• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
Can i join?
All of my shinies are Charmander (technically charizard now lol)
Dratini (technically dragonite now lol)
Raikou
Surskit but now masquerain.
herdier
watchog and liepard.

im planning on getting more shinies through trades with my friends. i would love to join

Years
  • Age 35
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
@Kotomine

Congratulations on all your shinies! I am pretty jealous of that Arbok :) Arbok is on my list for hunting but I won't be going for it anytime soon. I haven't been hunting all week but I might put in a session today.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=420362

Hey thanks! Yeah Arbok is pretty sweet, glad I was able to reclaim it :)

Congrats on the shiny Kyurem and Arbok, Kotomine!

Thanks!
----------------------------------------------

Anyway just got this a few minutes ago after 7,991 REs.
Spoiler:

Very cool shiny, it was the one I wanted most where I was looking.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Hey! Just coming in to say hi once again! Like I said last time, my life doesn't allow me to play that much anymore, so I just come by to say hi every now and then!

I'll be getting Pokemon Y anyways!

So maybe I'll be around more often? Who knows! Cheers!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys, I am not going to be on for a while, so I probably will not get the challenge again this month, but haven't really tried. Anyways, here is that picture of shiny absol I would post a while ago. Sorry I haven't posted it up till now. Also, my last shinies, I do not know if I ever posted them. But I may repost when I get back from vacation.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
Hey everyone! Wow didn't think I'd be posting here again so soon.

I started this hunt before and did about 2 boxes of eggs. Decided yesterday to start going for it again. After 185 eggs this marks my first successful Masuda method hunt!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I took a break from Landorus going instead for Riolu with the repel trick. That proved unsuccessful so I'm going back to Landorus currently at 2200 SRs. This will be my last hunt before X and Y comes out, hopefully it shines before then. Just want to wish everyone good luck on your hunts, looking forward to seeing some X/Y shinies. I myself will probably be SRing for a X/Y starter, not sure which one yet though.

EDIT: Got Landorus at around 2500 SRs, so that was actually pretty quick!
Spoiler:

All my hunts are complete now, the only thing left to do now is wait *impatiently* for Pokemon X/Y.

Last edited:

Bobith

Tossin' balls since '99
Years
The most absolutely freaking unbelievable happened to me today.
I was wandering through the safari zone, and guess what I saw.

Another shiny exeggcute. This brings my total up to two. Which is insane, as I don't have a huge amount of shinies anyways.

Having to of the same is such a coincidence, especially since I wasn't hunting for anything anyways. Also this was in a nuzlocke run, so I'm really freaking suprised this popped up first thing.
SO EXCITE

Picture:
Spoiler:

Sorry for the crappy quality, this is the best camera I have.
I evolved it pretty quick as well, couldn't resist the prospect of having a shiny on my team.

Congrats on the Zorua, Kotomine!

Last edited:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome to the club, oshawottlover13!

Welcome back, Aaryn! Thanks for visiting!

Congrats on the shiny Zorua and Landorus, Kotomine!

Congrats on the shiny Exeggcute, Bobith!

This week's random hunt is... Zubat!

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
The October Monthly Quest!!

In October, the US and Canada celebrate the greatly esteemed holiday week of National Fire Prevention week!

Find two shinies whose type is supereffective against Fire! Your two shinies must be different types to complete the Quest.

The contest lasts until midnight EDT on November 1st, 2013.

Good luck and have fun!

------------------------------------

Hey! Just coming in to say hi once again! Like I said last time, my life doesn't allow me to play that much anymore, so I just come by to say hi every now and then!

I'll be getting Pokemon Y anyways!

So maybe I'll be around more often? Who knows! Cheers!

Aaryn!!!

Can i join?

Welcome!

Very cool shiny, it was the one I wanted most where I was looking.

Wow didn't think I'd be posting here again so soon.

EDIT: Got Landorus at around 2500 SRs, so that was actually pretty quick!

Another shiny exeggcute.

Congrats on all those shinies!

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Hi, just showing around, 've been busy all this time and decided to say a friendly hello.
also welcome to all new members and congrats to all those shinies so far.
XY are almost here (next weekend).
have any of you pre ordered the game? im sure most of us (shiny hunters) are planning to hunt the starters. Hopefully one of us will get the first shiny ever for XY. of course not counting the one of the demo (the possible shiny sylveon).

See ya next time and happy hunting.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Hello, Draco! My plan is to just buy X from Best Buy on Saturday without pre-ordering. They always carry more than enough copies. I did the same thing with Black 2. I did however pre-order the guide book from Amazon for $12. It's $20 everywhere else. I also had a $10 Amazon gift card, which means an additional savings. I like to use the guide to make sure I don't miss anything, and I prefer it over GameFAQs. I will be taking a break after getting my starter until the guide arrives. I won't be SRing for a shiny starter, just one with the nature that I want.

Great idea, G-Money!

This week's random hunt is... Heatmor!

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Can I join? I have two shinies:

I caught a Shiny Zubat once before in Platinum, and now it is a Crobat.
I also caught a Shiny Ralts once before in HeartGold, and now it is a Gallade.

Other than that, no shinies on me. As for the Shiny Gyarados you must battle in the Johto games, yeah, I have one of them too, but it doesn't matter because Game Freak set that particular one to always be shiny.

I'm hunting a Shiny Charmander through breeding now, and there's been no luck so far.

Years
So...
I never evolved the shiny eevee into Flareon. Mainly because I'm lazy with EV training.
So I've decided to trade the eevee up to X and Y, and evolve it into Sylveon! Yaaay!

Also everyone should send me their 3ds friend codes... with X and Y so close ;)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I don't even know my 3DS friend code... lol Only bought it last week. The Pokemon Red version one :P

I have been SRing for a shiny starter on HG and SS after buying HG last week. Its been going pretty good. I normally sit on skype ad just SR while talking and watching movies. it helps me to pass the time while I do it.

Years
Hey everyone, I'd like to join since this seems like a lot of fun! :)

Caught Shinies: None. I encountered a shiny Regice on Emerald while SRing but I may have accidentally killed it ;_;

Currently SRing for: Mudkip, Rayquaza, Umbreon

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
I'm not joining your club but I would like to tell you guys that I have Shiny Eevee's in my White game. I have 90 of them to get rid of. If you guys are interested PM me.

Years
hey guys, iunno if any of you even remember me because I haven't been a frequent poster here for at least 3 years, but i wanted to get in touch with my inner child so I picked up a copy of Y, and fully intend on going for shinies all day erry day in it.

For anyone that does remember me and my almighty glory, how've y'all been?

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Okay this is the fourth time I am typing this post. If my iPod decides to randomly close the page one more time it's going right into the trash after I run it over with my car.

Haven't been here in awhile! Not really playing much (well not before X/Y). Anyways I was training my Dedenne up using hordes and I found my first shiny Pokemon in almost a year!

Spoiler:

It's Jolly so I will only use it in-game since that's once of the worst possible natures. Caught in a Nest Ball. Glad it's a Mareep, was hoping for a Gen 6 shiny but a mega-evolution one is just as nice!

Fun fact: Hordes don't attack each other and can be triggered easily (great for hunting!) they only attack each other when it is beneficial or if one Pokemon is different than the rest. Will post a Shiny Mega-Ampharos soon!

I was just thinking about finding a shiny when it popped up too

Shiny Mega Ampharos!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Congrats, that thing looks sick mega + shiny!

I played through most of the game without finding anything now, but I have reached Yveltal and am gonna see if I can get a shiny - however, I fear that there is a stupid-ass shiny check on this one as well, just like Reshiram and Zekrom before :/ I can still hope but it is doubtful.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome to the club, Umbr30n and NecroPhysics!

Welcome back, Le Krome! I remember you. I've been well.

Congrats on the shiny Mareep, Landorus! You're the first member to find a shiny in the new games.

I bought my copy of X at Best Buy just minutes after they opened on Saturday. I like to take my time, so I'm only on Route 3 right now. The game looks great.

This week's random hunt is... Tyrogue!

Years
it's been awhile since I last posted here so I don't know if I can still count as a member but I managed to catch a shiny Pumpkaboo today:
Spoiler:

I really like the colour sceme of it. not going to evolve it yet though in case it's evolution isn't as nice looking.

I'm going to try getting a shiny skrelp by breeding though with all the changes to stuff I'm not sure if the

Masuda method works in x and y...

Back