• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2024
Hack name: Pokemon Makaygee Islands
Hack of: fire red
Percent done: 12%
my skills: everything except asm
what help or skill are you looking for: someone to teach me how to at least insert asm into a fire red rom
additional contact information: please shoot me a pm.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 26, 2011
Hack name:Pokemon Sapphire destiny

Hack of: Pokemon Sapphire

Additional information about the hack:

Finished percentage:10

Your hacking skills: add sprites

What help or skill you're looking for: scripting over world editer

Additional contact information: [email protected]

Additional information:

Years
Hack name:Still thinking,you can help .too

Hack of:Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack:Story about the player fight against Dark Teams.Team rocket,magma,aqua,galactic ruins the peace of the whole region.Face against All Gym Leaders,Elite Fours and champion trainers around kanto,johto,hoenn,and sinnoh to sharp your skills.Face challenges and fight over Bosses of team rocket,magma,aqua and team galactic.Catch The legendary pokemon of Sinnoh!And you will be able to travel to orange islands,some part of johto and more.

Finished percentage=Still looking for help.
Your hacking skills=basic scripting...text editor...A-Pet.to change strong trainers..beta tester...
What help or skill you're looking for:Scripting,Mapping,Music hacker(maybe),overworld spriter and editor,sprites,inserting tiles and any will help for this hack.
Additional contact information=My Skype Account,Name=chuatzehan..add me please.
Additional information: Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Symphonic.x.Fantasia

Inactivity is a poison.
Years
Hack name:Pokemon Fire Red + (Working title)

Hack of:Fire Red

Finished percentage:Um...1%?

Your hacking skills:Mapping (i guess), can edit trainers

What help or skill you're looking for:Pretty much anything else, especially scripters.

Additional contact information:usually am on Yahoo: avenging_the_fallen.hayate

Additional information:

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2010
Hack name: Great Lakes

Hack of:
FireRed

Finished percentage: 0%

Your hacking skills: I'm a spriter and I'm starting to get into this hacking business. I'm capable however. I understand HTML and CSS more or less so it's just another code to learn.

What help or skill you're looking for: I need a coder and someone to lend a hand regarding design of the pokemon. Storycrafting I'm alright with as well.

Additional contact information:

AIM: Impulsiveninja
Gmail: [email protected]

Additional information:

The game is set in america, so while it will have some common pokemon liniages like Pidgey and Rattata, the majority of Pokemon will be new and fairly contemporary. Legendaries will be derived from real life american legends like the Jersey Devil or the Sasquatch, things like that.

There would also be variations of existing pokemon, much like how two pokemon in Gen 4 had different coloring in different areas, the aforementioned ratata and Ratacate or Pidgey liniages might be modified a bit to reflect the distance in relation.

The environment would also be substantially more gritty then the bright and shiny world of Pokemon in Japan. In the USA, (We're only focusing on the midwest esque area)

I also thought instead of the game starting with the character at home that he'd be in a class on Pokemon in the university, recieving his first pokemon. (Like you think a training preemptive course would be required! An element of the manga I sorely miss.)

That's about all the spheal I have. Hope I can get someone interested in this.

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2020
Hack name: Pokemon: Make a Wish

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: Jirachi is the Main Legendary

Finished percentage: 0%

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Basic Scripting

What help or skill you're looking for: Mapper, Advanced Scripter, OW Editor, Overworld Inserter, Tile Inserter, Title Screen Editor

Additional contact information: [email protected] (MSN and Email)

Additional information: I Really need help with this.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2010
Hack name: Pokémon Soleanna

Hack of: Fire Red

Spoiler:

Finished percentage: 0% :D

Your hacking skills: Story telling I suppose, never tried anything like this before

What help or skill you're looking for: Everything! :D

Additional contact information: email me or add me on my msn, [email protected]

Additional information: I basically need help with absolutely everything to do with hacking :D, if you're interested in helping then contact me please :)

Years
Hack name: Pokémon Vision

Hack of: Fire Red

Finished percentage: 1%

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Storyline

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripter, OW inserter, Spriter, TitleScreen Editor

Additional contact information:
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: UltimateSky

Additional information: Any help is appreciated, even the smallest bit.

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.
Years
  • Age 35
  • hell
  • Seen Jul 8, 2010
Hack name: pokemon slash

Hack of: pokemon ruby

Additional information about the hack: this game takes place after hoenn. but before sinnoh was ever known. so you only have the first 386 pokemon. you start out as a new trainer in a new town (no town name yet) in a region called chikyuu (japanese for earth) with new gym leaders and maybe some old gym leaders may be part of the new gym leaders not sure yet. there is a evil gang trying to catch legendary pokemon. the new gang is a old evil gang we are know and love or hate. team rocket. jessie and james are at it again. so after meeting the professor (unknown name) and getting a scyther from him or her. (still not sure yet). you go out on your pokemon advance. but you don't know about team rocket being in chikyuu until later after the first gym battle

Finished percentage:
20% or 25%

Your hacking skills: i can do basic scripting and basic map editing and sprite/ow inserting and i can chance the picture of the pokemon in the title screen and in the intro

What help or skill you're looking for:
2 map inserter,
1 sprite/ow editor,
1 music inserter/music looper,
1 advance scripter,
1 advance title screen/copyright editor and i think that it

Additional contact information: you can im me at ninjanarutobrw or e-mail [email protected] you can also pm me on here

Additional information: if you like added cursing to the scripts or anything racists or other stuff like that. if your looking to add stuff like that please do not bother asking to help me with my hack

Last edited:

danijel_eternal_blue

darkness is coming
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Legacy of Darkness
Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red Version
Additional information: Johto region with deep story based on events not on obtaining Gym Badges + many more
Finished percentage: 4/5%
Hacking skill: Mapping, Plot/Story, still learning others,
Skills/Help looking for: Sprite/OW editor, Scripter (possibly advanced), Title Screen editor
Additional information: using fire red rom base made by:
• Kyledove - Most tiles.
• Peyi - PC and Mart.
• Punk Rocker - Palettes, some tiles made by Circa

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Hack name: Pokemon Legacy of Darkness
Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red Version
Additional information: Johto region with deep story based on events not on obtaining Gym Badges + many more
Finished percentage: 4/5%
Hacking skill: Mapping, Plot/Story, still learning others,
Skills/Help looking for: Sprite/OW editor, Scripter (possibly advanced), Title Screen editor
Additional information: using fire red rom base made by:
• Kyledove - Most tiles.
• Peyi - PC and Mart.
• Punk Rocker - Palettes, some tiles made by Circa

I can OW insert but i need OWs to insert

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
Hack Name: not named yet (if anyone has any suggestions, i'll take them)
Hack of: pokemon Fire Red
Info: You are helping solve a case for your father, and the other police to find
out what is happening to ancient places, and items. you go undercover as a pokemon
trainer, so they might target you.
how much done: 6-8 maps $ a few fakemon (only because there are more fossil fakes)
My Skills: Mapping, blueprinting sprites
skills needed: spriter, mapper, scripter (urgent), and someone to insert the sprites.

Contact me By pm

Years
Hack name: Pokelon - Dweller Version

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack: It's basically a hack based on a pet-site forum.

Finished percentage: Uh.. somewhere around... maybe 1%? I have a heap of fakemon made up.. just haven't put 'em in yet. I also have started to do... maybe 6-7 new maps but I'm really wanting some help before I continue plowing on.

Your hacking skills: Basic all rounder really. I can do basic mapping, basic scripting, basic spriter~ I'm learning slowly =3

What help or skill you're looking for: Someone who can help me make/insert overworld sprites, trainer battlesprites/backsprites and tilesets. Also someone who can help out making/inserting a title screen and like... a scripting consultant? (Aka, someone who I can pester to occasionally make a script that's beyond me, or to point out what I'm doing wrong?)

Additional contact information: I'd prefer an email at [email protected] but PM works too~

Additional information: It's basically a complete overhaul, complete with Fakemon and a new map. o3o; Credit will be given? And helper can be in the game as a Frontier Brain or League Champ if they so choose? o3o; I'd have to show you the fakemon and stuff because it is a complete overhaul.

Last edited:
Years
Need help

Hack name: Shadow of DarknessHack of: Fire Red

Finished percentage: about 2%

Your hacking skills: Scripting, Mapping, Storylining.. etc.

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripter, Maper, Beta tester, tiles Inserter,Sprite Inserter.

Additional contact information: Please PM me if you want to help me.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
Hack name: Pokemon Shake

Hack of: Firered

Finished percentage: 0.0%

Your hacking skills: Basic Scripting And Mapper

What help or skill you're looking for: Advance Scipiter and a Tile Inserter

Additional contact information: My msn [email protected] Online most of the time

Additional information: Anyother help be ok and you will get an appearance in the game.

PeregrineFig

Starting Pokémon Obsidian
Years
Hack name:Pokémon Aqua Sapphire

Hack of:Pokémon Fire Red (US)

Additional information about the hack:This is set in an entirely new region, and heavily involves Team Aqua. If you care enough to read more details of the story, then click here.

Finished percentage:~5-10%

Your hacking skills:Mapping, scripting

What help or skill you're looking for:OW spriting, music looping/inserting (Sappy issues on this computer)

Additional contact information:Just PM me if you'd like to help with either of these things.

Years
Hack name: Pokemon kingdom hearts lost memorys

Hack of:Fire red

Additional information about the hack: a near exact clone of kh but just pokemon as the heartless

Finished percentage:10% of first beta

Your hacking skills:scripting graphics

What help or skill you're looking for:mapping,spirteing and tittle editor and finaly beta testers

Additional contact information:[email protected] or pm me (only co owner)

Additional information:only 2 members at the moment

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2010
Hack Name: Pokemon: Peridot Version

Hack of: Ruby
Info: Ruby Version with D/P Pokemon and legendaries, with new places and stuffs.

Completed: 0.5%

Skills: Mapping, Scripting novice, pokedex data editing, inserting battle sprites.

What help I need: I need Overworld sprites of all legendaries introduced in D/P/Pt versions. These include, but not limited to, Shaymin, Giratina, Arceus, Regigigas, etc. I have to be able to insert them with Overworld editor rebirth edition.

Contact: use [email protected] for sending sprites and stuff, and PM me here if you wanna let me know your helping.

Thanks all

Last edited:

ShyXGuy

Elite Goombah Warrior
Years
Hack name:Pokemon Ruby Auora

Hack of:Pokemon Ruby

Additional information about the hack:Revision in my eyes of what ruby should be. will include some fakemon and 4th gen.
[]~Plot~[]
As Ash and May leave Hoenn, a new family moves in. the Soliks. They moved here from Sinnoh and sadly, its not a good thing. Now as their son, Gage, runs out, he finds a hidden forest he cannot enter due to a very dense forest. But he has never cheated his instincts before, so he gets into the forest with all his force. as he enters the forest and runs near a freshwater lake, he hears leaves rustling. so he runs over and there, in the open, floating happily, Mew-X. Mew-X is from another world, with its skin as dark as the night sky, it dissapears in one instant. Gage, in shock, runs to his friend, Vinny's House just on the brim of the forest. He tells Vinny, who believes him. But nobody else in the town will believe the two boys. Gage runs out to the field just outside of his house to find professor Rim being attacked by a small dog. Gage takes the chance to get a pokeball in the professors bag and use the pokemon inside to help Professor Rim. Professor Rim gives Gage the pokemon as a gift and says, "Gage. go out and defeat the Type team in every city(gym leaders), and defeat the Elite ones and the supreme master of all, Damien. As Gage runs out to the store after helping Professor Rim, he faces a totally new challenge! Two Evil Clans that go by the name of Team Dimension And team Terror. Gage, Following his great instincts again gets sucked into the fight, and fends off both teams. As they run away in fear, Gage has a great idea. Follow the teams around Hoenn and Destroy them. Gage will run into every challenge possible defeating the Type Team, The Evil Clans and finding out the mystery of Mew-X.

Finished percentage:1%-5%

Your hacking skills:Mapping, basic talking scripts sometimes.

What help or skill you're looking for:All required help. (sprites, mappers, scripters, overworld spriters, storyline revisers+creators, beta testers, etc....)

Additional contact information:Contact me here by pm or E-mail me at [email protected]

Additional information:I will take all the help i can get

Last edited:

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Hack name: POKeMON Easal

Hack of:
Fire red

Additional information about the hack: The storyline is complete but i have not started on the making of the hack yet.

Finished percentage: Just the storyline... About 10%...

Your hacking skills: I can make maps... Forgot what that's called... Mapping maybe... And i make great fakemon.

What help or skill you're looking for: I really need someone to do some scripting for me and sprite insertion... Also that can insert battle sprites. This will be a very challenging hack... Veteran hackers needed... lol

Additional contact information: PM or VM me... Or E-mail me... Ask me for that....

Additional information: If you can help me i will send you the part of the storyline i have written up... It's mostly in my head.

Thank you guys and girls. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back