• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Tis the day of a ressurection!

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
Leik, LOOK!!!!1111ONEONE!!! Asher_son_of_the_ashs changeers his naems!!!!!! LOL!!1

Hi, everyone who knows and doesn't know me. I'm Asher. Yes! The same asher_son_of_ash!! With only a quarter of my name cut off. ^_______^;

The reason why I changed my name is cause I was getting sick of my old name! People kept called me the son of ash and such even if I told 'em to call me asher. Anyways, just cause I changed my name, it isn't forever!! I may or not use the old one!!

Anyways, hope to see ya later!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Asher said:
Leik, LOOK!!!!1111ONEONE!!! Asher_son_of_the_ashs changeers his naems!!!!!! LOL!!1

Hi, everyone who knows and doesn't know me. I'm Asher. Yes! The same asher_son_of_ash!! With only a quarter of my name cut off. ^_______^;

The reason why I changed my name is cause I was getting sick of my old name! People kept called me the son of ash and such even if I told 'em to call me asher. Anyways, just cause I changed my name, it isn't forever!! I may or not use the old one!!

Anyways, hope to see ya later!
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity with your new username. This's Blue Jasmine.

Asher

Years
Thanks everyone. ^________^; I think I'll be sticking here to this name. Thanks again for the rewelcomes.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I remember you! I think I met you in an RPG or something 0.0;;

ANYWAY, HI! lol....

er...

Nice name! [If you're ash's son, who's your mom?]

Asher

Years
Ahh. PJ. XD; That question remains to be seen. Scientists are at work there, and hmm... that might be the second most universal question. XD;

And PJ, I met in that Shadow/Light RPG with Skye and a few others. o.O;

Back