• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Released last year but still no beta or alpha...

well let her take her time.
She has school and public life you know.
and besides, we don't want a rushed hack now do we?
It will be too buggy to play.
its been a while since i've seen new updates.
I do hope she comes back soon though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
People, its not fair to her if you constantly ask for a demo.
She has life to attend to, which is more important than any hack.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Yeah guys, let her take her time. I would hate to play a crappy game cause she rushed it because everyone was being impatient. Just chiiiiiiiilll guys. :]

well i meant that because i'd rather play a 2 year long game with maximum effort put into it and was tested to find the glitches/bugs in the game than play a one month old game with hardly anything changed and a lot of bugs and glitches in it.
She has a personal life and some people don't like it because it gets into her hacking life.if they don't like it, then they should make their own hack.
Its her life and rushing her won't make the beta come any faster,it will just annoy her.
Its that simple.
now i think all of us should stop being offtopic/spamming(hardly any difference) this thread.
i will check out this thread often but i hope not to see any more"when will the beta be out yet?" whining.Everyone is waiting patiently except you so you should just occupy yourself with something to do until that happens.

I saw the new updates now and they look pretty good.
you are putting talent like that to good use for something other than just sprites.
Even though most of your fans who like this like it only for the sprites.
well best of luck with this hack concorde!

DarkFear

I will ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
The thing is, she hasn't given us any notice that she is busy. It's like she has just forgot about the hack or wants it to die due to lack of supports because she has moved on.

Done.

CA_AB

Partners in Crime
Years
Released last year but still no beta or alpha...

There is a Battle Fire beta. There's a link in her profile that leads to her profile in a different website. On this profile there's another link that goes to her website. It's in Polish but it's easy to fid the beta. Just search the site until you see "Battle Fire Beta".

Years
There is a Battle Fire beta. There's a link in her profile that leads to her profile in a different website. On this profile there's another link that goes to her website. It's in Polish but it's easy to fid the beta. Just search the site until you see "Battle Fire Beta".

Thanks because I really wanted to play this hack.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I suggest to you all not to play that beta in her site.
it's really buggy and the icons, as well as the move techniques aren't edited yet.

But if you're impatient, then go ahead.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Oh Im impatient so playing it right now.
Also she forgot of us most probably. She was online on that profile 5hr ago soo......
That is definetly not good unless something is in store something major

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Concorde said:
If they really want it, okay, I won't stop them... But don't let them say that all on screenshots was a lie, you know - they will get older version and won't see any new tilesets, any changed text, lots of promised things <<"
This was her message given to me fom Concorde. :)
So as she said, don't expect that in the beta available, the new features shown in this thread's screenies in the first post won't be there.
Good day~ ;)

Years
Sorry for long absence. Nah, too much to explain. And no, the hack won't die. I promised to myself to finish it - and I WILL finish it. No matter how long it will take. Got it?
Yes. I just didn't want you to show it because of too many undone things it contains. You've got me ._. But go ahead, you can play it ;d

I don't know when I'll stop by here again, we will see.

Bye, till next time.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
so you took my advice onvisiting us here again? that's so sweet... =3

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
Well, good to see you again, Concorde! I understand how life gets in the way of things we want to do :\ Thanks for not giving up on this hack, it looks amazing and I can't wait to play the "real" beta when it's ready to your satisfaction :)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Concorde!
Yay, I have been waiting soooo long! ;)
So is there anything new?
And this hack still looks awesome!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, if it isnt Concorde! >o<

Good to know from you, things seemed to be getting heated here. Hope your words calm some people.

But, of course. I'm also waiting for updates, it's been a while (and having the thread open doesnt help -_-), I wonder if she has finished all that's related to the new Pokemon?

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
Years
Hey, I've been watching this hack for a while and thought i'd show my face. I adore your fakemon and this looks to be a promising hack, keep going and good luck!!

Last edited:

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
Just letting you know your legendary looks amazing, probably one of the best fakemon ive ever seen, oh and your avatar looks amazing =O

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Horray!!!!!!!
Concorde actually posted here again.
So, it's great we can plzy a poland beta, but what I don't get is what u said.
When it's time for u to release the hack, will u release a beta or the full version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back