• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Morning Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I think Blueguy had a fair point and that Blazers08 was the one who insulted first.
Blueguy was giving an opinion and got blasted (pun on blazer lol) out of it.

That's why I think a thread is created in the first place, to get praise and critic on your game so you can keep motivated and keep working better.

Like, let's get real here, I like Atomic Reactor (so don't take this the wrong way), but this is just another game being made with the starter kit. Blueguy was trying to push A_R to make this game stand out FOR THE BETTER and "Mr. Fanboy" (Blazer) attacked him in his very first reply after Blueguy.

I think you can guess who I side with here.

If we are going to see countless games using the starterkit, I want to see something different or I don't see why downloading it.

Zatchyo

Hayaikage
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
Thank you blueguy for your critisism

I would like to say that A_R and the team have put alot of work into his game (and continue to do so) - its not like hes going to show/tell everybody every little thing about the game in this forum - why play it if you know everything already? ^^

Like A_R mentioned, he and the team are working very hard on this with our goal being to make an original and enjoyable experience for the player(our aim isnt to throw some things together and call it done).

We hope that you also would enjoy this game in its finished state

The last thing we need is people attacking each other, so thank you for your personal opinions and like A_R said if you have more opinions about the game please share - critisism is welcome ^^

Atomic Reactor

well, with some help from ND, i may be adding some neat features in. so stay tuned ;)

btw. i was going to update tonight. but i tested it and, well, now i cant update till tommorow cause of well... you'll see tommorow night.

^_^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Idk why you keep talking about it.
It's done.

And AR
In what order will you be getting the HMs?

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Idk why you keep talking about it.
It's done.

And AR
In what order will you be getting the HMs?

Actually, you just brought it up again. The only one continuing it is you.

And thank you, Neo-Dragon. XD

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
A_R here are your pichu sprites
pichu.png

Atomic Reactor

blueguy, i have decided to put in a new feature. im hoping you will like it when i present it :P

ill be updating soon, hopefully :P

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
this game is wonderful and its popularity has grown emensly.

Atomic Reactor

This update is just to show you the trainer house.
In here, I call it the "Battle Arena" name is subject to change ^_^

Screensset48-16-08.png

The last screenshot is just for a filler.

Please ignore the lack of a custom trainer back =/
That will be fixed soon.​

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
I like the update.
But the legs on the trainer look kinda weird =/.
But good work besides that

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
good work on the update man, but i see that there is fans in the tiles between the room you battle and the sign in desk how do you plan on crossing that? other then that great job

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Hmm... looks nice, I want to see more of that place, I'm guessing it's similar to the battle tower right? So it looks interesting.

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
AR~ Love the update :D And i love the Pichu Sprites! There Awesome! Keep up the good work!

P.S.Here's your banner ;D

pmds1qm6.png

Code:
[IMG]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6559/pmds1qm6.png[/IMG ]
It didnt went well... like i expected ;(

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
this game looks amazing. i support you 100%! also, just because im curious, when do you plan on putting the trainers in? because i love that idea of making us at PC the trainers

Atomic Reactor

@SSD: Those are fans? i didnt know. they're suppose to act as like... a gate or something. lol. they go away once you start heading in there.

@Yuoaman: naw, you just walk in, battle, then walk out. then do it again the next day.

@Sandro: Other than kthe blurriness, it looks good. thanks :)

i will be gone for the next 2 days. so no updates. sorry ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back