• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Probably something better suited for one of the devs, but what are you trying to put in your signature for example? Also what forum skin are you using, and have you tried switching to another one on the current dropdown list and then editing your signature?

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
Probably something better suited for one of the devs, but what are you trying to put in your signature for example? Also what forum skin are you using, and have you tried switching to another one on the current dropdown list and then editing your signature?
Thank you. I just did that and it worked.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Thank you. I just did that and it worked.
Awesome! Guessing the old forum skin you were using hasn't been updated to work with more recent changes; recently a bunch have been dropped as supporting all of them as we move forward is simply too much work and time for the dev team.

For reference, what was the forum skin you were using?

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
Awesome! Guessing the old forum skin you were using hasn't been updated to work with more recent changes; recently a bunch have been dropped as supporting all of them as we move forward is simply too much work and time for the dev team.

For reference, what was the forum skin you were using?
I was using Generation? which isn't on the list anymore, so that's why it wouldn't let me change my signature.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I think my signature is safe, but I'd still like a confirmation.
Its dimensions are 450x253 and the size's 1.5MBs, thanks.
HxwABu1.gif

Last edited:

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
Why is my signature appearing with a vertical scroll bar now? It is only 350px tall, and previously it had no scroll bar. Something in the forum's formatting must have changed, because my signature did not change.

Edit: Let me know if it has no scroll bar from where you're viewing, and what you're using to view.
Mine looks like this. http://i.imgur.com/lycbIwz.png

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think I might need to recheck my signature once more because I edited some part of the CSS (albeit minor) to fix some issues when seen in my profile. Is my siggy fine?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Just wanted to make sure this signature was okay.

Back