• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupe

isn't she cute...
Years
hi some questions.. dunno if some has been answered ,whereto get celebi the othe 2 legendary dogs(suicune and raikou) and birds(moltres zapdos articuno)i didnt see it in the vid oh and what to do after defeating the lv99 v lugia

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Raikou is in Electric Cave, Suicune is in North Cave, The legendary birds are in Cinnabar Isle...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Could someone please answer me

After the 7th Gym? Go directly to this warp here... And then continue the journey. ;)
Spoiler:

Does anyone know where is Iron path?

IRON PATH is in... uh... Drat! I forgot!
*Looks through A-Map*
Ah... Head to GREEN VALLEY, and work your way up to Leaf Path where the WEATHER INSTITUTE is, and still head up and you'll reach IRON PATH...
The PKMNs around there are PIDGEOTTO, PINECO, TEDDIURSA, SMEARGLE, YANMA and URSARING... ;)

How come all the legendaries disappear when I try and click on them?

They won't be catchable until you either have the 8th badge or have finished the Shadow Lugia event in DESTINY.

That's why they run away. ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
In Destral City. There are multiple buildings of PKMN Contests there, and so just talk to the little girl inside one of those. ;)

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2008
i need some help plz... where i can get the hm dive... hmm im in cinnabar and i dont know what i can do now... plz any help me

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2010
"Stuck in Electric Cave, please send help." Well okay, I made it to the cave in the previous version, shut off the generator, then saved my game; downloaded new version, still can't find a way out. Am I screwed?

hayvan999

Psychic power!
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2011
Er...Ok,Dark Lugia lvl 99.My pokémon are lvl 45~50.What I have to do?

use my stradegy for catching/ killing it. first poizn it (poiznpowder for ex.) then use leech seed on it. now if u have a ghost pokemon that knows curse use that also. curse can kill lugia in 4 turns :D and poizn powder and leech seed will do some work for you and then ur good to go. if u wanna catch it though dont use poiznpowder or curse

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
Toxic works better because damage from poison increases. Also really strong Bug moves since it is Psychic/Dark. But since Heracross was removed, we can't really have a Megahorn user with a STAB. It's Attack is only 40 at lv 99 (i caught it in a beta :P) so have a couple of fighting typed with good defense to defend against Dark Beam...and then have something use Spite...a lot....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back