• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Legend of Acqua

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2007
sry for the double post, but, i got a bag working, it doesnt look as good as it does in the games, i just need you to PM me all the names of the items in ur game, and a demo so i can put it in!

EDIT: How do i make a screenie?

Last edited:
Years
To make a screen play your game's thing. press F5 to make the screen smaller. then hold ALT and press PrtSc. thats wat it says on my laptop. its on the keyboard. up the top right hand corner. then go into a paint program and press Ctrl+V and there u go.

i don't know how much items there is. but email it to me: [email protected]

I aint realising aa demo yet. but if you wanna be a Beta Tester you can. I also need someone to make the Sprite for the Legendary Pokemon: Acqua.

i also need like a shadow side view pic of it. like the Ruby Start-up screen.

So if ppl could do that, then thanks! You will get credit!

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2007
Hey i will, and im uploadingthe screenies of my bag system for u

Here the are
Its your empty items, and just with 3 potions
hang on a sec, there still uploading, and yeah ill b a beta tester
here they r

as you can see its very basic, and describe this "Acqua" i might ba able 2 make a side on pic

Years
hey thanks.

1. what do you mean. my font isn't fixed. i am trying to change it now.

2. i don't have a cbs yet. i sorta started but yeah. and i aint sure i'd give it out anyway. cause i dont like doing that. i mean i made it. so if u want one u should have 2 go through the same thing as me. soz.

Years
Hey! I got 2 new screens. its of the 3rd town, then 2nd gym town. the town is called Orchide City. Enjoy! I might change the name. but meh.

1. Gym, PokeCentre and PokeMart. This is the first island of the 3.
dx1gsg.jpg

2. The 2nd Island. If you walk up over a little bridge u come to the 3rd.
dx1h89.jpg

Last edited:
Years
Hey all! I got a website for my game. My old site (Anime Revolt) well the person i gave it to. i didn't ask. i no his password so i created myself a subdomain and what have you. he wont be pissed. anyway... here is the link:
EDIT: sry, links to forums aren't allowed;;
Its a forum. So feel free to register. Its like this forum. Game Development. its all about Pokemon Games. so go there and have fun! Ciao!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Webmaster Tyler said:
No posting forums so im going to report

what the hell! its for my game! LINK: Link Removed ITS FOR MY GAME!

Oh and thanks for the comment Daegon_Kimeron!

Arcanine: PC Rules
Rules are rules, you can't post links to other forums, doesn't matter if it's just used for updates or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
not my fault i don't wanna make a layout. it has the updates there. so i am classifying it as a site. people can browse it. its a site. its on the internet. its a site. its just powered by ipb which is a forum system. who cares. geez. are the police man or something. i've read heaps of posts and then ur there saying: no u can't say that its against the rules. geez!

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
well it is.
if you dont want to make a layout go get a free layout.
and its not a site its a forums read the rules

*reports*

Back