• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Still on my goal to catch up on every Pokemon anime episode, I'm currently watching The Water Flowers Of Cerulean City.

Years

Well Pokey, I missed almost all of Advanced Generation so that's why I want to watch all the anime I can.

Just up to the 8th Indigo League episode The Path To The Pokemon League, aka the first ever filler episode of the series.

Flute

Full-time loser
Years

I've never seen the Pokemon anime, I've only seen the movies. The anime just doesn't seem interesting.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

When my two DS lites break, or a 3DS exclusive main Pokémon game is released, I might buy one.

...Well, I guess it's possible that one of them is broken already. It crashed twice when I played Black, I think.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I survived with a DSFat for 6 years even after its hinges broke, I don't think I'll be replacing my 3DS in the forseeable future XD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
I survived with a DSFat for 6 years even after its hinges broke, I don't think I'll be replacing my 3DS in the forseeable future XD
That's dedication, Went, wow.

My DSFat has lasted about 7 years but I rarely use it anymore, except for a quick go at Mario Kart or Wario Ware: Touched! or something. I've been dying to get a 3DS though! :(

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

That's dedication, Went, wow.

My DSFat has lasted about 7 years but I rarely use it anymore, except for a quick go at Mario Kart or Wario Ware: Touched! or something. I've been dying to get a 3DS though! :(

It's not dedication, it's "I'm not going to spend money on buying a copy of something I already own until it explodes into pieces" XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll actually have enough to buy a 3DS next week + a game or two. However, I think I want to save my money a more since gaming is something I haven't done much of lately.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024

When my two DS lites break, or a 3DS exclusive main Pokémon game is released, I might buy one.

...Well, I guess it's possible that one of them is broken already. It crashed twice when I played Black, I think.

You're 16, how do you possibly have the money for two DS Lites?

I don't even have the money for one.

It's not dedication, it's "I'm not going to spend money on buying a copy of something I already own until it explodes into pieces" XD

How it should be, thank you.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Me and my brother bought one together back in '07, and then we got another one for christmas so we could play together.

Since they look the same we share them, but I'm the only one who actually plays new Pokémon games when they come out :P

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

I love the summer. Inside my house with no sun getting no income.

*weep* I am such I loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back