• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
I hope Re:Coded will be out in Europe. I think it's unfair how Europe got left out when Re:COM came out in Japan and America.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I'm fairly sure it'll be the entire game on the DS, since it said its for DS, not DSi.

I think we'll get the Final Mixes in the form of remakes someday, since I doubt they'd just do a remake of the original versions with the commotion fans have been making for the Final Mix versions. I also think that we may have seen the end of the International and Final Mix versions of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts with the two systems they're likely to be on, PS3 and 360, both offering DLC. I think that instead of releasing an entire game again, they'll just put bosses, scenarios, and the like as DLC. I don't know if they'll do that for Japan's BbS though, to allow them to have our extras, even though the PSP allows DLC as well now, since DLC seems rare on there for some reason.

Welcome ThunderHead
~Members List Updated~

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
Years
OMG Crys you have the Mega Man Zero thingy!!! I loved them all, including ZX and Advent.

but anyways, Hello everybody!!

Check this stuff out! I dunno what it is, but somebody found it in a flash drive. I think it's a mod. Cool nonetheless.
Spoiler:

And Terra in Dissidia. With not so stellar pants though -_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrhG6RdQTmQ

But if the chapters are like... DSiWare I will, however, impale myself on my Kingdom Key.)

*sobs*

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
OMG Crys you have the Mega Man Zero thingy!!! I loved them all, including ZX and Advent.

but anyways, Hello everybody!!

Check this stuff out! I dunno what it is, but somebody found it in a flash drive. I think it's a mod. Cool nonetheless.
Spoiler:

And Terra in Dissidia. With not so stellar pants though -_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrhG6RdQTmQ

*sobs*

-fangasms even though it might not be real-

Terra without the pants looks so.... Mundane. >:

I want to make a pair of Terra's Pants for cosplaying purposes now, even though I have no sewing skills, nor am I ever going to cosplay Terra (cosplaying Terra's Pants would not work in the real world, because no-one would get the joke. ): )

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
Dunno about that. I was talking to people about Terra's Pants and someone said they're talking about it in the gamefaqs KH threads too.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
I seem to recall stating exactly what you did a few pages back, wee. No one took me seriously.... TT~TT

Well, e3 begins later today with the Microsoft Press Conference. You never know what Square is gonna pull, so I thought I'd remind you all~ The new e3 trailer should be up soon, too. All is right with the world.

Seriously, though: new meme is in order in reference to Re:Coded. You have one for Days and the main games, as well as BbS. We need one for Coded nao.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
n_n; Omg Microsoft conference today~ Hopefully if that new mystery game is 360-bound, they'll actually mention it at the MS keynote... but I'm not sure they would regardless simply because all their attention will be on Kinect/Natal. :( Oh well. I don't expect it to be there anyway.

I wonder when Square-Enix's specific conference is. If it has one. I think it has one, even if it's not as flashy or televised like the others?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
I seem to recall stating exactly what you did a few pages back, wee. No one took me seriously.... TT~TT

Well, e3 begins later today with the Microsoft Press Conference. You never know what Square is gonna pull, so I thought I'd remind you all~ The new e3 trailer should be up soon, too. All is right with the world.

Seriously, though: new meme is in order in reference to Re:Coded. You have one for Days and the main games, as well as BbS. We need one for Coded nao.

Something about Sora downloading stuff...? Sora's Hard Drive? I think the opportunity may have to present itself.

Cherrim

Years
...early teen downloading things, keeping it hidden away on his hard drive. Gee, wonder what that could be. *dirty mind*

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
I'm watching it on Spike right now... but it only has about 20 minutes left, I think. They'll probably show it again, though. I just wish I had g4.....

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Nothing that I saw.... I know that Kinetic got most of the showtime, and, despite my view on Casual games, I'm pretty impressed.

Cherrim

Years
I kept a liveblog up as I worked and it sounded pretty boring. And the friends I was in a group convo with said it was boring too.

Definitely no KH announcements, unfortunately. XD; But Sony should have a Birth by Sleep trailer tomorrow... and Nintendo might show off Coded. So tomorrow's looking up!

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I can't watch stuff about E3, I has no cable/satellite. I don't even have local 'cause of that HD thing.
I guess I'll have to keep a lookout for anything in regards to Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Mario, Sonic, MegaMan (especially if they announce what MegaMan Universe is), Marvel vs Capcom 3, etc.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
You know... g4 has the coverage streamed live on their site as well. Yeah.... Tomorrow is Nintendo's conference, and Sony's is Wednesday, I think.

Cherrim

Years
Gamestop has a livestream, too. And most gaming blogs have liveblogs of the events.

Nintendo's is tomorrow at 8:30 PST and Sony's is at... 11:30 PST, I think?

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
I'm just gonna wait for the headlines. (>' ')>

My attention span is waaaaay too poor to watch everything. x_x;

(Wait, what's the Days meme? o: And the Re:Coded meme should definitely be Sora's 'hard drive'. 8D)

Back