• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 19, 2018
Where can i find honedge? I think its in the aster tower but it just doesnt apear. Can someone help me?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hello everyone, how you guys been? It's been a while. Anyways, You may already know but a probably "Pokétuber" named Scared was playing through this game and I just want to say a huge thank you to him.

But the main reason I'm here today is to apologize for all the silly glitches and grammars that are in the game. I got to be honest with you all, this game was rushed and some may already see that. I was rebooted from this year's January to June so this rebooted process did take about 6 months.

About my grammars, though I was born in the UK, I wasn't the best at English Language and I have got a grade 4 (which means a C in GCSEs though you Americans may not understand our education system as I know you Americans education system is really different).

But now I'm not sure when I would come back to this project yet since now I'm retaking my AS levels since I was struggling with them this year as I didn't get the best results. The reason is not this, I just do this as spare time. The reason that I'm retaking is that I picked really difficult subjects that destroyed my mental health. The subjects were Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. I'm still doing Maths, but not the other two.

But I'll try my best to come back as soon as possible and make you guys happy.

Thank you for understanding. :smile:

Hey man! Please don't feel stressed or obligated to work on this hack. I know how brutal GCSE's can be. Remember, your mental health comes first so be sure to prioritize that. Bless up and good luck!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 15, 2019
This happens when i open the rar, does anyone know a fix?

Attachments

• 125123.png
    125123.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Nice hack! Loving it so far.
Its a bit confusing thought with the routes etc.
And why is there no horsea in it =<

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
Hello Luxio,

Is the Victory road glitch fixed?

In the second room we cannot proceed because of unvisible rocks ..

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 14, 2019
Hello everyone, how you guys been? It's been a while. Anyways, You may already know but a probably "Pokétuber" named Scared was playing through this game and I just want to say a huge thank you to him.

But the main reason I'm here today is to apologize for all the silly glitches and grammars that are in the game. I got to be honest with you all, this game was rushed and some may already see that. I was rebooted from this year's January to June so this rebooted process did take about 6 months.

About my grammars, though I was born in the UK, I wasn't the best at English Language and I have got a grade 4 (which means a C in GCSEs though you Americans may not understand our education system as I know you Americans education system is really different).

But now I'm not sure when I would come back to this project yet since now I'm retaking my AS levels since I was struggling with them this year as I didn't get the best results. The reason is not this, I just do this as spare time. The reason that I'm retaking is that I picked really difficult subjects that destroyed my mental health. The subjects were Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. I'm still doing Maths, but not the other two.

But I'll try my best to come back as soon as possible and make you guys happy.

Thank you for understanding. :smile:
I fully agree with you that the education system is completely different and difficult to adapt. Perhaps your game will need help in writing and or the math component of code analysis, you can get math through https://au.edubirdie.com/math. I think you can always get help if you have any difficulties. I wish you good luck in development.

Last edited:

LalitHind

3kYOking
Years
I really love this hack and it's the first time I'm having problem deciding my team. I always catch more Pokemons and then switch with other ones.

By the way, a Blackbelt at route 6 says, "Go Roggenrola go!" And he actually sends out a Makuhita (Thanks a lot for making Makuhita a Fighting and Ground Pokemon).

Also, a Bug Catcher at route 20 says, "Pinsir go!" But he sends out a Heracross.

It's not a big problem (or a bug) but maybe some players have problem with it. Just telling you because I love this hack and it has everything I wanted in a hack.

If you won't mind, can you tell me how can we evolve Rockruff? I love all forms of Lycanroc but just trying to be sured.

Thanks.
(Sorry if I made Grammer mistakes or hurted you feelings, I know it's very, very hard to make such an amazing ROM hack)

LalitHind

3kYOking
Years
Oh wait, can Lycanroc learn any HMs? Because HMs doesn't exist in Gen VII and Lycanroc was introduced in Gen VII, so…

Just trying to be sured.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Where do I find the HM for strength? I can't advance without it and I've looked pretty much everywhere.

Back