• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 12, 2017
I can't find anything but bulbasaurs on route 1. Any solutions?

you can find some later in game on the other region, but if you really want a bulbasaur that early try picking it as a starter, though they usually are at route 1 just keep trying,

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
What do I do after I beat the three island quest. I've beat the elite four, beat the bikers and rescued the little girl. I even got it to where I linked the main land pc to the island pc just don't know what to do now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 28, 2016
you can find some later in game on the other region, but if you really want a bulbasaur that early try picking it as a starter, though they usually are at route 1 just keep trying,

You got it all wrong. I am not looking for bulbasaur, i can only find him.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 12, 2017
You got it all wrong. I am not looking for bulbasaur, i can only find him.

oh sorry bout that I read it wrong, I do remember that I encountered bulbasaur a lot in there, but i'm sure there are larvitar,gible, riolu pikachu and the first 3 gen starters hiding in there, just keep on looking and try a different patch of grass.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
Same with girl after tin forest. Missing out on Xp and mega stones any way to fix this

Years
Can I do a nuzlocke of this on my YouTube channel? I just read the fist post and noticed that I need to ask for permission first so I am doing that just in case :)

Ok - Started playing through a little bit of game and so far I enjoy it!

Glitches I noticed are only: After the ond man showed me how to catch a weedle the music went beserk and the white noise was somehow all over the normal music- closed and reopened emulator and loaded the save and it's still the same >_>
I found a wild fletchling -with flamethrower as it's only move right before Mt. Moon was that supposed to be there?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Hello,
I have a problem with the save of this romhack (I'm flash 128k and real time a clock)
I save the game with "save".
I close the game.
I open A-Sav (editor save for fire red), I use it.
Then, when I finished... I save with A-sav.
But, when I open the game he said : "The save was deleted..." and at each time... :(

How use A-sav with this rom ? I dont understand... Why my save its always deleted ?

thanks to help me.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 6, 2023
I'm stuck after i battled Masamute Date at Puy Magmar/ Station Arceus. I cant access Mont Indigo because, there's still two guards blocking my path.
What AM i missing?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 3, 2016
The Johto Villa EV training underground doesn't work yet? After going underground, it always send me to the Pokemon League final battle, any fix for this or should I just wait for the next update?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 11, 2022
Hi Shogun, I'd like to make some small changes to the Pokemon using G3HS for my own personal verison, can you please share the ini file? Thanks!
Greetings, I would like to second this. While I'm pretty sure the hack will be absolutely fantastic, I just can't live with some quality of life changes, such as tweaking base stats of most fully evolved pokemon, to suit my tastes or for viability purposes ( especially each generation's first routes bug and normal pokemon ), as well as making legendaries much stronger, as I think they should be.
The ini file could also allow me to add the Sound type!

Thanks in advance

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2018
I NEED HELP

Twice of my Pokemon can't evolved (Giple,Riolu,lavita), why???
If he evolved than come this message:"......?".
Pleas help me!!!!

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Here is the pokerom.ini for gen 3hs. just cut / past on the pokerom file.
Spoiler:

About CW3 : I'm workig on a new story for my future game . The region will be Hoenn. The release of CW2 and CW3 is moved to autumn/winter. But these two games will include more content.

Back