• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you use the sleeping Snorlaxes?

ZePokemonGuy

PokeTuber Novice
Years
Snorlax was my tank. If you got lucky with the nature, all that fat would provide a defense of EPIC PROPORTIONS. With only one type super effective against it and masses of HP, it was one of my favourite Pokemon.
~ Body Slam for dayz. :3 ~

Inferna

hello stranger, i'm a disaster
Years
Caught the Vermillion one, it was a female with Adamant which was lucky :D and I killed the other one xP Snorlax is a bamf though I need to use one :3

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I caught one and tried to make a Munchlax out of it. Then I figured i didn't have the damn incense. So I trained it till 80, and earthquak'd Red's Pikachu.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Only if it liked to run and had a Jolly Nature

Dat speed...

Also, use the Black Apricorns and get yourself some Heavy Balls

caught it in one try when it was at red health

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I haven't got to Kanto yet, but I know that I won't use it at all. I will capture one for Pokedex, with me it won't see the light of day.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2019
That was my main wall in my first professional team and always used them on my playthroughs due to their massive defenses and range of attacks it can learn.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
I always catch one of them, but I've only used it during one playthrough. It was okay. Certainly not worth its weight at that point in the game, though.
Ohohoho.

But no, I usually try and catch both although I rarely use them. Sometimes I do, I might this playthrough.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Nah, I've never used them on a team sadly. I do catch them though. I mean...they have Leftovers. I kinda...want those. lol

Back