I already gave you some advice on good places to learn rom-hacking, I'm sure you will have a great time here. Just don't forget that PC has a lot more than just rom-hacking. Why not try out Other Chat every once in a while? It can be pretty fun! xD

Whatever you decide to do here; I hope you have fun with it.
Good luck on all your rom-hacking endeavors!
(Wow, I posted a lot of hyperlinks in there... That just mean's I like you! xD)

moments.

quixotic
Years
Welcome to PokeCommmunity!
Everything has been said by other users except for "Read the Rules and F.A.Q's" I believe...
Anyway, just give them a read, they will keep you out of trouble and keep the fun rolling in.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Welcome to PC~ JJ.

So your into hacking? Thats cool then i guess this is the perfect place for you. I don't know much about hacks so i can't help out sorry. But i am sure there will be many people willing to help any hacking you get done.

Once again welcome to PC~. Have fun, read the Rules/FAQ and make lots of great friends xD

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
Welcome to PC, JJ! As the posters above me stated, there's a whole section devoted to ROM Hacking! I'm sure someone over there would be glad to help you with what ever you need!

I hope you enjoy your time here very much

Go wild

-Roy

Back