• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Name change thread?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
What ever happened to it? Did they scrap it? I've been away for a while now and just decided to come back and I wanted a new start, but no name change thread. :/ Did it just stop or is it comming back?

Thanks to who ever answers. :]

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
They stopped name changes.

IT was an announcement if I reckon,so sorry but no name changes for you or for anyone else

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I was trying to find the final thread to link you, but I can't find it, and I don't have the time to keep looking. x__x

Though, if memory serves, it happened around early 2010.

Name changes stress the server / database too much, and ideas to bring them back have been brought up, but never go through. So if you want a different username, unfortunately you'll just have to make a new account. D:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I was trying to find the final thread to link you, but I can't find it, and I don't have the time to keep looking. x__x

Though, if memory serves, it happened around early 2010.

Name changes stress the server / database too much, and ideas to bring them back have been brought up, but never go through. So if you want a different username, unfortunately you'll just have to make a new account. D:

I wouldn't mind making a new accoutn if I could transfer my supporter status lol. But I'm almost certain I can't so I'll probably stay with this name I suppose.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I have seen people before have their supporter status moved from one account to another. So if you wish to do so you will probably want to contact Rukario about it.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
Yeah,it might be possible but you have to talk with Rukarioo sama first

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
speaking of name changes, what happened to this? is it still being discussed?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I don't know much about it since that was a PAD discussion, but it was decided against.

Back