• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC meet ups

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Inspired by a very tipsy and sentimental voice message I sent yesterday, I thought I'd bring this type of thread back! So have you ever met someone from PC in real life? If so, who and what did you guys get up to if you feel comfortable sharing? If not, are you open to the idea of meeting people from PC in the future/any plans to do so? I've always liked reading people's stories and realising what great friendships or relationships form out of PC into the real world. :D

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I had a friend on here who I exchanged personal phone numbers with, so we eventually called.

Meeting in person was bought up a couple times, but I had skepticism. It never happened.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
That's not so easy with me living in Australia, but I do plan to meet up with Revise/Meadow as soon as we can! <3 He was going to come see me around early June this year but then COVID happened, so. :(

I really long for us to start living together!

What I lowkey always wished for is a like, an entire community IRL get-together, where we all meet in person haha, that'd be fun!

Years
That's not so easy with me living in Australia.

Boy do I feel this. Almost everyone I talk to from PC is in Europe or North America.

Interestingly though, I technically have met Nica/Forever apparently. The catch was that it was years before I joined, or even knew about, PC and we didn't discover this until a decade later.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Not yet. I do plan to travel in the future so it would be cool to have people I wanted to meet too instead of just locations to mark off a list during those journeys. Definitely a good few people that come to mind off the top of my head both in and out of the lower 48.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Oh man.

Omicron, Kaori, Aizuke, Fairy & bf Nick who I guess also has an account on PC so he counts, Colours, Chibi-Chan, Ash, Mr. CatDog, Kura, Captain Fabio, Adventure, seeker, Patchisou Nick, Morkula & his housemate Nolafus, Christos and also another one I met in London whose face I'm perfectly seeing and who gave me an Espeon card I keep to this day right next to my game collection but whose username also evades me, I'm so sorry, I had a shitty night and my brain isn't the best right now.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i met mr cat dog when i went to london to march in the new year's day parade and i met hiidoran when we were on our way to play against michigan state and stayed the night in indiana. it's always marching band that gets me to folks man lol

Years
I've met up with Ash multiple times and colours once, and we all hung out together at Disney World as well. Those were such fun times and I wish we can do it again sometime ;;

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Never met any PCers irl, closest i've come is adding some PC friends on facebook :P there's not a lot around where I am. Plus idk how to be social irl so I probably wouldn't unless it was someone I was already very good friends with :')

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Never answered my own thread but I've met 1 PC friend in-person! Which I never thought I'd be able to say but I met Tom/Golurks Were Meant to Fly last year, who I had been friends with for 8 years or so up until that point? We met when I was in the US over Christmas. It is surreal seeing a friend you've grown up with for the first time in person, let alone over 10,000km from my house but I'm glad we got the chance to meet as it was fun! I still remember being told what he was wearing so I could spot him in the crowd and looking up and realising I was standing straight behind him. Was a top !!!!!?!?!?!? moment

Other than that, I have not met anyone but Alex/Squirrel and I used to talk about going on a holiday to Italy together or just meeting up at some point so I guess that is next :D I was supposed to be in Europe next year but not sure if that will happen because of COVID, one day though! I have also accidentally (somehow) run into a PC member in real life, STRANGE story but they had no idea I was a PC member too so I don't know if that counts. I was just like Oh hi internally and pretended not to recognise them, I'm sorry if they did actually know who I was :')

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I've hung out with Went a couple of times and also met Kura, Captain Fabio and Mr CatDog during the first of those. Was loads of fun! I've also spent quite a lot of IRL time with Seeker and I've met up with Pokestick, Good Times a couple of times too~

pkmin3033

impossible, maybe the archives are incomplete
If an item does not appear in our records, it does not exist.

I have yet to meet up with anyone, and it'd be suuuuuuuper awkward if I did, haha. I'd be the one who stands in the corner and hopes nobody notices me =P

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I've hung out with Went a couple of times and also met Kura, Captain Fabio and Mr CatDog during the first of those. Was loads of fun! I've also spent quite a lot of IRL time with Seeker and I've met up with Pokestick, Good Times a couple of times too~

Oh crap I forgot to add Sticky to my list D:D:D:

And he took me to one of the nerdiest book shops in all of Stockholm...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Kinda? I've met someone a couple years ago who also happens to have an account here. Though, they used that mainly to get access to ROM hacks.

I don't think there are all too many people from my country active on PC. And I've also had not the time to visit other countries, as well.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh crap I forgot to add Sticky to my list D:D:D:

And he took me to one of the nerdiest book shops in all of Stockholm...

ooh he took you to Science Fiction Bokhandeln? :D

Back