• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Soloo993 Gallery

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
the GBC Fake Dex is awesome. You ever thought in making an hack and using those pokemon? If yes i would totally support you. Again your work is good!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Fakemon are so cool, they require so much creativity. I love yours, especially how organised it is. You know where you're going with it, it's totally awesome! ^^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
More sprites! All public! (size: 56x56, you can insert this in a gb/gbc rom)
chesnaught_gbc_sprite_v3_by_solo993-d8x10he.png
isabelle_gameboy_sprite_by_solo993-d8ygk20.png

garnet__amethyst_and_pearl_by_solo993-d97564m.png

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
Years
I'm liking the fanart sprites, Solo! They look great.
I really like this one in particular:
corrin_fire_emblem_fates__gba_portrait_by_solo993-d9l91al.png

That's someone from Fire Emblem Fates, correct? (I still don't know/recognize all the characters, haha.) I like how you redid him in the Pokemon sprite style :-]

Substitute Doll

An Alolan Exeggutor
Years
I'm liking the fanart sprites, Solo! They look great.
I really like this one in particular:
corrin_fire_emblem_fates__gba_portrait_by_solo993-d9l91al.png

That's someone from Fire Emblem Fates, correct? (I still don't know/recognize all the characters, haha.) I like how you redid him in the Pokemon sprite style :-]
That's probably Corrin, the main character (It's just a guess, I don't know)

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Hello everyone, I am Soloo from wah, I like to make sprites, drawings and fakemons. I worked some sprites of Chamber Naturia Version and helped Gold with some grafics

Fakedex gba (private use)
Spoiler:

Fakedex gbc (private use)
Spoiler:

Gba stuff:
Spoiler:

Gbc stuff (all public with credits)
Spoiler:

Can I use those battle backgrounds?? they look amazing!!! You will be duly credited!

Back