• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version

KiremeShadow

Your Everyday Competitive Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 21
  • Yes
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
I love this hack rom. I don't know if this was covered or not but in Amaryllis Town, I am sure I butchered the name, but one of the signs is buggy. When you interact with it the game freezes... with the music playing :(.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Hi there, I just started the hack and love it so far! Great job!

I looked through the thread and noticed that this question was answered early but not recently. Has there been any progress on trade evolutions? Wanna know before I bother training one.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Looks like no updates on the Victory Road glitch yet. Such a shame because I can't even finish the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 28, 2020
Hey so I've managed to nuzlocke the game and I did enjoy it. Mega porygon was the coolest thing I saw on the hack. However they're are tons of bugs and errors and just general improvements are needed.

-so many invisible walls (without walk through walls can't complete game)
-random pixels are glitched for no reason
-2nd to last island the guy with egg refuses to give me egg
-overworld sprites need improving as they look shit
- wayyy too easy like compared to other hacks I've played recently it was a cakewalk lost no mons on nuzlocke without any serious need to grind
-increase amount of Mega's you fight as it's a sellpoint of this hack and u fight like 5 max
- the map and flight paths are completely fucked most times and the general direction of where u need to go is so up in the air that it makes no sense where u need to go
- also the routes are way too small I appreciate this is a beta but I hope you take these points to mind when you update it

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
I used the walk through walls code to complete the game. The champion just sent me right back to my house with no hall of fame and end credit scenario. Is that supposed to happen and there's no post game at all?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
Hey can I get some help I'm 6 badges in can someone tell me where to find pawniard and chinchou

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 22, 2019
i'm having trouble trying to play the game. i downloaded it but it does give me the game just the NUPS patcher.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
there is a bug in this cave, the first cave where noivern is found

this rock is ok when getting deep into the cave, but get stuck when getting out

Attachments

• sky-twilight-b3.0_01.png
    sky-twilight-b3.0_01.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 9
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
and also, is the accuracy of the moves and the negative effects 100%?

the npc may use protect for 6 turns, all happens

and once I get paralyzed, I can never move

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Hey I'm loving the game so far I just have one question, how do I evolve pokemon that evolve by trade because I really wanna rock a sizcor on my team

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
Guess who's back, back again!

Update 24/05/19
Hey guys and yup, I'm indeed back once again. Even though I was gone for a long time (due to my studies), I so glad you guys still support this rom hack and just want to say thank you for that. This day forward, there are going to be a lot of updates over the next 4 months or so and I mean a lot, including some post-game content. That's right, Pokemon Sky Twilight will have post-game content thanks to you guys for keeping supporting this rom hack. It's going to take a while to get the post-game content release but it's just what it is. Stay tuned for more updates.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
I started playing the game and I reached Aster Town after route 7 without having to go through any gym. And the pokemon level is too low upto only 11-12 while my starter has gone to 20. Is this kinda open world?
The person at the desert gate is aready giving me Go-googles. IS this meant to be so?

Last edited:

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
I started playing the game and I reached Aster Town after route 7 without having to go through any gym. And the pokemon level is too low upto only 11-12 while my starter has gone to 20. Is this kinda open world?
The person at the desert gate is aready giving me Go-googles. IS this meant to be so?
Thank you for reporting about this! To be honest, I'm quite bad at balancing the levels, therefore, I'm attempted to ruin the whole gameplay experience.

This is the question for you guys, how would you balance the levels for gyms, team voltage, and pokemon league to make your gameplay experience better?

Btw, thanks to you guys for reporting plenty of bugs to fix.

Last edited:
Back