• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

this is a new improved thread with n a bad stuff and no hacks and very good pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
im not stupid either because if i had given you the rayquaza first then you would have ran so do we have an agreement of trying that again and how about only rayquaza for magicarp

Luigi12895

The Green Machine
Years
I'm not even a large trader, and I'M never trading with him again. Did I mention that he WANTED me to trade him my Magikarp? It is on this page i think, closer to the top.

Luigi12895

The Green Machine
Years
im not stupid either because if i had given you the rayquaza first then you would have ran so do we have an agreement of trying that again and how about only rayquaza for magicarp

I told you guys. >_>; He wanted my Magikarp, knowing it was hacked. Thats why he wanted it.

EDIT: LOL! We never really finished the trade, lucky for me.

Last edited:

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
Years
  • Age 29
  • CA
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
It goes on top of popcorn. It's like butter but with more cream.

...filler...?

Years
This thread is now closed.
I do not appreciate you people ridiculing the thread creator - if you notice a member is trading hacked pokemon, report them.

You are not to ridicule or mock a member.
And, this "favorite thread" stuff isn't going to fly with me either.
It's unnecessary. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back