• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the League of Draven! League of Legends Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
another 4v5 game, but this time I had caitlyn. and the jinx was stupid enough to try and dive me with the help of her soraka. despite the 1v2, i was outfarming her for the entire game.

maybe this is why my mmr gets so high...

15 minute queues for a normal game zzz
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I'm surprised i still didn't decay from Silver to Bronze. Back when i was trying to get higher and had to stop playing for a few months i got dropped instantly >_>

Years
Spoiler:

today was a good day, and another demonstration of why morgana should be banned in Ranked.

the 4 games I played today apart from my rammus game I have just picked my enemies apart mechanically, esepcially the 12/1 caitlyn game, that game I had my IE by 10 minutes; a master yi gank got me a triple kill 3-0 exchange.

well I haven't decayed from gold yet, Maybe I should start playing ranked again, I have the knowledge, just not the part that lets me apply that knowledge

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
*MOD POST*

Hey, Selly Jr. It's awesome that you like to discuss LoL! But I love for you to limit your double posting. Just a reminder that you can only double post in the club if there hasn't been a post for two weeks. Keep that in mind. If you REALLY need to add in more information without the need of double posting, simply edit the last post you made. I'll go ahead and merge your posts in the meantime. Thanks!

carry on! :)

Years
Spoiler:

today was a good day, and another demonstration of why morgana should be banned in Ranked.

the 4 games I played today apart from my rammus game I have just picked my enemies apart mechanically, esepcially the 12/1 caitlyn game, that game I had my IE by 10 minutes; a master yi gank got me a triple kill 3-0 exchange.

well I haven't decayed from gold yet, Maybe I should start playing ranked again, I have the knowledge, just not the part that lets me apply that knowledge

I feel like i'm more than ready to play ranked most of the time, but when i do it just all falls apart. I know almost everything about the game but most of the time don't apply my knowledge of the game for some reason.

Years
I feel like i'm more than ready to play ranked most of the time, but when i do it just all falls apart. I know almost everything about the game but most of the time don't apply my knowledge of the game for some reason.

I know that feeling, and also doing stuff that you know you shouldnt do, Like for example: I was playing Vladimir vs renekton earlier today, I was kinda low, and I was going to dive renekton and I still knew he had ignite and ultimate.

and now as an ADC main, I find it extremely hard to kite consistently, I misclick a lot and end up walking closer to the enemy when i actually meant to attack them, which results in me dying

Years
I know that feeling, and also doing stuff that you know you shouldnt do, Like for example: I was playing Vladimir vs renekton earlier today, I was kinda low, and I was going to dive renekton and I still knew he had ignite and ultimate.

and now as an ADC main, I find it extremely hard to kite consistently, I misclick a lot and end up walking closer to the enemy when i actually meant to attack them, which results in me dying

Yeah i turret dive a lot even if i know the enemy will survive or we will both die. Though because i take Teleport instead of Ignite, it can be an advantage for me.

I'm really bad at kiting, maybe the 0.5 sec delay at 250 ping has something to do with it. I can juke just fine though.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
So, I'm not at all a figure of authority in this club, but I'll try and start a simple conversation topic!

What do you guys think of patch 4.12?

Years
So, I'm not at all a figure of authority in this club, but I'll try and start a simple conversation topic!

What do you guys think of patch 4.12?

I think it's a good patch overall, mainly bugfixes and similar tweaks. The only major changes were to Lucian and he deserved it.

The only thing i don't agree is the Kass changes, i mean he is pretty strong because of his 3 sec cd Riftwalk, but they could just change that back to how it was pre-rework.

Years
This patch was good, and once again, kassadin was in the spotlight. I liked some of the changes they made to the bloodthirster, increased lifesteal from 15 to 20%, and extended the shield duration from 15 to 25 seconds, but they lowered the shield amount by about 100 at level 18. Not sure what to think of the shield amount need, but the duration buff was a necessity IMO. What this change says to me is that it's no longer a necessity to build IE over lifesteal, which adds another element to Borland other than 'whoever gets IE first wins'

They also buffed the Essence Reaver, literally just gave it an AD buff, as an Ashe player, this pleases me :D

That's pretty much all I remember from the patch notes, I just want doom bots already!

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
Yeah, Doom Bots are out! And JEEZUS they are REALLY DIFFICULT! I just unlocked level 5 doom bots and I have never been wrecked so hard before.

Years
If i could, i would only play doom bots while they were out, it would be a good way to train my skills without flamers and rage quiters or being 1v5 intermidate bots in a custom game.

Years
well playing against doombots on 1v2 lane has taught me some patience when it comes to farming under tower, to not overextend for cs and stuff.

also, another good day of league for me, I got to destroy as Vayne and single handed turn a game around from just 1 teamfight and I built an hourglass just to make their zed and khazix angry
Spoiler:

Years
I have mixed feelings about the graphic update. On the good side, it makes the game look impressive, on the bad side it makes the game look really similar to other MOBA's and made some champions like Karthus pretty much invisible while older champions stand out.

Years
I welcome it, it'll be nice to play on a fresh look, and less pathing BS on the jungle walls.

On another note, First time playing rengar since the rework In ranked (why?) with completely experimental runes (why?) and masteries (what was I thinking...) and I went 10/2/12, ended the game getting a 1v3 triple kill on lucian, orianna and Ryze outside the baron pit brush. I had to win, my teammates were too awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back