• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (IC)

Years
Begin Again
a continuous Kanto journey roleplay. welcome.
rated T. Spots available. theme SONG.
> RP pad < > sign up in the OOC thread <

Kanto is one of the most modern regions in the Pokémon World. With plenty of big cities and routes, and few mysterious or religious places left, some even call Kanto plain or boring compared to the ancient Sinnoh or dramatic Hoenn. Yet, the region is popular, both for business and pleasure. And last but not least for one, major reason: the pokémon league.

Some say the league arrangement and organisation originated in Kanto, long time ago. Others say it was just modernized here so that people associate Kanto with pokémon battling. No matter how the actual history goes, the fact remains that natives as well as travelers seek the fame, strength and prizes that can come from being a successful pokémon trainer in this region.

And now it's your turn. No matter your background or your age, you have decided to get a League License for this season and start traveling and training to beat or impress all the official gym leaders, collect badges and eventually hope to qualify for the final Pokémon League Tournament atop Indigo Plateau. The League License is usually referred to as a Pokédex - a nifty encyclopedia/minicomputer/phone/ID invented by professor Oak.

Since the lowest ranking official gym is situated in Pewter City, most League Challengers begin their journey there. The same goes for you. Regardless of where you started from, you have now reached Brock's town with the few pokémon partners you have captured so far. Are you really ready to take on your first gym already?

- All new characters start at the entrance to Mt. Moon -​

PLAYERS:

Spoiler:

AREAS REVEALED: (if you want to go further, say so in the OOC!)

Pewter City - "Between rugged mountains."
6648419_m.jpg

Pewter City is located in northwest Kanto. To the south lies Viridian Forest and to the east lies Route 3, towards Mount Moon. The most notable resident of the city is Brock, the Pewter City Gym Leader. There is also the Pewter Museum of Science and usual places like a PokéMart and a Pokémon Center. The city is rather small. You can only advance to Route 3 once you have beaten Brock.

Pewter Gym:
Brock is the lowest ranked gym leader in Kanto, but that does not mean that he is weak. He uses rock type pokémon and you are free to portray him as having any kind of rock type pokémon you want, and also any number. Remember to stop writing just as the battle is over, and wait for the GM to decide whether or not you get the Boulder Badge.

Viridian Forest
hgss_places_viridianforest_morning.png

A deep and sprawling forest that extends around Viridian City. A natural maze, many people become lost inside. To the south lies Route 2, to the north lies Pewter City. You can go here before you challenge Pewter Gym, but you can only go further south and reach Route 2 after you have beaten Brock.

Wild pokémon:
010.png
011.png
012.png
013.png
014.png
015.png
163.png
164.png
273.png
274.png
167.png
165.png
285.png
401.png
325.png
315.png
025.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
4e0bd1b7-025a-403c-b032-9a64884e391c_zpsab793ac6.png

229.gif
016.gif

Ruby Cosgrove - Pewter City - First Steps
The crisp morning air felt cool as Ruby Cosgrove exited the Pokémon Center of Pewter City. Even after boarding a boat, riding it across the ocean, and even battling and catching a wild Pidgey, the young woman found it hard to believe that she was actually standing here right now. Never in her wildest dreams did she think that she'd be searching in an entirely different region. She glanced down beside her, smiling softly at the sight of an ever-faithful Houndoom named Fang that stood by her side, patiently waiting for his Trainer to begin moving once more.

"At the very least I'm not doing it alone," Ruby thought, reaching down to scratch behind Fang's ear. "The problem is I don't know where to even start. That last bit of information I received from that fisherman back in Olivine only mentioned that he spotted someone that looked like my old man boarding the ship that came to Kanto. Nothing else..."

A part of her wondered if maybe she was wasting her time. After all, Kanto was not exactly a small region. The chances of managing to locate the man she was searching for without any actual clues on where to begin were most likely a slim to none chance... And something told Ruby that slim was out of town. The ebony-haired girl felt a nudging at her leg. She glanced down, smiling softly at her Houndoom who seemed to be offering her an expecting look. Sighing, she patted the dog Pokémon one more time before starting to walk away from the Pokémon Center.

"I guess you're right, Fang," Ruby said, casting a brief glance at the fire-type as they walked. "Standing around and thinking about it isn't really gonna get us anywhere. Besides, we need to get some money rolling in if we're gonna go through with this little search. We spent pretty much everything we had on that boat ride from Olivine... plus a few Pokéballs and Potions."

Fang barked in response, the Houndoom picking up his pace as the duo walked down the Pewter City streets. Ruby giggled at the sight. It was honestly a bit of a nice mood pickup to see a fully grown Houndoom getting all excited as if he was still that little Houndour she had found on the streets of Violet City those eight years ago. Originally, Ruby had debated about leaving Fang back home in Violet City. However, it was moments like this that made the young woman happy to have had him come along with her.

"Let's see... I guess while we walk I should read up a bit about just where we're going," Ruby mused aloud.

She reached into a pocket on her jacket, pulling out a small book that was usually handed out to travelers of the Kanto region. Thankfully the book had been free upon her arrival in the region. It was eagerly handed to her by someone who happened to be working at the docks where the ship she had rode worked. Ruby figured it was probably something commonly handed out to those who arrived in Kanto for the first time. Flipping through the pages of the book, her eyes eventually lit up as she found the page she was looking for.

"Let's see... Welcome to Pewter City," the young woman began to read aloud. At this happy little city nestled at the basin of Kanto's famous Mount Moon, there is plenty to see and do. Our most famous attraction happens to be the Pewter City museum. It's here that you will be able to see all sorts of interesting attractions, including moon rocks and fossils that happened to be mined straight out of our beloved mountains..."

She paused, glancing up from the book and looking at her Houndoom with a frown. "I think I'll skip ahead a bit. I'm not really here to do any sight seeing... At least, not yet." Ruby turned the page and smiled as she resumed reading. "Pewter City is also home to one of the gyms of the Indigo Plateau Pokémon League. The gym leader, Brock, happens to specialize in Pokémon of the rock-typing. He is commonly the first stop for many trainers who decide to take the Indigo Plateau Pokémon League challenge."

Ruby closed the book and placed it back in her pocket. A feeling of worry quickly took hold of her stomach from reading the small exert. While she knew she was no where near that of a professional trainer, Ruby did know that rock-type Pokémon happened to have quite an edge against those of fire and flying. It really did little to help with the fact that said two types were the only Pokémon she had on her team at the moment. While Ruby knew that Fang was pretty tough, the young woman had to admit that she was a bit concerned about her other teammate.

"Maybe he won't want to use two Pokémon..." she muttered. "Then again, if he sends out something weaker, like maybe a Geodude... Juliet might just have a chance..."

Sighing, Ruby stuffed her hands in her pockets and decided to slow down her pace for a few moments. After all, the gym and Brock were most likely not going anywhere. Ruby knew that if she wanted to be a successful trainer while completing her own tasks, she would have to play caution in battles and think ahead. Besdies, the woman was sure there was nothing wrong with having a strategy of sorts planned before engaging a gym leader in battle.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gelius Emerald - Pewter City - Strategy comes first

As i came out of the Pokemon Center, i call out Sludges and Bubbles.

"Bubbles. Sludges. We are now in Pewter City. We are not anymore at home, wich is good." I was talking serious. I never wanted someone to replace my mother. And Lara, dad's wife and my stepmother, never let me have Sludges out of the pokeball in home. "So Sludges can stay out more time than before."

I look to the gym. "Maybe we should go to the gym but first i want to go to Viridian Forest." I said. Bubbles and Sludges looked each other and then looked back to me. "There is a great amount of Grass Type pokemon there, and even Pikachu."

Bubbles starts to get scared. He didn't liked nether Grass or Electric Pokemon. "Oh come on! There is a pokemon there that catches my intrest!" At least was what the lady told me.

I think on my strategy. "Anyway. Sludges, since you know Mud Bomb, you can defeat 1 or 2 Brock's Pokemon. If you get in troubles, i switch to Poliwhirl, if they let me swicth... And defeats the pokemon that you can't!"

I start walking towards Viridian Forest.

"Thinking well, i think it is better if we buy Pokeballs." I turn back and i enter the pokemart. After buying enough Pokeballs, i start running towards Viridian Forest. "Now lets catch that pokemon or my name isn't Gelius Emerald!" I shout.

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Vernita Glade Adventures
387.gif
133.gif
Intro: Team Destiny BF
~Pewter City~

As Vernita got off from the Altaria, she looked to the woman with blond hair and blue eyes, and she smiled at her.

"Thanks for the ride Madame Nelli. I appreciate it and the Eevee."

Nelli also got off the Altaria and went to Vernita and hugged her. She also smiled at her.

"I should be the one thanking you miss Vernita for not only finding my son but also giving him your pokemon. It must have been hard to give Pachurisu up."

Vernita started to imagine the boy, whimpering in the cluttered part of Route 6, all crouched up and alone. He was only about eight, and he had his clothes torn and his brown hair a mess. For an odd reason, seeing him reminded Vernita of her brother Vincent back in Jubilife City. It was Pachurisu who had found him, and Vernita felt obligated to help him out without knowing who he was. Quickly, she picked him up and carried back to the city she came from; Vermilion City.

She was about to go to the officer patrolling the streets when Nelli came to Vernita, pointing to the child and saying he was hers. Afterwards, they started to talk while the kid rested, and playing with Pachurisu. Vernita started to explain how she came from Sinnoh to Johto to Kanto. She explained about her ambitions, and how she wanted to challenge the Pokemon League in Kanto. Nelli then recommended to head to Pewter City, where she would get her first badge if she could prove herself worthy. After saying she had a Turtwig and a Pachurisu, Nelli said that the poor squirrel wouldn't be much of a use.

"He has a Rock/Ground fusion, so electric moves won't work at all," she said.

She then went to the corner of her living room where three Eevee slept, and she picked up the one with a pink ribbon on. She told Vernita to take it as a token of gratitude from her. Plus, she would give her a free ride to the city to save time. But when it was time to go, Pachurisu didn't want to leave, so she let her partner stay with the now happy boy.

Now as Vernita stands in Pewter City, she realizes that she does misses her cute pokemon, but she shook the thoughts away. She had her Turtwig and Eevee, and this was after all a new beginning.

"It's alright. Pachurisu wasn't much into adventure anyway," Vernita stated. "Plus, I was just at the right place at the right time. And thanks for the ride too."

"My pleasure. Well, I should get back to my boy now. I'll be seeing you soon in Vermilion City when you want that third badge."

Have a good day," she said cheerfully. "Hope to see you soon."

With that, Nelli climbed onto her Altaria, and then she was up in the air. As Vernita waved goodbye, she started to realize she would need a place to sleep. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Nah, I'll worry about that for later. For now..."

Vernita drew out two pokeballs from her belt and threw them in the air as she pressed the buttons. Out from them a Turtwig and Eevee, and the both cried in unison.

"I couldn't have you out while we flew, but now, it's our time!"

They cheered, but then stopped when they saw a conflicted look on Vernita.

"It's just that where do we go? This is a lot of territory to cover... Oh well, let's just walk."

Leaving the doorsteps of the Pokemon Center, she decided to walk up a bit north until she saw a huge building ahead. Apparently curious, Eevee ran north.

"Vee! Wait up!"

Vernita scooped up Turtwig and ran after her pokemon. She ran for a while until all of them stopped in front of the building, and Vernita read the sign next to her.

Welcome to Pewter Museum!
Remember, Admission is 50 Pokedollars!

"A museum, huh?" Vernita smiled. "Perfect."

Together, all of them entered the place.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
tumblr_muu4j2goIK1rl66y8o1_500.png

Jordan Kaleel Jr.​

En Route to the City of Rocks​

[title="Goo: Absorb/Protect/Bubble/Tackle]
704MS.png
[/title]
Bag_Master_Ball_Sprite.png

Jordan Kaleel Jr. was looking gloomily outside his car's window, twirling a Pokeball in his hand. A few days back, his father had dragged him the same way into the licensing building to get him a Pokemon license, the same way he, his father, and probably countless others before him had gone. Despite knowing the fact that Jordan isn't really the type of person who would want to be an accomplished Pokemon trainer, his father believed he must carry on the family name. After all, all of Jordan's siblings refused to be a trainer, except for his sister, and that saddens Jordan Sr.

"My sons must be a trainer," he said. Jordan Jr. couldn't understand why, thinking that it was not his grandfather's trainer regime that brought him his wealth. It was a well-thought of investment in the then starting Silph Co.

Speaking of his grandfather, Jordan recalled how his father gave him his first Pokemon. He said that Goomy evolves into his grandfather's favorite Pokemon and, while Goomy was weak at first, the training would be worth it. Jordan could only nod in disbelief. Goomy doesn't sound really like a Pokemon a newly-starting trainer should have. Jordan twirled the Pokeball around in his fingers some more, reveling in the fact that it feels almost like a perfect Oval Stone.

"Sir, we will be arriving at the Pewter City gate in a few minutes. Would you like me to deliver a message to the family once I arrive back in Saffron?" His driver asked from the driver sit. Jordan shook his head.

"Instead, could I send out my Pokemon in the back seat?"

"It is all right, sir. Just make sure it doesn't leave any marks. Miramella will kill me," his driver laughed. Jordan smiled back at his driver and pushed the button on the Pokeball. In a flash of red light, his Pokemon appeared. Goomy looked around curiously, probably having its first look into the world as a trainer's Pokemon. His father mentioned that the Goomy is newly-bred for trainers and cost him a lot of money. Goomy stared at Jordan and slid its way into his shoe. He expected the Pokemon to leave a wet mark everywhere it went but apparently, it doesn't.

"My father told me to give a nickname to my Pokemon, so you know, I can distinguish you from other Goomy. I think I'll call you Goo," Jordan told the Goomy. He felt silly talking to Pokemon. He might have done it when he was younger but, at 21, this whole prospect seemed so funny. Jordan just let his Goomy stay in his shoe and looked out the window again. He saw Mt. Moon in the distance, a considerably small mountain if you compare it to the other mountains from the other regions. Jordan knew, however, that there are considerable amount of Moon Stones inside the mountain. Plain Route 3 also rolled on by outside the window, with its short grass and considerable amount of trainers trying to level up their newly caught or obtained Pokemon. Route 3 went by and soon enough, they were stopped on the huge Pewter City gate.

"We're here sir." Jordan nodded and picked Goo up. He paused momentarily before turning to his driver.

"Alfredo, tell my father I'll be visiting once I reach Saffron City," Jordan said. He closed the door and the car zoomed away. He stepped into the city gates, unsure now where to go, until he saw a layout poster of the city map. He approached it with Goo slowly trudging behind.

"Let's see. I hear there was a Museum of Rocks or something in here," Jordan murmured to himself as he checked the map. "Center, Mart, Gym, Muse- oh there it is." Jordan had been to the museum only once before and it was before he even started his hobby. "Come on, Goo. Let's see what we'll find." Jordan started walking towards northern part of the city. He has a smile upon his face. After all, not one hour into the adventure, and he already has a museum to visit.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023

Pewter City[Pewter Museum of Science]

Damien Welters

"So this is a Helix fossil..." Damien muttered to himself. He took a few steps forwards, looking down through the glass cage that held the ancient fossil captive. Damien could certainly tell it was the real deal, from all the cracks and discoloration of the rock. The museum obviously spared no expense in the preservation of not only this fossil, but most likely everything in the museum.

"You like it?" A voice spoke from behind him. Damien turned around and noticed a rather old man, dressed up in your typical security guard uniform.

"Uhhhh...yeah. What Pokémon is it?" Damien asked the old man, turning his attention back to the fossil. The security guard walked over, standing beside Damien, also looking at the fossil.

"An ancient Pokémon known as Omanyte. They were able to revive a few of these fossils, as well as some other ones." The security guard said, staring intently at the fossil. Damien had heard about fossils being revived, although he never really saw an ancient Pokémon due to their rarity and the high cost of actually revitalizing them from their so called 'slumber'. "They're Rock Type Pokémon, you know."

Damien just continued to look at the fossil. It seemed this town was pretty big on Rock types. He figured the gym Leader had something to do with it. He had never met Brock before, so he had no clue what he was in for, but from rumours he supposed to be a rather skillful trainer. Brock's got another thing coming...Both of my Pokémon have type advantage over Rock types. Damien walked over to the next cage, which just had more fossils, this time of various sizes. Fossils, fossils, and more fossils. It certainly was interesting seeing all of the remnants of ancient Pokémon, even though it may not look like it, Damien didn't mind observing and going to museums. "Why don't you stay for the tour?" The security guard asked him. Damien thought for a second. He wasn't in a hurry, but he did want to try and defeat Brock instead of waiting around. But then again, he was in one of the most famous museums in the Kanto Region.

"Ehhh...I'll see. I kind of have other stuff planned as well." Damien said, smiling a bit, while just looking at some more of the display cases, as the security guard nodded and walked off.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Mauve Banzett
Spoiler:

Pewter City - Late for a Very Important Date

In Pewter City's PokeMart, Mauve was perusing the aisles, picking up a fair supply of Super Potions and Pokeballs. He was wearing his dark, purple, button-up shirt with one button unbuttoned. His grey pants, and black shoes looked very clean, along with his shirt. This was because Mauve was not a fan of dirtiness. Not to an obsessive point, but he will try to becom clean as soon as possible.

However, the most notable feature about this young trainer, was that a Weepinbell. More specifically, with his vine wrapped around his trainer, so that the Flycatcher Pokemon could stay out of its Pokeball. He simply observed his trainers actions. Mauve, having finally finished picking out what was needed, stepped up to the register. "Hello, kind sir. I'm finally ready." The cashier, however, was perplexed by the Weepinbell around Mauves chest. "That's a healthy lookin' Weepinbell ya got there. Does he have a name?" Mauve nodded, with a warm smile, and replied, "Why, yes. His name is 'Raze.' This little guy is my partner." The cashier gave a pat to the Weepinbell, saying, "I can tell you care for your Pokemon, sonny. Lemme get you your things. Brock is always ready for new challengers."

That's when it hit Mauve, like a sack of rotting potatoes. Brock, the Gym Leader, must be having a match by now. After hurriedly grabbing his things and stocking them into his bag, he began a quick paced walk to the Pewter Gym. "Well, Raze, we'll be at our first bout soon. Are you excited?" The Flycatcher Pokemon rocked back and forth, with a determined look in it's eyes. Mauve smirked, patting his partner. "That's what I like to see, my dear partner."

Mauve made it into the Pewter Gym, which had a very cave-like feeling to it. Except for the lanterns and oil lamps perfectly placed throughout the entrance area. An elderly woman was at a desk, looking up at the young trainer. "Well, another trainer already? Welcome, young man." "Thank you, ma'am. Is the Gym Leader available for a battle?" She shook her head. "Sorry, but another trainer went in just moments ago. However, if you'd like, you may have a seat. You can speak with Brock once he finishes this match." Mauve nodded, and thanked the old woman with a bow. He then sat down at a chair, and began to think through some strategies. He knows his Weepinbell was a pretty tough Grass-type, but this is a Gym Leader. He'd have to think of some tricks.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gelius Emerald - Viridian Forest - VS. Nuzleaf

As i walked deeper in the forest, i started to getting bored.

"Come here pokemon!" Sludges was next to me and Bubbles on the pokeball. To find the grass type pokemon, i needed to go deeper on the forest. But i only found here Seedot, Weedle, Caterpie, Hoothoot, Spinarak and Ledyba. But no sight of the grass type pokemon i wanted.

I was covered by spider webs. After cleaning myself, i saw the tall grass rustling. I tried to sneak to there. When i was getting close, a Nuzleaf jumped. "It's it! The Nuzleaf. Sludges, Sludge Bomb!" Sludges used his Sludge Bomb. However Nuzleaf jumped and evaded it. My jaw was wide open. How could Sludges fail? "Again Sludges!" As the Sludge Bomb was used, Nuzleaf evades it again.

Nuzleaf evaded again and again... At the 15th fail, i was mad like a Tauros. The Nuzleaf was "playing with the fire". Then the worst happened. Nuzleaf started to run. "Hey come back here! I will catch you no matter what happens!" I started to chase Nuzleaf.

Then the luck was at my side. Nuzleaf reached to a clearing with no way to run. Nuzleaf get in the battle pose. "You have no way to escape... You are mine! Sludges use Sludge Bomb!" Sludges usde his move. Nuzleaf evaded and then used Razor Wind, making serious damage on Sludges.

My jaw was wide open again. Now this Nuzleaf was a really good one. After Razor Wind, Nuzleaf used Faint Attack, dealing serious damage again. But Faint Attack only deals serious damage when the user was at point to faint. Something was wrong.

Nuzleaf uses Razor Leaf, but Sldges blocked the move with Sludge Bomb. Then the pieces came all toghether. Another pokemon or people fought him first and he got serious injuries. I return Sludges. "Calm down." I came near him and gave him a Cheri Berry. He munches it. After that Nuzleaf feels better. "Now i understood everything. You fought an electric type pokemon and you got paralyzed." Nuzleaf nods. "But even paralyzed you are fast to evade Sludge Bomb."

I got up. Nuzleaf was happy and healthy and that was more important. I could have take the chance and captured it but i didn't. Because that pokemon was suffering. "Well it's up to you to decide if you want or don't want to come with me."​

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Vernita Glade Adventures
387.gif
133.gif
Venturing the Museum
~Pewter City~

Upon entering, she was greeted by a clerk in violet clothing. The lady stopped Vernita and smiled at her.

"Hello ma'am. Welcome to Pewter Museum of Science! We have many grand displays, and we recently added some new fossils and stones discovered!"

"So new displays?" Vernita asked. The lady nodded. "Great! Where are they?"

"Not so fast. You must first pay your admission fee, and you can't have two pokemon out at once. You don't want them to ruin the displays, now do you?"

Vernita sighed as she pulled out the money and handed it out to the clerk. She then looked at her pokemon, Turtwig and Eevee, and was lost on who to take. She drew out an empty pokeball and pressed the button towards Turtwig.

"Sorry Buddy. Might as well get to know Vee a bit more."

Once Turtwig was back in his pokeball, the lady let Vernita pass with Eevee.

"Have a good time ma'am!" She said encouragingly.

As they walked forward, Vernita realized she didn't know where to start. Apparently Eevee did because she ran to a display with some kind of stone in it. Vernita walked up and read the plate under the display.

This is a shard of the great Moon Stone on top of Mt. Moon. This stone can make certain pokemon evolve, but it has been rumoured that this stone does not come from Earth. Instead, they say this came from a big meteorite that crashed at the foot of Mt. Moon. There isn't much to point out why this is true, but archeologists managed to find just this shard.

"It's very educational, isn't it?"

Vernita jumped up in fright, and turned to see who talked to her. She found herself starting at a hiker, and beside him was a Sandslash, holding a tour book in his claws.

"I like coming here before I travel to Mt. Moon every year, just to refresh my memory on the bloody mountain. It's actually one of the smallest mountains there is, but the Moon Stone and the fossils gives it some recognition."

"So no one truly knows about Mt. Moon then?"

"Well, archeologists and scientists will keep on trying to find the answers to their investigations. But take this from a hiker; some things are just meant to be left alone."

The Sandslash and Eevee were playing around beside them, trying to catch the booklet the pokemon was holding earlier.

"You may be right," Vernita responded a few seconds later. "Look at all the crazy things that happened because of discovery."

"Yeah, that's it. But I recommend you to check out the fossils if you plan on going to Mt. Moon. You might stumble upon a fossil and never know what it might be."

Vernita smiled and she picked up Eevee.

"Okay. And thanks for the chat!"

"Anytime miss," the hiker said back.

Vernita carried Eevee to the display of fossils and began to investigate it. She looked at a fossil that was orange, but it was shaped like a flat orb.

"I think this one is Aerodactyl, since this is the Amber Fossil," Vernita said to Eevee.

She was going to the next display when she saw a buff boy with dark blond hair, and he was way taller than her. She went to the boy.

"Which fossil is that one?" Vernita asked to the boy.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
tumblr_muu4j2goIK1rl66y8o1_500.png

Jordan Kaleel Jr.​

Rocks and Fossils Everywhere!​

[title="Goo: Absorb/Protect/Bubble/Tackle]
704MS.png
[/title]

Jordan entered the museum and paid the entrance fee of a measly 50 Pokedollars. It was not much payment for an opportunity to view some of the rarest stones and fossils in the world. As he entered, he noticed the glass containers housing the different specimens for display. He approached one and was greeted by a huge Moon Stone. It is approximately the size of his closed fist, even bigger, and had really smooth edges. Jordan guessed that it was already machined for better display. It's really rare that people see the raw ore miners and mountaineers dig up. They are ugly and not really good for show as they do not have definite sizes and sometimes color.

"You love it? We dug it up from an excavation three years back in Mt. Moon," a taller black-haired girl approached him. She was dressed nicely, with skirts and necklaces, so Jordan found it hard to believe she was part of the excavation team. "Nugget was the size of a Shroomish."

"That's cool story," Jordan replied, transfixed on the stone. The colors on the surface of the gem seemed to swirl as if its alive. He had a few Moon Stones back home, but none was as perfectly finished as the stone on display.

"We have other things on display. Would you like me to accompany you?" The lady offered, but Jordan politely refused.

"I would like to take the sight in my own leisure, thank you," Jordan said. The lady nodded and walked away. Jordan pried his eyes away from the Moon Stone and looked at the other displays. He saw two people, a short girl with light black (it isn't gray, but it is lighter than black in a sense) and a blonde guy over a display. According to etiquette it's not really proper to join in on a conversation, but he badly wanted to see what the thing inside the display is.

"I'll just wait for them to go, then I'll check it." Jordan moved on to the next specimen, but this contains some random, unremarkable stones. They look more like animal droppings than stones honestly, but hell. You can dig up a furball and call it a stone if you try hard enough. He continued to pray that the two young ones can go away.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023

Damien Welters

Damien stared at the fossil display case. These ones were a bit more dome-like in appearance, which gave them more of a similar resemblance to a regular rock than a fossil. However, it was obvious that it belonged to a different Pokémon, and not Omanyte. "Which fossil is that one?" A voice spoke from beside Damien as he was looking at the fossils. He turned to see a girl with brown hair, looking at the fossils he was looking at. Damien looked around for the display and info plaque, and found it sitting right next to display case.

He bent down a bit to read the writing engraved on the plaque. "Well, It says here these ones are Dome Fossils. Originally being the Pokémon Kabuto." He said, looking at the girl and then back at the previous display case. "Those other ones over there are Helix fossils. I think the security guard told me they are Omanyte. Apparently they can resurrect some of these fossils, but I don't think they have any actual living fossils here at this museum." Damien laughed a bit, shrugging. It was too bad they didn't have any here at the museum, but observing the fossils was good enough for him. He then noticed a small brown creature situated near the girl's leg, moving about. "Hey...is that your Pokémon?" He looked at the girl. He wasn't sure if the girl was a trainer or not, but to Damien she certainly didn't look like a very skillful or intimidating trainer.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Vernita Glade Adventures
387.gif
133.gif
Among Sea Fossils
~Pewter City~

To Vernita's surprise, the boy actually responded back.

"Well, it says here these ones are Dome Fossils. Originally being the Pokémon Kabuto."

The boy then looked at Vernita, and she saw his blue sea eyes. He was probably checking to see if Vernita caught that, and she did. She actually remembers the fossils from Sinnoh, given that one time she went underground (which she did not like) and went to the museum at Oreburgh in Sinnoh (which she liked better). In a sense, she felt that being in a museum could help her feel a bit closer to home... She hoped Vincent was alright. She then made a mental note to call her brother. Drawing herself back to present, she saw the boy look at another display.

"Those other ones over there are Helix fossils," the boy says. "I think the security guard told me they are Omanyte. Apparently they can resurrect some of these fossils, but I don't think they have any actual living fossils here at this museum."

The boy then laughed a bit, probably saying an amusing joke or something, at least to Vernita's comprehension. But still, she did vaguely remember that every museum had a fossil revival somewhere, except this was no Safari Zone to be displaying pokemon, live ones at least. The boy shrugged, but then her stared at Vee, which at that point the Eevee got bored and decided to roam around Vernita's legs.

"Hey...is that your Pokémon?"

Vernita wasn't sure if this was a praise or an insult, but she wasn't sure at all. She shrugged her shoulders and picked up Vee.

"Oh, this little Eevee? She wasn't mine until a few hours ago."

All of a sudden, Vernita was afraid that this boy here wasn't going to take her seriously, since she was a trainer after all.

"But, I didn't come here to challenge Brock with just this Eevee. I brought my Turtwig from Sinnoh to accompany me to get all the badges."

She then realized this boy must be a trainer too if he bothered to ask.

"Are you a trainer also?" She asked shyly to the boy.

She made sure to next time put modesty over curiosity.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gelius Emerald - Pewter City - A visit to the sea fossils

As i left Viridian Forest and returned Pewter City, i was thinking on a nickname for Nuzleaf. I sent him out. "How about to call you... Leaf?" Nuzleaf liked the name.

I was tired and i needed to go faster. I take my skateboard out of my bag. I return Leaf and get on my skateboard.

When i was zipping throught the streets i saw the Pewter museum. I couldn't stop this thing. I fell out of my skateboard and the last thing i remember was that i was laying on the museum floor. "Ugh... I'm fine..." I get up and i clean myself. I bring out everyone to see this. I pay the 50$ but the lady talked to me.

"Not so fast "Crashing Bullet Boy"!" Seriously she gave me a nickname!? "Only one pokemon can be out or you will destroy everything! Also Grimer is not allowed because we don't want the displays dirty!"

"Fine! Sludges and Leaf return." I return Nuzleaf and Grimer. Only Poliwhirl was near me.

We looked to a boy and a girl talking near a sea fossil. I go near them and i talk to the boy.

"Hello kid how are you doing?" I greeted. I look to the girl. "And what is a lady like you doing with this kid?" I tried to be nice and cool but Bubbles used Water Gun on my face. "Hey Why you did that?"

"Anyway... You like the fossils? They are cool huh? I already saw a battle between 2 trainers. And they were using pokemon like this."

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
4e0bd1b7-025a-403c-b032-9a64884e391c_zpsab793ac6.png

229.gif
016.gif

Ruby Cosgrove - Pewter City - The Waiting Game
It was not long before Ruby and Fang finally made their way to the Pewter City Pokémon Gym. It had taken a bit of debate, but the young woman had mostly figured out a strategy she could probably use to help in her battle against Brock. Of course, the problem was that she had apparently poked around a bit longer than she had meant to. It seemed that during her walk to the gym, a small line of sorts had formed for potential challengers who hoped to battle against the rock-specializing trainer. Normally, Ruby would have just decided to do a bit of sightseeing around the city and just drop by the gym a bit later. However, the woman still felt a bit uneasy about her upcoming battle against Brock. She decided that maybe if she stuck around, she might be able to pick up a tip or two from asking the trainers how their battles went against the man.

In the meantime, she would just have to wait for one of those trainers to arrive to question. Ruby made her way over towards a seating area, a soft smile on her face as she spotted a boy who looked to be roughly her own age. He was dressed in a purple top and from the expression on his face, she was able to determine that he seemed to be in deep thought about something. Ruby felt a bit bad disturbing him, but she was always told by her grandmother to be polite and greet someone before just taking a chair beside them.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" Ruby asked, gesturing over towards an empty seat beside the boy.

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
Years
Baby Steps
Devin Aldrin

It was not a pleasant evening for Devin. He just got off the train station and was heading to Pewter City when he fell over a hill and got dirt all over his jeans, and followed up by that he almost OHKO'd an Eevee he found on the road. He caught it nonetheless, however it was by the skin of his teeth. Followed up by his catching of the Eevee, who's name he hasn't decided yet, he almost got ran-over by a man riding on a Tauros. Apparently here in the Johto Region, things get more wild than in Hoenn. He was livid with anger, and his hair had gotten messed up. He spent 2 hours trying to comb his hair, while walking, and finally arrived in what seemed to be Pewter City. Immediately after walking into the city he saw a young boy, 2 inches away from him, propelling at high speed into the museum. This was his second brush with death, and he'd been in this region for less than an hour! To think that there are people in the world that want to crush those who have outstandingly fabulous hair. Pitiful creatures.

Devin's first action was to rush into the PokeCenter, his Eevee was weak and Nifty had seen better days. He himself needed a rest, but he didn't find anywhere that he could sleep in. He took a look inside the Gym, and saw 2 people already inside. It'd be a while until the Gym Leader would be ready for him. Devin just went outside and took a stroll, and he immediately found himself outside of the Fossil Museum. There was no other in Kanto, so might as well took a look.

The lady inside asked for a mere 50 pokebucks. He willingly paid and went inside. He noticed two people, and the young boy who almost killed him. He etched by without being noticed, and examined a display case. The case said : 'Old Amber'. The skeletal structure that was found in the original amber apparently resembled that of an Aerodactly. How intriguing...

The Party
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023

Damien Welters

"Oh, this little Eevee? She wasn't mine until a few hours ago." The girl spoke. Damien arched an eyebrow. He found it awfully weird letting the Pokémon run around outside of its Pokéball, when she said that she had only recently caught it. He himself definitely wouldn't trust a Pokémon that quickly. "But, I didn't come here to challenge Brock with just this Eevee. I brought my Turtwig from Sinnoh to accompany me to get all the badges." Damien just looked at the girl. So she's here to challenge Brock also... It wasn't uncommon meeting other challengers, but the main problem for Damien was that he got the vibe that the girl wasn't a very good trainer. He could have been wrong, but that was simply the feeling he was getting. "Are you a trainer also?" She asked him.

Damien stood for a few seconds, and then nodded. "Yeah, I also came here to challenge Brock. But to be honest it looks like I'm doing a bit more sightseeing than actual battling." He laughed a bit slightly out of embarrassment, fiddling around with the hat on his head. "I dunno, I've heard a lot about this museum so I thought I should check it out. I never travelled much, so I like to take advantage when I can." He said, looking down back at the fossils.

"Hello kid how are you doing?" A voice suddenly chimed in. Damien looked to his side and noticed a young man about his age with brown hair approach them. "And what is a lady like you doing with this kid?" Damien honestly didn't know what to say. He took this as a bit of an insult, and normally, he would of said something in return. He looked around, and didn't exactly want to cause a scene, as promised to his parents.

"Uhhh...yeah, I'll catch you later. Nice talking to you." Damien said to the girl, and then giving a slight irritated look at the other young man before turning around towards the back of the museum. It certainly was unexpected, but he figured now would be a good time to head over to the gym.

~​

"Pewter City Gym...." Damien muttered to himself, as he gazed upon the building in front of him. This was it. The first step in his journey, and probably one of the most difficult. He didn't exactly have 'professional' training, only street battles. He knew battles in gyms were much different because of the rules and guidelines, plus the Gym Leaders' Pokémon were always usually properly trained for combat. Walking down the dirt and grass path, he opened the doors to the gym, revealing a small seating area for what he assumed to be the challengers. There were already some other people waiting, so he figured he may as well sit down and wait his turn before someone else came in and snatched his spot right up. Sighing, he walked over to a cushioned couch, in a relaxed position, putting his backpack down next to him.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Vernita Glade Adventures
387.gif
133.gif
A New Chapter Unfolds
~Pewter City to Viridian Forest~

The boy stood for a few seconds without responding her, but then he nodded.

"Yeah, I also came here to challenge Brock. But to be honest it looks like I'm doing a bit more sightseeing than actual battling."

As he laughed a bit and played with his hat, it had occurred to Vernita how nervous she was to facing Brock. Sure she had Turtwig's Seed Bomb and Razor Leaf combinations along with Eevee's Dig and Iron Tail moves could take care of his pokemon, but you may never know. After all, he was a Gym Leader. But Vernita didn't get just three badges of Sinnoh for nothing. Well she could have continued on, but she felt that challenging Sinnoh was getting too easy. After all, she knew which pokemon type they were using since she watched countless battles of every gym leader on tv. Her Turtwig, Gastrodon, Pachurisu, and her Gabite were the perfect combination to beat anything. But she wanted something new, something she never had come across before. And Kanto was just the place to do so.

"I dunno, I've heard a lot about this museum so I thought I should check it out. I never travelled much, so I like to take advantage when I can."

As he said this, he looked back down at the display. Vernita knew how he felt; she used to feel the same years ago when she first started to take care of Vincent. She could feel the suffocation everyday being stuck indoors, never knowing if she was free to go outside. And every time when she could go outside, she cherished it like it was her last. But that was before she realized there was no escape and accepted the responsibilities.

"I..."

Whatever Vernita said got cut off by a boy that looked about their age and he had brown hair.

"Hello kid how are you doing?"

Vernita flinched at the voice and she looked to see who this new stranger was referring to. He was looking to the boy next to her. Did they know each other? But based on the quizzical look he wore, it didn't seem likely. The new boy them looked at Vernita.

"And what is a lady like you doing with this kid?"

Vernita felt her face being flushed, but she was just irritated now, and she usually doesn't get ticked off fast. Whatever positive thoughts she had from this new boy vanished. In all her life, she's never met a person that could be so rude and approachable without sounding like neither. Maybe he was... no, he should know better.

"Uhhh... yeah, I'll catch you later," he said to Vernita. "Nice talking to you."

He gave a very irritated look at the new boy and he left the museum. Vernita sighed. She didn't even get to know his name. But if he's a trainer and also challenging Brock, she would surely see him around. Then she turned and looked at the rude boy. She really didn't feel like talking to more people if she wanted to challenge Brock. So instead of chatting with this new boy, she told him:

"You should be ashamed of yourself young man. No one taught you about manners? I'm going to be really surprised if you are a trainer. And if you are, well good luck getting any badges."

With that, Vernita left with her Eevee, who had fallen asleep in her arms, and left the museum. She felt really bad that she told that to the new boy, but she could tell that the boy she was chatting to held his anger.

"Eevee, wake up. Vee."

The Eevee slowly woke up, and she was surprised to the different environment around her. She leaped off the arms of Vernita and cheered. They walked south of Pewter City to the gym.

"Eevee, just looking at this place makes me a bit nervous. I shouldn't be since I was conquering the Sinnoh league, but I feel that we should train more. After all, someone is already challenging Brock."

Eevee nodded, clearly grateful that they weren't going inside a building soon. She left the gym doorsteps and climbed over the ledges. She really didn't feel like making a u-turn. They skipped all about until they were close to Viridian Forest.

"Shall we?"

Eevee looked at the huge trees ahead, and they were intimidating. But as she sniffed, she could tell that there was some delicious food there. She cheered, and they were about to enter the forest when two campers rushed in and bumped into Vernita as they left the forest.

"Sorry," the boy mumbled.

"Are you going in there?" asked the girl.

"Sure," Vernita said. "Why not?"

"Because of the hoard of Pikachu that keeps on electrifying everyone," stated the girl.

"They go in a group and attack anyone they see."

"Thanks for the warning," Vernita said.

Those poor Pikachu might be misunderstood. Maybe they're defending their territory or something... Eevee looked a bit more excited to enter the forest, and both of them entered the maze.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
Maxwell "Max" Hudson
Pewter City > Museum

It was quite a long journey from Johto to Kanto, but Max had finally arrived in Pewter City. He would have gotten there sooner, were it not for Max getting distracted with some things along the way. He had to stop to buy some supplies, he stopped to sketch some adorable scenes of wild Pokemon that he would never get the opportunity to do again, and most importantly, he caught a Cleffa along the way. It was good addition to his collection of Fairies. Not that two Pokemon could really be considered a collection. 

At first, Max wasn't interested in this whole Pokemon Trainer thing. Sure, he traded away the Dratini his dad got for him in exchange for a Togepi that some kid didn't want, but it was intended to be a pet rather than a fighter. Besides, it wasn't like he could let adorable Togepi stay with some boy who didn't want it... After his father's reaction to his desire to be an artist instead of a trainer, the fact that he traded away his Dratini, and him coming out of the closet in the heat of the moment, caused Max to run away from home. They let Pokemon trainers wander around on their own, so why not? He had to battle wild Pokemon and trainer's, and sell random junk he found on the street to make money. It was worth it in the end though, because all that battling experience caused his Togepi to evolve into a Togetic. After spending some time thinking about it, Max decided to get his license and become a trainer after all. He would do it in the Kanto region, so he wouldn't have to return home right away. Becoming an accomplished trainer with the Pokemon he liked best was a perfect way to teach his father, and all those bullies back home a lesson. Getting the Gym Badges of Kanto seemed like a good way to start on that goal. 

Now that Max was in Pewter City, he wasn't sure what to do next, The town was small, and their didn't seem like much to do there besides the Gym, but he had just arrived. He wasn't in the mood to participate in an important Gym battle when he spent so much of his day getting to the town in the first place, and was tired from the journey. The first thing he did, was release his two Pokemon from their balls. In a flash of light, a Cleffa and a Togetic appeared before him. After spending so much time alone, these two were the closest thing to a family Max had right now. "Come guys, let's go see what there is to do around here." He took Aurora the Cleffa into his arms, and Belle the Togetic floated beside him. 

As he wandered around the town, he passed by a Museum. At first, Max was excited, believing it to be an art museum. Then realized after reading the sign more closely that it was a science museum. "Hm... there doesn't seem to be much else here besides the Gym, may as well go see what this is about." 

---

After paying the small entry fee, Max walked around, but only saw rocks, rocks, and more rocks. Max was starting to get bored of it. "Ugh, do they have anything here besides rocks?!"

Something caught his Cleffa's attention. He waved her tiny arms around frantically, and started shouting. "Cleffa! Clef!" She pointed to one of the displays.

"What is it Aurora?" The boy turned around to see what the Cleffa was getting excited about. He saw that she was pointing to a display case containing yet another rock. "...It's another rock..."

Aurora sighed in exasperation "Cleffa..." 

Belle understood what Aurora was getting excited about, and floated over to the display, and calmly pointed to the small sign describing the stone inside. "Togetic."

Max read the sign carefully, and finally understood his Pokemon's excitement. "Ohhh, it's a Moon Stone! I get it now." Moon Stones caused Clefairy to evolve into Clefable, so it made sense that the small Fairy type had a connection to the space rock. Her trainer still thought it was just a mere rock... Thankfully, there was something better for Max to pay attention to, or rather... someone. It was a cute blonde boy in glasses and wearing a purple suit. The guy seemed close to Max's age, and he seemed much more interested in the Moon Stone than Max was. Since he rarely ever had an actual human to talk to, Max decided it was a good time for a friendly hello. "Hey there buddy!" Max exclaimed, giving the guy a light pat in the back. "You look like you're really into that rock." 

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gelius Emerald - Pewter City - Strategy Failed​

The girl and the boy left with rude face. I got really angry. My strategy failed. Bubbles splashed my face.

"I know what to do... Try to see whit is her problem..." Bubbles sighed.

As i left, i remembered that my skateboard was here and it wasn't anymore. Then i see Gary Clark. The popular kid of the school.

"Thanks for your skateboard you looser!" He said as he ran away with my skateboard, laughing. I hate that guy!

G. Clark (his nickname) is an arrogant boy and the cool one at the school. Gavin, my best friend, was the smart one; Larry, G. Clark's best friend, was the tough one and i was the cute one at our school. Me and Gary are always fighting for everything, which reminds me my brother.

I saw the Pokemon Gym. I was already imagining it; I would be the first one of course.

I enter and i got shocked. I was like the last one. Sludges, Leaf and Bubbles were almost laughing.

"How can i be the last one?!" I could not believe. I sit down and start to be nervous. Leaf sits down with Sludges and Bubbles (That was really tired) tried to sleep. About me... I decided to read my strategy.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
Years

Sigurður "Sigur" Gunnarsson
Viridian Forest
"Caught Between a Gabite and a Hard Place"

The car ride from Celadon City to Vermilion City's port had taken about four hours, with an extra half an hour or so spent trying to navigate through the bustling harbour in search for the correct boat to jump aboard. Seriously, whose genius idea was it to name those things after women, instead of, you know, the actual route they were taking? S.S.Mary-Sue didn't mean shit. S.S.Pallet-Vermilion would have spoken volumes. But, you know, rich bastards and their need to give female characteristics to inanimate objects they owned so they could feel slightly less creepy for getting boners staring at them. Couldn't be helped.

Sigur wasn't entirely sure how long the boat ride that followed had taken, considering how he'd spent half of it in his cabin's bathroom bent over a toilet, half trying to prevent Bál from jumping overboard in an attempt to fight whatever random water Pokémon she felt had tried to pick a fight with her. If he had to guess, he'd said it took forever. A more realistic estimation would probably be a day or so. It had been a cruiser ship meant for sea gazing, after all. Or so he was told. He didn't particularly care, considering all he'd been gazing at was whatever he'd eaten that day.

Regardless, from there, the walk from Pallet Town to Viridian city had taken five or so hours. And then the trip through Viridian Forest had taken... what?

"Almost eight fucking hours?" Sigur groaned, directing his accusing words at the dragon Pokémon making a mess out of what had to be the gazillionth Weedle that day. The teen was sitting atop a tree stump, his bag discarded somewhere to his right and back pressed against whatever plant happened to grow behind him. His arms were folded, icy gaze alternating between glaring daggers at his wristwatch and his starter. Although, at the moment, he was solely focusing on the latter.

"You think that's enough?" He questioned, tone raised just enough to convey his sarcastic tone without drowning it out with irritation. "You think you've left a big enough pile of bug corpses to last you a while? 'Cause I'm starving like hell and the city's still like an hour's walk from here."

Bál merely pulled her claws from the side of its latest 'opponent' - although Sigur preferred the term 'victim of circumstance', in this case - and merely scoffed in response. If her trainer wasn't willing to actively seek out battles for her, she had to do it herself. And besides, that Kakuna had clearly challenged her by not moving from her path when she approached. She let her opinion be known by the only way she knew how; repeating her name a few times before returning to her search for her next source of experience. Sigur grunted.

"I freaking swear," he breathed, glancing at the Pokéball on his belt. 'Let her be outside her ball' his parents had said when they'd first given her to him. 'Let her get used to the outside world' they'd said. Well he had, and look where that'd gotten him; she refused to go back in, and even if through some miracle he did manage to force her there, she just forced her way out a second later, only ten times more irritated than she'd been prior. And considering her usual state of mind seemed to be irked out, that was saying a lot. Ugh. How the hell did some people enjoy this? He'd sat in one damn spot for half the day, watching his sentient critter beat up other sentient critters in a forest that smelled of Pikachu droppings. Yeah, best way to spend your day ever. He couldn't wait to continue this wonderful journey.

Speaking of Pikachu... weren't those things supposed to be rare? He'd heard as much from some random teenage chick back abroad S.S.Whatever. Yeah, not the most trusted source to be sure, but considering her squealing had been high-pitched enough to break class when she'd heard talk about going to Viridian Forest, he had reasons to believe she'd done her research. That, and when he'd seen people show-off their prized Pokémon as a kid, he'd rarely seen a Pikachu included. Of course, that could just mean that they were not worth bragging about, but... well, whatever.

It was just sort of weird that for a while now, he'd seen a bunch of those things stealing peeks at him from the bushes. At least, he figured it was them; he didn't know any other electric type indigenous to the area. Well, not that it mattered much. He wasn't really afraid of them or whatever. He was more concerned over the occasional Beedrill flying overhead, to be honest. He wasn't really afraid of bugs but yikes. Talk about disturbing.

Just then, Bál spotted something in the distance and stomped off to find whatever she'd deemed to be her next punching bag, and Sigur could do little but sigh and fix his sitting position to be more comfortable. He was getting tired. At this rate, he'd have to move his Gym Battle for tomorrow. Not that he really looked forward to it anyway, but the sooner he got all the badges or whatever, the sooner he was done with this whole journey business. And then he could go back to doing what he was doing before. Which... uh, was nothing, pretty much. But it beat this any day.

A rustle from his right startled Sigur into vigilance. As he turned, he saw a yellow ball of fur on all fours glaring up at him, cheeks releasing small crackling bursts of electricity in the air. For all intents and purposes, it did not look too happy. Sigur cocked an eyebrow, pushing himself to sit straight.

"Huh? What d'ya want?" He asked, head slightly tilted. The Pokémon didn't answer, just took a step closer, sparks flying from its fur. Instinctively, the teen edged a bit further away, still sitting on the stump. "What? I don't have any food or shit to give you. I'd eaten them myself if I did."

That answer didn't seem to satisfy the rodent, as its advance continued and tail twitched in what was decidedly annoyance. It glanced to where Bál had wrecked havoc earlier, and Sigur followed its gaze, confused. It didn't take long for him to realize what the matter was, though; lying in the bushes a little distance from them was a familiar looking creature, unconscious and scratched up. Bál had apparently attacked a Pikachu among all the other things she'd knocked out. Uh, okay then? So was this thing, like, after revenge or sh-

Before Sigur could mentally finish his sentence, the Pikachu had already answered by leaping from its spot on the ground, whole body covered in yellow light as it attempted to tackle Sigur's head. Letting out a somewhat uncharacteristically high yelp, the blonde scrambled to his feet, grabbing his bag and distancing himself from the rapid rodent - and what seemed to be its pals emerging from the nearby bushes - as fast as he humanly could. Oh shit.

"B-Bál, hey, Bál! If you want things to beat up, I've got-," he glanced behind him, but the Gabite was nowhere in sight. "... Bál? O-oi!"

No answer.

Great. Perfect.

"Fuck!"

Throwing his backbag over his shoulder, Sigur kicked into a run. Suddenly, he kind of missed only having to worry about an empty stomach and having to sit in a place smelling of rodent crap.

Well, on the bright side, it probably couldn't get worse than this, right? Unless, well, the things actually caught up to him.

Just in case, Sigur sped up his running pace.

-------------

Pokémon on Hand

444f.gif

Bál,
Ability: Sand Veil
Moveset:
- Dragon Claw
- Body Slam
- Dig
- Sandstorm
- Hone Claws

Last edited: