• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

/gives cub 8D

Ros, I dropped a link for the episode on MSN for you as an offline message. : >

I've currently made a significant chunk of progress (I think) in ToS. I'm quite proud of mahself :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

OMG GUYS I'M SO EXCITED RYURYU AND NIINII WILL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE I'M ON MSN WITH THEM RIGHT NOW BUT YEAH.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I guess I'll proceed in giving this thread nightmares, too.
34y3r.jpg

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Pokey... I have no words. Absolutely none. You won the internet.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Whut, Pokey. xD

And yes, yes you do. You also should catch up with the Tales of Symphonia OVA episode so you can possibly join us next month for an epic ToS Skype party which will include lots and lots of tara squealing and sobbing! /brick'd

Anyways, Ryuryu doesn't know who he's gonna pick, but i want him to get priority since he was the one i brought it up with initially. Niinii is taking Zelos (and it going to have Zelos with his sexy orange wings as his avatar), my sister will most likely have Genis, I'm obviously having Mithos, and Shawn picked Colette. /wants to try to get all the main cast characters, and possibly the four seraphim as well, d'nyaaa. Or at least as many as possible!

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Then may I have Sheena please? :3 If not her then Lloyd because I still love him.

/sneaking on while at work; I'm cutting out letters OK

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Niinii officially took Zelos, so you can has Sheena yes! :'D

pffft. sounds like something i would do. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember the time you got on skype, PIXY!

I get on skype every now and then in order to speak with my dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back