• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pin to Taskbar!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I have a really simple taskbar with only MSN, iTunes, Firefox and Windows Media Player. I can't handke having too much stuff cluttered along my taskbar or my desktop, I need to have all my files and folders organised ina logical way - or semi-logical way - (becuase sometimes I just can't be bothered sorting stuff out haha.) Plus with an organised taskbar/desktop, I find my computer much easier to use.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Og2sw.png

My taskbar -- Firefox, Thunderbird, mIRC, Windows Explorer. I run QTTab on Windows Explorer so has tabs and I love it... it's hard to imagine life without it now. I used to have more... RNG Reporter, Desmume, and Winamp but I moved those to the Start Menu. The pinned programs on my start menu are Firefox, Thunderbird (yay for redundancy), Photoshop, Trillian, Calculator, Notepad, Torguard (VPN), Winamp, and RNG reporter. I use both a lot... otherwise I just type in what I need. Like the Snipping tool I used for my screen. :>

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
attachment.php

i use most of the things everyday except the edurite one (last one)
in order:
Internet explore
Libraries
Windows media player
Google chrome
Snipping tool
Microsoft word
Paint
Task manager
ITunes
Icy tower
Control panel
edurite

Years
I'm still stuck in the dark ages of Windows XP, so I don't have anything pinned to my taskbar.

The only things that I use enough that I would really put there would be Chrome and Photoshop. There are other things that I use on occassion, but nothing except maybe Microsoft Office or Paint would I really find pin-worthy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
All I have pinned to my taskbar is Spotify, Firefox, Word, and my webcam :3

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I currently have Google Chrome, Skype, Pidgin, OpenOffice and WordPad on my taskbar.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
On GNOME 3's dock thingie I have Firefox, Nautilus, Rhythmbox, GIMP, Shotwell, and XChat. On Windows *shudder* I have Chrome, iTunes and Windows Explorer. On OS X I just have Finder, Safari, and XChat on the dock.

Back