• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What advice would you give to anyone?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Is there any advice which you trust so much that you would give it to absolutely anyone? If so, what is it? Why is that advice so good in your eyes? What in your life led you to value this particular advice?

Also don't post cryptic stuff like "don't do that thing I did once because it was bad" because that's annoying. ^__^

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Think decisions through.

Learn from mistakes.

Prepare for and expect the worst.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
"To each his own."

In other words, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and no opinion is "superior" over another.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
My advice? Trust nobody but yourself. Make people have to work hard to earn your trust, because by then, they'll actually deserve it.

Words of wisdom in my book, I should say.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
My advice would be to keep a positive and sunny outlook and aura about you everyday and try to spread some of that happiness to others. Its always worth it to see the smile on the face of the person you helped.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
It's pretty cliché, but when you're going through a bad time just remember that it won't last forever and things will always get better, so don't let it get you down too much since it'll be over soon. :)

Years
If there's something you really want, work toward it every day. Let people help you, advise you, but don't stop working for it. Even if you don't get it, the knowledge that you worked as hard as you could will be almost as good as the thing itself and you'll be that much better off for whatever you try next.

I should take my own advice. D:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Live life the way that makes you happy, and don't ever attempt to stop others from doing the same. Unless they want to murder or rape people, or set fire to things.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
up up down down left right left right b a start
Use the Master Ball on the wandering Pokemon
Save your money, and use them all on Full Restores and Revives when you go against the Elite 4

Set yourself a goal and go for it, don't let anyone tell you that you won't be able to do it.

droomph

weeb
Years
Know your side of the story, and revise them often! Life is a story, and you're just a rough draft.

And while keeping the former in mind, hater's hate is nothing you should worry about. They're just jealous, wether they know it or not!

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
"The drive to succeed must be stronger than the fear of failure" I saw that on twitter once and I told my friend that....it worked for him so I just went on using it.

Back