• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*radioactive ringtone starts playing in the lounge*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Everyone with a cellphone has their choice of ringtone. Whether they want the traditional RING RING RING, or an audio clip of their favorite song. In today's smartphones, it's possible to customize ringtones.

What's your main cellphone ringtone? You can list certain ringtones for groups of contacts you may have (like mine, I have Radioactive by Imagine Dragons as my ringtone for my friends, and Outasight's "Change the World" for family). How often do you change your ringtone?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I change the ringtone according to the theme I currently have on my phone. Right now I have a Spider-Man theme on my phone, so my incoming calls ringtone is the Spider-Man song from the motion pictures movie and the notifications ringtone is the sound of Spider-Man shooting a web.

Years
Considering how rare I use voice for communication on-the-go (I mainly text), I have my ringtone set to the generic RING-RING-RING, but on my iPod touch if anyone wants to FaceTime me I use Marimba.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I always have my ringtones set to Pokemon opening or ending theme songs, which ever happens to be my favorite at the moment - at the moment I have the last part of "Te Wo Tsunago" current ending (just love how it sounds like), I change it once every two months or sometimes longer. Same with text messages, no traditional cell-phone defaults [I have the part where Hiroto's Miru and Futachi are arguing].

In a way my cell phone is full of Pokemon stuff. Its fits my personality, plus at times its funny to watch other people's reaction when my phone rings or I get a text message and Pokemon start calling out to me.

What's your main cellphone ringtone? - current ending for Dekorora, Te Wo Tsunago - I use the same ringtone for all contacts.

How often do you change your ringtone? - usually once every 2 months, or at times longer than that

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
I generally have it as songs or choruses of songs (sometimes even guitar solos.) Kinda generic I know, but I enjoy it. Generally I'll change it every 1-4 months.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Right now I have set to the "Saw theme" as I love those films.
I change it any time I get bored of it which is usually every 6 months.

Hypocrates

shampain
Years
My ringtone is the first twenty or so seconds of 'Outer Science'. I hardly ever change my ringtone as it doesn't really seem to be that important to me.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Right now, my ring tone is She's So Mean by Matchbox Twenty. I change it once every few months, probably.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I'm boring. I don't really see the point of musical ringtones and I'm certainly not going to pay for them, so mine is a generic ring. Most of the time my phone is on vibrate though so it doesn't matter.

Years
I never ever change mine. It's the default sound that's set for my phone it and I've always kept it that way. |D;

Callīope1

█ uranianUmbra
Years
Mine is a sucky midi ringtone version of the Paradise Kiss anime opening. I set it that way about a year ago, and just sorta.. left it. Can't have any random file I want as a ringtone, because iPhone doesn't allow for music ringtone customization. In that way, I miss my Android.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
On my old phone, I used to have Great DJ by the ting tings and that worked so well that when I listen to the start of that song now, my body jumps because it thinks the phone is ringing xD

But now I have an iPhone and haven't figured out ( =haven't bothered) how to change from the horrible default ringtones there yet ;;

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I got this as my ringtone. Its from the anime NHK Ni Youkoso. However, most of the time, my phone's on vibration.

Back