• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Green Remix - Let's Go !

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
So far its a lot of fun! I love starting with Type: Null :) Just made it to Mount Moon and unfortunately found out trying to use the escape rope causes a crash also the game really doesn't like Tapu Fini and Tapu Lele's abilities they cause a crash as well. Alolaon Pokemon are cool to see! But they learn moves and have the same typing as the regulars...will try to test out egg hatching soon as well.

I also encounter this lovely crash when using a potion to heal:
pof6FW2wp

thanks i totally forget things like this, but i can say i fixed Alolan Pokemon , Tapu Abilities , & the crash.
Along with adding in a new map lol.

Like always download the newest version.... man i need an updater...

Also i drop an Official Trailer today !

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2018
thanks i totally forget things like this, but i can say i fixed Alolan Pokemon , Tapu Abilities , & the crash.
Along with adding in a new map lol.

Like always download the newest version.... man i need an updater...

Also i drop an Official Trailer today !

lmao your work ethic is amazing! thanks for the quick fix ill be testing it out tonight, and id imagine a updater would be excellent if you plan to update regularly with fixes or new content..skys the limit right?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Is there other type of window? this vertical one is way to big even in the small setting

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2018
Hate to beat a dead horse here but the window settings are making it hard to enjoy your game.
I'm either on the smallest setting which cuts off just the last sentence in the dialogue boxes.
or full screen which makes the game so small my mouse icon/pointer is bigger than my character's sprite.
is there any way to fix it? a way to stretch the screen to fit?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hate to beat a dead horse here but the window settings are making it hard to enjoy your game.
I'm either on the smallest setting which cuts off just the last sentence in the dialogue boxes.
or full screen which makes the game so small my mouse icon/pointer is bigger than my character's sprite.

How big is your monitor ?
mine is 1920 X 1080

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023

fixed it
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bjq2qznucr2rbdj/Scripts.rxdata
^ Replace this with the one in the Data Folder

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
Hello Zeak i have an issues game keeps on Crashing whenever i speak to LT Surge and it keeps crashing and it close the game this is the error seems impossible to obtain 3rd badge?

Script Interpreter line 276 RuntimeError occurred

Script error within event 4 map 47 (gym):
Exception: typeError
Message: Section124:1348:in cannot convert Array into interger
Full Script
pbTrainerBattle{PBTrainer:Leader Surge Lt. Surge Whoa you're the real deal, kid fine then, take the thunderbadge
interpeter:243:in pbExecuteScript
Pokemon_MultipleForms:1348
Pokemon_MultipleForms:1347 in each
Pokemon_MultipleForms:1347
Pokemon_MultipleForms:1342 in call
Pokemon_MultipleForms: 89in getmovelist
PokeBattle_pokemon:503in resetmoves
PTrainer_NPCTrainer 51 pbLoadTranier_pwt
PTrainer_NPCTrainer:46in each

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hello Zeak i have an issues game keeps on Crashing whenever i speak to LT Surge and it keeps crashing and it close the game this is the error seems impossible to obtain 3rd badge?

Script Interpreter line 276 RuntimeError occurred

Script error within event 4 map 47 (gym):
Exception: typeError
Message: Section124:1348:in cannot convert Array into interger
Full Script
pbTrainerBattle{PBTrainer:Leader Surge Lt. Surge Whoa you're the real deal, kid fine then, take the thunderbadge
interpeter:243:in pbExecuteScript
Pokemon_MultipleForms:1348
Pokemon_MultipleForms:1347 in each
Pokemon_MultipleForms:1347
Pokemon_MultipleForms:1342 in call
Pokemon_MultipleForms: 89in getmovelist
PokeBattle_pokemon:503in resetmoves
PTrainer_NPCTrainer 51 pbLoadTranier_pwt
PTrainer_NPCTrainer:46in each
Yea ill do a quick fix for this when I get home

Edit: Fixed it :D http://www.mediafire.com/file/bjq2qznucr2rbdj/Scripts.rxdata

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
Yo Zeak when i use Ride Pager there seem to be no pokemon to show up as riding it do i need to progress throughout the game?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2018
hey zeak, enjoying the game so far, only error and crash Ive gotten so far is switching pokemon held items, this specifically happens with the lucky egg:
po0nxEAzp

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
Hello Zeak please fixed Charizard Mega X sprites in battle because when i have Mega X stone it shows Mega Charizard Y instead of X?

Back