• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where can I find the Johto Journeys?

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 20, 2021
Recently I finished the second season of Pokémon, and right afterwards I tried to find the third season (Johto Journeys) on Pokémon TV, but it seems as if they've removed it from the website.

So does anyone know where I can watch it? I can't find it on Pokémon TV anymore, and I don't believe Dailymotion is legal.

Years
Hi guys, as per the rules:

Distribution of illegal content - Unauthorized distribution of TV shows, movies, video games (including video game disc or ROM images), music, or software. You may not discuss how to obtain these materials, upload them to the PokéCommunity, or link to other web sites containing these materials.

Only official sources can be linked here, otherwise we run the risk of legal problems. I've edited out the website mentioned above. Good luck on your search!

Back